• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,430
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/18/1981

To mark out a clone as "different" is wrong,,,,it would lead us to think of clones as 2nd class people.

A twin and a clone are the same, they have the same DNA,,,there is no way to tell who is a twin and who is a clone...

a twin just as a more natural form of reproduction that lead to them being here,,,

a twin still is born, they still cause their birth mother much pain,,,they are still small and helpless at birth....

a clone is just the same as a twin,,,if you had a clone made of yourself and a Identical twin born at the same time there would be no difference,,,

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nonesense, you can re-read my previous post to see why... and with that i am done as well.

God Bless,

Dave

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest D Smith

Oh I read you fine post,,,,and thats why i wrote what I have,,,you see I totally reject your views that in any way we should support the idea that a clone is "different"...

Because they are not different.

The are only here via a different type of reproduction...However once they are here a clone of you and an idintcal Twin of you are the very same...they both have your DNA,,,They are their own persons with their spirit and their own minds...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  407
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

I just always wondered if God would honor mans attempt at "playing" God by giving a soul to a clone.

Or maybe he will have us reap the whirlwind by allowing a human to be born without a soul.

Can you imagine what such a person would be like?

Just a thought...perhaps the Anti-Christ will be a clone. A person born without a soul....

warm regards

-bud

• Content Count:  2,802
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  06/01/1945

Greetings,

Genesis 11:1 And the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech.

Genesis 11:6-7 And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do. 7 Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech.

Revelation 17:13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

The word Babylon is derived from Babel, and the reference to Babylon in Revelation naturally leads back to the incident at the Tower of Babel. So with the above here is another:

Daniel 12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

It would appear that the scriptures teach that as with Babel, in the last days, "nothing shall be impossible for men to do". Men will look into the "dark mysteries" hidden from him since the beginning.

So I believe a human clone may be in our future, but if all previous cloning is any example, they first shall produce all sorts of living "monsters" before they are actually are able to produce a functioning human being, buty who is to say that on the outside you may get a body that looks human, but on the inside is full of all sorts of evil. I think the days of the end are upon us and every evil thing man can think to do will be done in the name of "science".

Blessings,

Dad Ernie

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  49
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  05/05/1969

Greetings,

Genesis 11:1 And the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech.

Genesis 11:6-7 And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do. 7 Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech.

Revelation 17:13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

The word Babylon is derived from Babel, and the reference to Babylon in Revelation naturally leads back to the incident at the Tower of Babel. So with the above here is another:

Daniel 12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

It would appear that the scriptures teach that as with Babel, in the last days, "nothing shall be impossible for men to do". Men will look into the "dark mysteries" hidden from him since the beginning.

So I believe a human clone may be in our future, but if all previous cloning is any example, they first shall produce all sorts of living "monsters" before they are actually are able to produce a functioning human being, buty who is to say that on the outside you may get a body that looks human, but on the inside is full of all sorts of evil. I think the days of the end are upon us and every evil thing man can think to do will be done in the name of "science".

Blessings,

Dad Ernie

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Dad Ernie do you think Rev. Chapter 9 verses 7-9 could be something like that, i have always wondered about these and what they are?

God Bless

hisgrace

Guest D Smith

I also think it is wrong to speak of clones in connection with Anti-christ too,,,,I believe that is not a christian attitude for us to look at clones.

Right now we dont have any human clones running around, sitting next to us on the bus,,,sitting next to us in church, but one day we will.

It may be true that in the future the use of clones becomes common,,,

But when a clone sits next to me in church and asks to share a word of prayer with me, what shall you advice me to say?

"No you are not human"?

"No you might be the anti-christ"?

or,

"Yes, come pray with me brother"?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Content Count:  407
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

But when a clone sits next to me in church and asks to share a word of prayer with me, what shall you advice me to say?

"No you are not human"?

"No you might be the anti-christ"?

or,

"Yes, come pray with me brother"?

How 'bout: "NO! Get away from me FREAK!!!"

warm regards

-bud

P.S. Just kiddin' :thumbsup:

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

You got that right!

After several hundred attempts at "cloning" that great steak dinner I prepared a couple of years ago, I just can't seem to get it right! :thumbsup:

• Content Count:  2,802
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  06/01/1945

Hi Dad Ernie do you think Rev. Chapter 9 verses 7-9 could be something like that, i have always wondered about these and what they are?

Greetings His Grace,

No, I believe it is full of metaphors or symbols and not relating to cloning or genetic modification.

Blessings,

Dad Ernie