• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Days Won:  0

21 hours ago, inchrist said:

Blessed are you among women,

Catholicism seems to be the only one prophetically fulfilling this. Blessing her

NO Catholic bless her ABOVE women and that is just plain wrong. We dont ignore blessing her. But blessing her doesnt mean praying to her or giving her all sorts of wrongheaded titles and privileges that belong to either God or Lucifer

• Group:  Diamond Member

20 hours ago, inchrist said:

But thanks for clearing up that this is propaganda hate thread

This is not a hate thread this is a thread of non Catholics trying to save Catholics. We cant sugarcoat the truth so sorry if its coming out as hate. It isnt. You have been deceieved by Lucifer and the lies of evil men and you will perish if you do not repent and leave the Catholic church

Edited by TheMatrixHasU71

19 hours ago, inchrist said:

Then this must also idolatry according to the doctrine of immortal souls

Psalm 148

1 Praise the Lord.[a]

Praise the Lord from the heavens;
    praise him in the heights above.
2 Praise him, all his angels;
    praise him, all his heavenly hosts.

This is David speaking in the Spirit so this is really the Spirit talking, stating something as a mere matter of course, stating what the saints and angels are doing in heaven anyway

18 hours ago, worthy said:

Lol,it's a known fact that Catholics worship angels and Mary

I have seen one or two papal encyclicals where it is boldly stated that Catholics WORSHIP Mary. 

Guest shiloh357
12 minutes ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

This is David speaking in the Spirit so this is really the Spirit talking, stating something as a mere matter of course, stating what the saints and angels are doing in heaven anyway

Actually it is not talking about saints and angels.   "Angels" and "Heavenly Hosts"  are the same thing.   It is a form of Hebrew parallelism, where the same thing  is repeated in a different words.   Saints are never referred as Heavenly hosts in Scripture, that I am aware of.

Guest shiloh357
6 hours ago, inchrist said:

Those two statements shows me you really do not understand Laws or their applications.

The motive is extremely relevant. Its what you do with the image produced. Is your motive to worship it?

Regading the following law

a medium or spiritist or who consults the dead (Deuteronomy 18:9-11)

Why was this law introduced? What was the motive for someone to consult with the dead?

For you to tell me Im skirting round the issue is simply a distortion of reality, when you can see Im tackling the correct interpretation of the verse.

Hence your exegesis is extremely sloppy and I stand here accusing you of bearing false witness.

Once again...look at the application of the Law.

Here saul is consulting with the dead.

I have summoned you to tell me what I shall do.

His actions here is the very definition of consulting with the dead.

Consulting and speaking to are fundamentally different.

Sauls motive is to gain knowledge from the dead, to gain advice from the dead. 

This is the application of how to break the Law, and the very reason why that law was placed.

You are falsly accusing the catholics of 

1) Consulting with the dead - catholics do not consult with the dead.

2) to gain advice from the dead.

I find you to be woefully incompetent in correct interpretation of Law and application.

Contact with the dead for any reason, is forbidden by that behavioral paradigm of that commandment.  

Further

You do not have the sole exclusivity of interpretation to deem that is what the bible states, where it has shown you are incompetent in the matters of law.

While you wish to try make the thread about me derailing it from the topic of Catholicism highlights your character flaw, in turning things personal, when I am not the subject of the debate. 

Lastely you further hamper your prejudices to demonize the catholic church in your eschatology, again based on poor exegesis. Thus I find you to be emotionaly as well as your scriptual application to be unfit as judge in these matters to accurately confirm what the bible states due to your prejudices

I am simply pointing out that rejection of Jesus is as pagan as the RCC's contact with the dead.

Guest shiloh357
12 minutes ago, Davida said:

InChrist-Where does it say we are to bless Mary? The RC teaches a whole false doctrine & creates a mythology around Mary that the Bible has not given.   Show me where it says we are to bless Mary & hold her up to this adoration? 

The Scripture simply says Mary had gained God's favour and was blessed FOR she was chosen to be a vessel for the  CHRIST child.  Mary was simply a young Jewish girl that was humble & submitted to the GOD of Abraham who was engaged to a man Joseph & was chosen to be the mother of Jesus Christ.  We honour Mary for being Jesus human mother, she was not special of herself beyond that she was chosen to be the human vessel.   She married Joseph and they had children after Jesus.  Jesus told his disciple John , at the cross  to be responsible for his mother as if he was her son.   What happened to Mary is also a reflection of what would take place in every believer.   We who repent & place our faith in Jesus Christ's sacrifice on the cross for sin & believe in His resurrection from the dead are washed clean of our sins; we are saved, born again are also chosen vessels of the Holy Spirit. Does that mean we should be doing what the Hindu's practice and paying homage & bowing to each other?

Luke 1: 28 "And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women."

Yes, once Mary had fulfilled her purpose, she fades out of the Scriptures.   The Scriptures do not venerate Mary, nor do they really emphasize her as all that important.   After the resurrection there is one oblique reference to her in the upper room with the 120 in the book of Acts.  After that, she is no longer mentioned.

If she was as important as the RCC claims she is, she should have been writing epistles and starting churches or something.   This Mary worship is really just idolatry of the first order.   A cradle to grave Catholic will never hear the Gospel in their Church, much less ever get born again.   Teh whole Roman Catholic religious system is destined for the Lake of Fire.

Guest shiloh357
8 minutes ago, inchrist said:

Well you see when she got back from her Caribbean trip...because apparently she just drops off the map.....Christ actually presents her as the apostles mother

No, he doesn't.   He simply put her in John's care and he was to look after her as if she was his own mother.

Guest shiloh357
2 minutes ago, inchrist said:

Again no, it states for consultation....Consulting the dead.....Catholics do not consult the dead.

But they speak to the dead, and most of the dead are in hell because they were Catholics, too.  But the point is that they speak to the dead.  It covers every aspect of speaking to the dead, not just "consulting"  the dead.   They cannot hear us and we cannot talk to them.

Not all pagan attempts at contacting the dead are "consulting" or asking for advice.   All of it is prohibited.