• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  15
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/08/1986

Shalem just did research on my name, I can't post the Hebrew text but it is pronounced in English as: Mikhael Yoseph Orenl'as; Who is like God, increases Ark of the Covenant to or for strength house. I will post the Hebrew on my wall I think my last name reveals a location of destination as to where the Messiah returns, which is spelled as "Eleph" "Shmekh" just wondering if any truth seekers are willing to help for the sake of the Covenant, thank you.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

:thumbsup:

Truth

Your words were found and I ate them, And Your words became for me a joy and the delight of my heart; For I have been called by Your name, O LORD God of hosts. Jeremiah 15:16 (New American Standard Bible)

Seekers

He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of my God, and he will go out from there no more. I will write on him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from my God, and my own new name. Revelation 3:12 (New Heart English Bible)

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 (King James Bible)

Love, Your Brother Joe

~

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. Psalms 119:160 (King James Bible)

The Bible contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers. Its doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable.

Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, and practice it to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you.

It is the traveler’s map, the pilgrim’s staff, the pilot’s compass, the soldier’s sword and the Christian’s charter. Here too, Heaven is opened and the gates of Hell disclosed.

Christ is its grand subject, our good its design, and the glory of God its end. It should fill the memory, rule the heart and guide the feet. Read it slowly, frequently and prayerfully.  It is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory, and a river of pleasure.

It is given you in life, will be opened at the judgment, and be remembered forever. It involves the highest responsibility, rewards the greatest labor, and will condemn all who trifle with its sacred contents.

From The Inside Of My Gideon New Testament

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  15
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/08/1986

Glory for the house of shalem. Unity of truth to all. Love of truth to all. God is one; God is unity; united; God is love; One love united; Love unity. Praise the good of unity. Halaluyah. O'renl'as; glory for the house.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

23 minutes ago, Nabi Mikhael said:

Glory for the house of shalem. Unity of truth to all. Love of truth to all. God is one; God is unity; united; God is love; One love united; Love unity. Praise the good of unity. Halaluyah. O'renl'as; glory for the house.

:thumbsup:

All Glory

'Peace I leave to you; my peace I give to you, not according as the world doth give do I give to you; let not your heart be troubled, nor let it be afraid; John 14:27 (Young's Literal Translation)

To The Prince Of Peace

A child will be born for us. A son will be given to us. The government will rest on his shoulders. He will be named: Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Isaiah 9:6 (GOD'S WORD® Translation)

Love, Your Brother Joe