• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

15 hours ago, Churchmouse said:

Moving to another school in the middle of a School year. Taking him away from the friends and the familiarity.  does have an effect on kids. Any kid.

I agree; I was raised an Army brat and sometimes moved in the middle of the school year.  It was unavoidable but yes, it DID affect me....and my siblings.

Guest shiloh357
17 minutes ago, ruck1b said:

Well they can do it on their dime if they don't want opinions. 

Also, no its not the same amount.  Much like if I had a security system in two homes I would be paying twice what I pay for one.  Good attempt tho

Yes it is the same amount.  They didn't hire more SS agents to man Trump Tower.  In fact, there are less SS agents now than a few years ago, as some have quit and their positions were not filled.   So they are paying for fewer SS now than during much of the Obama Administration.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  352
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0

6 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Yes it is the same amount.  They didn't hire more SS agents to man Trump Tower.  In fact, there are less SS agents now than a few years ago, as some have quit and their positions were not filled.   So they are paying for fewer SS now than during much of the Obama Administration.

It clearly isn't the same but carry on. 

Guest shiloh357
Just now, ruck1b said:

It clearly isn't the same but carry on. 

Each agent is being paid the same amount no matter where he is stationed.  They get paid the same amount at Trump Tower that they would get paid if they were at the White House.    It's a really, really simple concept to understand.

22 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Each agent is being paid the same amount no matter where he is stationed.  They get paid the same amount at Trump Tower that they would get paid if they were at the White House.    It's a really, really simple concept to understand.

If you read the article you will notice that you are incorrect, but again carry on.

24 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Here I'll help

The NYPD estimated that it costs between $127,000 and $146,000 per day to protect Mrs. Trump and Barron while the president is out of town.

Guest shiloh357
1 minute ago, ruck1b said:

If you read the article you will notice that you are incorrect, but again carry on.

Does the article say that SS agents working Trump Tower get a higher salary than those at the White House?

Guest shiloh357
1 minute ago, ruck1b said:

Here I'll help

The NYPD estimated that it costs between $127,000 and $146,000 per day to protect Mrs. Trump and Barron while the president is out of town.

And once she moves to DC, those costs will no longer exist.

Guest shiloh357

How much did it cost to fly Michelle Obama by herself from Hawaii to DC?  How much did it cost to protect them on their lavish vacations, and all of the dinner parties they attended with celebrities all over the country?  How about when Michelle Obama and her daughters toured foreign countries like Paris with a full entourage of media and consultants and security?  They took some pretty lavish vacations all over the world and jetted around the US to fundraiser parties and were treated like rock stars everywhere and much of that was not official government business. 

I don't remember anyone complaining about the cost of his family play times.

Obama was like a 12 year old who liked to ride around on Air Force 1 and he liked all of the perks and the accoutrements of being president, but he didn't really want govern as president. 

When the job got hard he just went golfing. 

5 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

And once she moves to DC, those costs will no longer exist.

Exactly...and that's the point.  So can you explain what you were talking about previously.