#thingschristiansneverhear

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  414
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  0

Seeing as a group of  adventurous  people wisely decided to air their grievances with  biblical and church authority for all the unsaved world to see and criticise with the hashtag #thingsonlychristianwomenhear, I have decided to create a hashtag of my own, I call it #thingschristiansneverhear and it highlights things we christians  never hear. Feel free to contribute and keep it going

img.jpg

Man ,you're a Christian but you life just like me,I so wanna get saved now

#thingschristiansneverhear

3 hours ago, Yowm said:

Helping out in a half way house I've heard 'em both. lol

Really and howd that  work out in the end

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  349
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  2

What an insult to this community. :( You decided to make your own example of that which you criticized (Seeing as a group of  adventurous  people wisely decided to air their grievances with  biblical and church authority for all the unsaved world to see and criticise with the hashtag 

Now all the unsaved world can see and criticize ....this example of thingschristiansshowas what they think of one another. :( Very sad. 

Prayerfully a mod will close this. 

1 hour ago, Wolf Bridges said:

What an insult to this community. :( You decided to make your own example of that which you criticized (Seeing as a group of  adventurous  people wisely decided to air their grievances with  biblical and church authority for all the unsaved world to see and criticise with the hashtag 

Now all the unsaved world can see and criticize ....this example of thingschristiansshowas what they think of one another. :( Very sad. 

say what? The hashtag wasnt  from this site. It was only posted in here. A lady posted it in Twitter  so Christian women could air their grievances about stuff they were told. What ended up happening was while some replies were legitimate ,alot of people wrote in and just groaned about not getting their way in certain issues as if the church leadership should now to their whims. In doing so the basically exposed them and their church goings on to an ever critical  unsaved world 

What I'm doing is -pointing out something we Christians  will never hear,it's  meant to be satirical of the opinions people can have about Christianity  and biblical  truths. Not about each other. Look at the first picture 

I hate to think people wanted it to be about personal attacks

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.92
  • Days Won:  3

4 hours ago, Wolf Bridges said:

I think I agree with you one this, and I thought it was creativemechanic that started the post about Christian Women or whatever it was called. Then I feel some what offended that he then seem to criticize us for posting our thoughts on the matter. Which is how a message forum works. Someone starts a topic, and then we post replies. Anyway I am rather bewildered by this topic, but I will read through the post and see if I can understand what this is about. :thumbsup:

Edited by LadyKay

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,717
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

We love going out of our way to be offended over small things. Because judging others intentions harshly makes us feel important.

#thingschristiansneversay

Seriously folks I see no reason to be offended at this post and to go after the op...it's satire.

9 hours ago, The_Patriot2017 said:

We love going out of our way to be offended over small things. Because judging others intentions harshly makes us feel important.

Your statement offends me. :24:     With that out of my system I guess I am not understanding the topic. I shall try again. 

8 hours ago, LadyKay said:

Your statement offends me. :24:     With that out of my system I guess I am not understanding the topic. I shall try again. 

what are opinions people have  about Christianity which when tested in the real world don't make sense

Look at my first one- people continually encourage single Christians to date the unsaved or Christians say they see nothing wrong with it, claiming it wont affect them, but rarely ,if ever ,does a Christians life go unchanged  or improves after an unequally yoked relationship.

3 hours ago, creativemechanic said:

what are opinions people have  about Christianity which when tested in the real world don't make sense

Look at my first one- people continually encourage single Christians to date the unsaved or Christians say they see nothing wrong with it, claiming it wont affect them, but rarely ,if ever ,does a Christians life go unchanged  or improves after an unequally yoked relationship.

Yeah I won't be very good at this cause I just have to debate everything. So I will just sit back and read what others have to say. :)