• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  573
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Days Won:  0

6 minutes ago, Out of the Shadows said:

That is what I assumed the answer would be.  It is very common on this forum to make claims without backing them up, in fact it seems to be the norm. 

I've not searched it out however I will presume the media reporting of ISIS credited terror attacks in America have been posted, and discussed in this forum. Therefore the answer was published either in media or on these particular forums well before the question was posed to me. If those were ignored that is unfortunate but it did already answer the question. 

Guest shiloh357
3 minutes ago, Out of the Shadows said:

If it is not slanderous to say Obama was as dangerous as ISIS then it cannot be to say so about Trump since both are based upon opinions and not cold, hard facts.

It's only slander when it isn't true.   Obama sympathized with the terrorists and really didn't want to stop terrorism.   So it's not slander to say that in regard to Obama.

But the same cannot be said about Trump, which is why it is slander.   Trump has not provided any intelligent reason for anyone to lie and say that he is more dangerous than ISIS.   

But the truth is that there is NOTHING one could say about Trump, no matter how grotesquely false or hateful it is that they would not be in support of it.

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

1 hour ago, Danger Noodle said:

I've not searched it out however I will presume the media reporting of ISIS credited terror attacks in America have been posted, and discussed in this forum. Therefore the answer was published either in media or on these particular forums well before the question was posed to me. If those were ignored that is unfortunate but it did already answer the question. 

There has not been a single attack in the US that was planned and carried out by ISIS.  All ISiS has done is take credit for things that people did after the fact.  ISIS is not a danger to the United States.

1 hour ago, shiloh357 said:

It's only slander when it isn't true.   Obama sympathized with the terrorists and really didn't want to stop terrorism.   So it's not slander to say that in regard to Obama.

But the same cannot be said about Trump, which is why it is slander.   Trump has not provided any intelligent reason for anyone to lie and say that he is more dangerous than ISIS.   

But the truth is that there is NOTHING one could say about Trump, no matter how grotesquely false or hateful it is that they would not be in support of it.

Trump's wall will do more damage to America than ISIS.  The money spent to build and upkeep (a price that will grow each and every year) is well beyond anything that ISIS can do to us and it is totally needless. 

If Trump gets to build his wall my grandchildren that are not yet born will be paying for it.  ISIS on the other hand will have no impact on them at all.  

1 hour ago, Out of the Shadows said:

There has not been a single attack in the US that was planned and carried out by ISIS.  All ISiS has done is take credit for things that people did after the fact.  ISIS is not a danger to the United States.

False reporting of that nature, denial of reality, is a danger to America and helpful to the agenda of our enemies. 

Shame on you.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

7 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

It is stupidity.   That is what anti-Trumpism has come to, now.   It's not intelligent conversation about policy, but just just trying to find the most hateful thing that can be said about someone.   It's the typical low-brow, boorish type of anti-Trump rhetoric that we see from the rioters in the streets, and it shows that being educated and being intelligent are two completely different things.

I SO agree.  I've read the most inane things, petty things, that they try to pound the President with. They hunt for things, anything they think will make him look bad.  :This morning, Yahoo was breathlessly announcing there was something 'wrong' with the photo of the POTUS and King Abdullah with their wives that was taken yesterday.  They just couldn't articulate what the 'wrong' was.  The weird thing is that, the more the bashers make fools of themselves and petty slap the President and everythng associated with him, the stronger Trump supporters become.  So I guess in a way they are doing us a favor.

3 minutes ago, Danger Noodle said:

False reporting of that nature, denial of reality, is a danger to America and helpful to the agenda of our enemies. 

Shame on you.

Then feel free to list all the attacks planned and carried out by individual with actual ties to ISIS prior to the attacks.

if you cannot do this, then shame on you for bearing a false witness against a fellow Christian.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

6 minutes ago, Danger Noodle said:

Shame on you.

There are none so blind as those who will not see. 

For everyone else if you have the time. GOOGLE

Of course we know that when ISIS takes credit for terror attacks here that it is ISIS responsible terror. 

Note the date of this shooting attack ISIS claims credit for? 2015!

ISIS Releases This Statement: ‘We Will Attack Texas Again, We Will Kill Christians, And The Attack Will Be Far Worse’

by Ted on May 6, 2015 

In the statement, released on Al Bayan radio, ISIS declared:

We say to the defenders of the cross, the U.S., that future attacks are going to be harsher and worse… The Islamic State soldiers will inflict harm on you with the grace of Allah. The future is just around the corner.

NEW TACTICS

47694479.cached.jpg

ISIS Claims First Attack Inside America

The Garland, Texas shooting is a new tactic for the so-called Islamic State—the first time it claims to have struck the U.S. at home.

05.05.15 8:55 AM ET

GAZIANTEP, Turkey — The so-called Islamic State claimed responsibility today for the foiled attack on a controversial Prophet Muhammad cartoon contest near Dallas, Texas, that ended with both assailants being shot dead by a traffic cop. The announcement was made on the group’s radio station. But it remains unclear at this stage if the terror organization widely known as ISIS was involved in planning the attack and choosing the target or whether it merely inspired the assailants

This would mark the first time ISIS has claimed it was behind an attack on U.S. soil. Until just a few months ago, U.S. officials were insisting the group was focused entirely on Syria and Iraq.

ISIS attacks in USA List

Thank you for proving my point.  ISIS took credit for each of these after they were committed.  They had nothing to do with the planning or execution of the attacks.