• Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  315
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  3,491
  • Content Per Day:  1.25
  • Days Won:  3

4 hours ago, BacKaran said:

Brothers and sisters,

I asked samt if he's a born again aka saved Christian....

No response

I asked if he attended church in Sweden... No response.

His fruit says all I need to know..... Lost soul.

I did not answer because I was under the impression that you are not supposed to share personal information on the forum. 

I am born again, baptized by choice, speak in tongues and before I got married and became a mother I spent 6 days a week in church. Happy? What difference does it make? 

• Group:  Royal Member

Just now, Saktmodig said:

I did not answer because I was under the impression that you are not supposed to share personal information on the forum. 

I am born again, baptized by choice, speak in tongues and before I got married and became a mother I spent 6 days a week in church. Happy? What difference does it make? 

As a Christian it should matter.

Where there's life, there's hope.

• Followers:  53
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  8

2 minutes ago, Saktmodig said:

OK so you're a female. Thanks for clarifying that

6 minutes ago, HisFirst said:

I wrote that because that is your  way of thinking.

My way of thinking is romans 14, not what you make it up to be. 

My way of thinking is romans 14, not what you make it up to be. 

No, you said if I think its sin.

You put the ownership on me and not God.

4 minutes ago, HisFirst said:

I read the article, and I have to say that your posts here are quite misleading. 

- The purpose of the bill is not to legalize late term abortion, it is to decriminalize all abortion. The person behind it says he is open to suggestions about a time limit. 

- It says nothing about euthanasing live born babies. Decriminalizing abortion without time limit does not have to mean that. For example, if a baby develops without a brain in the womb (this actually happened to an aquaintece of mine) and you discover it late in the pregnancy, say week 34, do you think the mother should carry the baby to term or be aloud to have labor induced? The baby will not survive in any case, but an earlier birth will harm the mother less, both physically and psychologically. In Sweden we have a law saying that abortion could be allowed as long as the fetus is not viable. The same would probably apply here.

8 minutes ago, HisFirst said:

No, you said if I think its sin.

You put the ownership on me and not God.

Because that is was romans 14 is saying. If you think something is a sin then it is wrong for you to act that way. It does not mean ownership is on you. I simply stated that acting against your conscience is a sin in itself. 

I read the article, and I have to say that your posts here are quite misleading. 

- The purpose of the bill is not to legalize late term abortion, it is to decriminalize all abortion. The person behind it says he is open to suggestions about a time limit. 

- It says nothing about euthanasing live born babies. Decriminalizing abortion without time limit does not have to mean that. For example, if a baby develops without a brain in the womb (this actually happened to an aquaintece of mine) and you discover it late in the pregnancy, say week 34, do you think the mother should carry the baby to term or be aloud to have labor induced? The baby will not survive in any case, but an earlier birth will harm the mother less, both physically and psychologically. In Sweden we have a law saying that abortion could be allowed as long as the fetus is not viable. The same would probably apply here.

He wants to legalise abortions up to nine months pregnant. Nothing misleading about that.

How will a 40 week pregnancy be dealt with? A healthy baby carried to full term without medical defects - how will that be dealt with?

Would that be considered murder?

But you are okay with abortions, so I'm wasting my breath.

• Followers:  53
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  8

4 minutes ago, Saktmodig said:

Because that is was romans 14 is saying. If you think something is a sin then it is wrong for you to act that way. It does not mean ownership is on you. I simply stated that acting against your conscience is a sin in itself. 

From the way you interprete this scripture I should be able to this:

Example: If the bible says stealing is a sin. From what your saying I should be able to go to that scripture and say Well since I don't think its a sin it's not. And then that leads to well the Bible says lying is a sin but I don't think it is so I'm going to lie. That makes no sense. 

If You can just take anything the bible says is a sin and because you don't think its a sin you say well I don't think this is a sin in my book. Then we should have nothing to says to ,murders,thieves, liars, Adulterers, ect. Because according to your interpretation if we don't see it as a sin is not a sin