• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings When Is Jesus Coming

The "3" wise men?   I've seen many videos like this before,they are really fascinating.....I believe it was Grant Matthews(astrophysicist)who said this phenomenom happens but once in many millennia & is a rare alignment of planets,quite interesting really......We know it certainly had to be something extraordinary to prompt the Magi to travel from the east to see this KING of the Jews but only God could have gave them the Wisdom & Knowledge to Understand what is Written & know HE was to be Worshipped and not to tell Herod,,,,,.......Praise Jesus    King of kings,Lord of lords                                                                   With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  505
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  1

16 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings When Is Jesus Coming

The "3" wise men?   I've seen many videos like this before,they are really fascinating.....I believe it was Grant Matthews(astrophysicist)who said this phenomenom happens but once in many millennia & is a rare alignment of planets,quite interesting really......We know it certainly had to be something extraordinary to prompt the Magi to travel from the east to see this KING of the Jews but only God could have gave them the Wisdom & Knowledge to Understand what is Written & know HE was to be Worshipped and not to tell Herod,,,,,.......Praise Jesus    King of kings,Lord of lords                                                                   With love-in Christ,Kwik

On 17 June 2 BC Jupiter appeared to actually ‘touch’ Venus. They were so close together they appeared as a single bright star, this is known as an occultation and was brighter than any star or planet can ever appear, (apart from a supernova). It was also right next to Regulus, the ‘Baby King’ star between Leo’s feet. This was a very rare and spectacular astronomical sight. In fact since then it has only happened three times in history, but only on this occasion was it visible from the Middle East, and from Babylon it would have appeared to the wise men to be right over Jerusalem! 

Edited by When Is Jesus Coming?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Well,scientists have no real "evidence" ...astronomers & astrophysicists have done an awful lot of speculating from very little information and I suppose we could call it "guesswork?"  As for me,I don't care...Gods Word Says it was a STAR & a Star it was!!!                                               With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  505
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  1

55 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

Well,scientists have no real "evidence" ...astronomers & astrophysicists have done an awful lot of speculating from very little information and I suppose we could call it "guesswork?"  As for me,I don't care...Gods Word Says it was a STAR & a Star it was!!!                                               With love-in Christ,Kwik

Not sure what you mean, this is pure maths. Have you heard of Stellarium? BTW Planet means 'Wondering star'

Edited by When Is Jesus Coming?