IGNORED

Europe: Muslim Atrocities against Women? So What!

Guest shiloh357

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.69
  • Days Won:  25

3 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

You do choose to ignore it's problems?  Sorry, that just doesn't make sense.

Whoops, was supposed to say do not choose.  Silly me

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

14 minutes ago, Running Gator said:

Some of us have to face reality so that the rest of you can go on living in your fantasy world

Well here in Fantasy World antiAmerican leftists are not considered credible  or worthy of study.  It's nice that you think you're so far above the rest of us though.

1 minute ago, MorningGlory said:

Well here in Fantasy World antiAmerican leftists are not considered credible  or worthy of study.  It's nice that you think you're so far above the rest of us though.

only in a fantasy world am I either anti-American or a leftist.  But I guess it is hard to see these things with your head in the sand

Guest shiloh357
3 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

No, it's true. Women are getting murdered, tortured, mutilated, and raped daily in the US. Often by their spouses or someone they are in a relationship with. There are also horrendous crimes against children often committed by relatives taking place daily and there are tens of thousands of children forced into sex trafficking each year.

As for comparing crime rates between the US and Turkey, there really is no comparison. The US is far more violent and there are far more criminals in the US.  

http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Turkey/United-States/Crime

The difference is that it is not the result of an American culture that approves and supports that kind of behavior.   Yes, people killed and brutalized in the US all of the time.   But in Islam, it's approved of and justified.

2 minutes ago, Running Gator said:

Yes, and it was about my post not having any truth in it. And the opposite of truth is lies, so please show them to me.  Please show me what I said that was not true and accurate.

Pretty much everything.  Not surprisingl though; it's a pattern and a very obvious one.

2 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

More than 50 rapes in 4 years just by athletes at one unistieray in your state, and we some how have a moral high ground.  Please! 

only in a fantasy world am I either anti-American or a leftist.  But I guess it is hard to see these things with your head in the sand

How insulting.  Do you really believe no one can see reality except you?  You have the right to be whatever you want to be; and I have the right to call it like I see it.

Guest shiloh357
43 minutes ago, Running Gator said:

for the women being raped the result is the same, and for those doing the raping the mindset is the same.  They think they are entitled to do it.  

Imagine how the women feel when they see the rapists get out of prison after 45 days, if they go at all.  And in the case of Baylor U, the people in charge that at best allowed it to happen and at worst were complicit in it happening have all moved on to new jobs at new universities.  

When our nation is in the top 15 for per capita rapes, I do not think we have any room to point fingers at anyone.  In our country people busted for pot spend more time on average in jail than do rapist.   We have no moral high ground on this issue. 

Again, the difference is here is that in Islam such things are part of the culture/religion.  Rape and molestation are part of that culture and right now, Europe, brainwashed by multi-culturalism is basically becoming morally indifferent at least at government levels.   That is not the case in the US.

The issue isn't the number of rapes.  The issue is a culture like Islam that promotes it and supports and a radical leftist European society that is more and more becoming desensitized to it.

I will probably get in trouble again, but you are so dishonest sometimes it makes me want to scream.  There is not one thing in my post that is false, and yet you continue to make such accusations against me.

They are not accusations; they are OPINIONS.  And, just like you, I am entitled to them. 

8 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Again, the difference is here is that in Islam such things are part of the culture/religion.  Rape and molestation are part of that culture and right now, Europe, brainwashed by multi-culturalism is basically becoming morally indifferent at least at government levels.   That is not the case in the US.

The issue isn't the number of rapes.  The issue is a culture like Islam that promotes it and supports and a radical leftist European society that is more and more becoming desensitized to it.

But it is part of our culture, that is what you are missing.  There is something about our culture that makes people think it is ok to rape a woman behind a dumpster, and for someone to record it while it it happening.  And it is something about our culture that makes the judge give the rapist 3 months in prison.  It is something about our culture that makes a judge give a rapist 45 days because the girl was not a virgin prior to the rape.   There is something about our culture that allows a major university use rape as a recruiting tool, and for those in charge while it was happening to all have jobs at other schools.   There is something about our culture that makes people think it is ok to gang rape someone and post the video on social media. 

In our culture a trilogy about a man who likes to hurt women for sexual gratification set all sorts of records in sales and for a movie about the same thing to make more than 160 million dollars at the box office. 

Do not tell me it is not a part of our culture.