MorningGlory

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

I'd love to see these meatheads go to Syria and spout some of their liberal hogwash to ISIS members....they'd find out real fast who is more dangerous to them.  I can't believe we have college students that are this stupid!  I hope their parents feel good about all that tuition they paid.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/510ce5bd-bd20-3f1a-a487-33d478110ecc/harvard-students-say-trump-is.html

• Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  315
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  3,491
  • Content Per Day:  1.26
  • Days Won:  3

Maybe these future US graduates are more dangerous to the US than anything/anybody else...:39:

..they are the future.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

8 minutes ago, HisFirst said:

Maybe these future US graduates are more dangerous to the US than anything/anybody else...:39:

..they are the future.

Yeah....and that is SO depressing!  :(

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

ISIS has never been a threat to the American people unless they were in an area controlled by ISIS in the Middle East.  So, almost anything is a greater threat than something that is no threat at all.

If Trump is not held in check by congress the US might end up going the way of the Trump Taj Mahal and Trump Airline.

Guest shiloh357
7 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

I'd love to see these meatheads go to Syria and spout some of their liberal hogwash to ISIS members....they'd find out real fast who is more dangerous to them.  I can't believe we have college students that are this stupid!  I hope their parents feel good about all that tuition they paid.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/510ce5bd-bd20-3f1a-a487-33d478110ecc/harvard-students-say-trump-is.html

It is stupidity.   That is what anti-Trumpism has come to, now.   It's not intelligent conversation about policy, but just just trying to find the most hateful thing that can be said about someone.   It's the typical low-brow, boorish type of anti-Trump rhetoric that we see from the rioters in the streets, and it shows that being educated and being intelligent are two completely different things.

If we could move past the "must defend Trump with every waking breath" for just a moment and look at this logically, you would see it is not that really that bad of a thing to say.

First off, ISIS was never a threat to America, even at their strongest and definitely not now.  Starting with that fact, it is not hard for something to be a bigger threat to the country than what is no threat at all.

Secondly, presidents are always a threat to the country due to the harm they can do.   Which has harmed our country more over the last 5 years, ISIS or ObamaCare? 

Bush II did far more harm to the country than Iraq could have ever done.

There are some of us that do not have Trump or any of that drivel, but we do feel his plan is bad for the country.   

Guest shiloh357
44 minutes ago, Out of the Shadows said:

If we could move past the "must defend Trump with every waking breath" for just a moment and look at this logically, you would see it is not that really that bad of a thing to say.

Of course, when you're not on the receiving end of that kind of slander, it doesn't seem so bad. And there is nothing "logical" about saying Trump is more dangerous than ISIS.  All they are doing is spewing baseless irrational hate, 'cause in liberal circles, that's the right thing to do say about Trump.

First off, ISIS was never a threat to America, even at their strongest and definitely not now.  Starting with that fact, it is not hard for something to be a bigger threat to the country than what is no threat at all.

But the slander is that he is more dangerous than ISIS. And it is an unfair comparison.  They are comparing Trump's rhetoric with ISIS' actions.  Donald Trump is not murdering children by sawing them in half.  He is not putting Christians or anyone else to death.   He is not putting people cages and burning them alive or dissolving them in acid.  He is not ordering homosexuals to be thrown off the tops of 12 story buildings to their deaths. He is not calling for the destruction of America.

Trump wanting to stop illegal immigration and to stop terrorism from entering the US and to create and save jobs and repair our deteriorating infrastructure, make our military strong, help our Veterans who are languishing at the VA waiting rooms, does not make him like ISIS or more dangerous than ISIS.   Trump as been in office less than 90 days, and there is no intelligent, reasonable argument that can make him

Secondly, presidents are always a threat to the country due to the harm they can do.   Which has harmed our country more over the last 5 years, ISIS or ObamaCare? 

Bush II did far more harm to the country than Iraq could have ever done.

None of that equates with what is being said about Trump, though.  Every president has the power to help or harm the country.   But how does that justify saying that Trump is worse or more dangerous than ISIS>

There are some of us that do not have Trump or any of that drivel, but we do feel his plan is bad for the country.   

And also defend the blind, irrational hatred of Trump expressed by Harvard students.

9 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Of course, when you're not on the receiving end of that kind of slander, it doesn't seem so bad. And there is nothing "logical" about saying Trump is more dangerous than ISIS.  All they are doing is spewing baseless irrational hate, 'cause in liberal circles, that's the right thing to do say about Trump.

But the slander is that he is more dangerous than ISIS. And it is an unfair comparison.  They are comparing Trump's rhetoric with ISIS' actions.  Donald Trump is not murdering children by sawing them in half.  He is not putting Christians or anyone else to death.   He is not putting people cages and burning them alive or dissolving them in acid.  He is not ordering homosexuals to be thrown off the tops of 12 story buildings to their deaths. He is not calling for the destruction of America..

The question that was asked  was...“Who is more dangerous to Americans, Donald Trump or ISIS?”

ISIS has done all of those things, but they have not done them to Americans.  They are not a danger to Americans.  So I guess you could make the argument that the question was biased as only one of the two is actually a danger to Americans, and it is not ISIS.  ISIS has no real way to impact my life for good or bad, the POTUS can and does.

Trump wanting to stop illegal immigration and to stop terrorism from entering the US and to create and save jobs and repair our deteriorating infrastructure, make our military strong, help our Veterans who are languishing at the VA waiting rooms, does not make him like ISIS or more dangerous than ISIS.   Trump as been in office less than 90 days, and there is no intelligent, reasonable argument that can make him

Those are all great goals, but if the path chosen to get to them does more harm than good, then we all lose in the end.   So far, in my opinion, that is what is happening. 

Bush II had grand goals and wanted to make America safer and all he did was waste trillions of dollars, thousands of American lives and in the end made things worse than when he started. 

Guest shiloh357
4 minutes ago, Out of the Shadows said:

The question that was asked  was...“Who is more dangerous to Americans, Donald Trump or ISIS?”ISIS has done all of those things, but they have not done them to Americans.  They are not a danger to Americans.  

So I guess you could make the argument that the question was biased as only one of the two is actually a danger to Americans, and it is not ISIS.  ISIS has no real way to impact my life for good or bad, the POTUS can and does.

ISIS is the US in all 50 states.  Even the Obama administration admitted that.  There are here.   So they pose a threat to Americans, a very big threat. And it is not just ISIS.  Several terrorist cells have been identified, but our laws won't let us do anything until they actually murder Americans.

But they are here and they are a threat.   And there is nothing about Donald Trump that poses a bigger threat than ISIS to the well-being of Americans.

Those are all great goals, but if the path chosen to get to them does more harm than good, then we all lose in the end.   So far, in my opinion, that is what is happening. 

Bush II had grand goals and wanted to make America safer and all he did was waste trillions of dollars, thousands of American lives and in the end made things worse than when he started. 

Again, how does any of that justify slandering Donald Trump?

3 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Again, how does any of that justify slandering Donald Trump?

I do not see it as slander as I feel it is true.  ISIS is not a danger to me, it just is not.  ISIS does not impact my life for good or bad in any way at all.  The president on the other hand has the power to do so.  

True it is a loaded question, but that does not change the reality of the situation.  Unless you can explain to me how ISIS is a danger to me personally.