IGNORED

"Like something out of another country" - campus mob wants a "day without white people"

MorningGlory

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  791
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  1

Jerry Seinfeld spoke last year about how Liberal university campuses are brainwashing kids there. His daughter attends one such campus. She came home on break and her mom asked her if she'd met any boys, meaning was she dating. Her daughters reaction was to call her mothers question sexist. 

Can you imagine what would have happened had the race been reversed in this latest story? Ballistic! Comes to mind. 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest shiloh357
7 hours ago, PlanetChee said:

Jerry Seinfeld spoke last year about how Liberal university campuses are brainwashing kids there. His daughter attends one such campus. She came home on break and her mom asked her if she'd met any boys, meaning was she dating. Her daughters reaction was to call her mothers question sexist. 

Can you imagine what would have happened had the race been reversed in this latest story? Ballistic! Comes to mind. 

In Liberalism, racism only travels in one direction.  It's a one way street, as far as they are concerned. So, they can be as anti-white as they want, and it is not racism for them to hate white people.  In fact, that standard only applies to white people, as only whites can be racist in their eyes.

10 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

In Liberalism, racism only travels in one direction.  It's a one way street, as far as they are concerned. So, they can be as anti-white as they want, and it is not racism for them to hate white people.  In fact, that standard only applies to white people, as only whites can be racist in their eyes.

Years ago there was a black professor making the media rounds saying that very thing. Blacks can't be racist because in order to be racist you have to have power. He was giving an excuse and a platform at the same time for black racism. And anyone who's been on the receiving end of that knows how it feels. It's just as ridiculous as any other race hatred expressed against the community of choice. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

11 minutes ago, PlanetChee said:

Years ago there was a black professor making the media rounds saying that very thing. Blacks can't be racist because in order to be racist you have to have power. He was giving an excuse and a platform at the same time for black racism. And anyone who's been on the receiving end of that knows how it feels. It's just as ridiculous as any other race hatred expressed against the community of choice. 

indeed it is.  And I'm tired of being told I'm racist because I'm white; I don't do well with ANYONE telling me how or what I think and I think the rest of America should stand up and tell them to SHUT up.  Professional victims are not in it for the principal, they are in it for material gain.  Want power?  Try working for it.

5 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

indeed it is.  And I'm tired of being told I'm racist because I'm white; I don't do well with ANYONE telling me how or what I think and I think the rest of America should stand up and tell them to SHUT up.  Professional victims are not in it for the principal, they are in it for material gain.  Want power?  Try working for it.

Amen! 

There is a movement in America now, inflated by the racist antics of BLM, that you notice has dropped out of media spotlight after having incited mob's to violence and murder? One that sends the message we should apologize for being white. And revisionist history that rescinds the truth of slavery bolsters their resolve to blame the Caucasian community for all that ails. 

Did you see the Al Sharpton DNC speech when he, a tax evader owning millions even during Obama's administration, and Obama knew this and welcomed Al with open arms to the White house, when he was running for the office of President? He heralded the praises of the Democrat party and said, "we'll ride this mule for as far as it will take us". What poor Al doesn't realize is all their ailments they're now blaming on whites was started by that Democrat party. 

But truth can be an allergy to a separatist racist movement like that which Al, BLM, and the students of our future in this most recent article, promote. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

6 hours ago, PlanetChee said:

Amen! 

There is a movement in America now, inflated by the racist antics of BLM, that you notice has dropped out of media spotlight after having incited mob's to violence and murder? One that sends the message we should apologize for being white. And revisionist history that rescinds the truth of slavery bolsters their resolve to blame the Caucasian community for all that ails. 

Did you see the Al Sharpton DNC speech when he, a tax evader owning millions even during Obama's administration, and Obama knew this and welcomed Al with open arms to the White house, when he was running for the office of President? He heralded the praises of the Democrat party and said, "we'll ride this mule for as far as it will take us". What poor Al doesn't realize is all their ailments they're now blaming on whites was started by that Democrat party. 

But truth can be an allergy to a separatist racist movement like that which Al, BLM, and the students of our future in this most recent article, promote. 

Yep, that's pretty much the gist of it.