• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

13 hours ago, warrior12 said:

Just browsing the news at CNN and there was a topic titled " The big one is coming and it is going to be a Flu Pandemic ".   I have been hearing of this for a couple of years now and the some scientist are saying these super bugs are getting smarter and the most powerful vaccines today are becoming ineffective.  Don't know how true all of this is, but the suggestion is that everyone should take the flu vaccine and  the way it is heading it would become mandatory .  See the article on CNN.   Yes, i browse their news headlines.

It's going to happen some day. But the flu shot brings my down. I always get sick the week I get it with something. The book of revelation shows a good part of the world taken down by pestilence. It will happen. To me it's not fool proof but stuff like oregano oil and also olive leaf  does work when I get sick. When I notice I am near anyone sick I will take oregano oil for three days.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

7 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

It's going to happen some day. But the flu shot brings my down. I always get sick the week I get it with something. The book of revelation shows a good part of the world taken down by pestilence. It will happen. To me it's not fool proof but stuff like oregano oil and also olive leaf  does work when I get sick. When I notice I am near anyone sick I will take oregano oil for three days.

If you get a vaccination with a flu shot you can not get the flu because they shoot you with a dead virus. Until your titers kick in it is possible to get the flu 10 days to two weeks after the vaccination. That is why they tell you to be very careful. If you get the nasal flu spray that is a live virus and you can get the flu but the CDC is not recommending that now.