shiloh357

Blackl Muslim Cop in MN Kills Innocent White Woman

48 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

:thumbsup:    Exactly my point,it should not be "news" because they do not have enough information to make it any kind of news...I'm positive that the police are not permitted to make any statements to anyone & any police officer would know that without even being told by their superior officers or by their own attorneys.....they always have an attorney in a situation where they need to investigate if deadly physical force was justifiable,there is nothing unusual about it    and if I am reading this all correctly & if it is the truth,the other charges against this cip were from this womans family,is that right...one was dropped & one is pending    Its also not unusual that the same officers are called to the scene,its their tour of duty    Whats unusual is a cop shooting from inside the cruiser,if in fact that is what occurred....who knows?

Hi Kwik,

No those complaints on this cops prior record are from situations prior and unrelated  to this situation having to do with other members of the public who filed complaints against him.  Noor had only has 2 yrs as a cop & his partner had one yr why they have two new Cops together seems dumb also.  Both Officers also were in violation for not having either of their body cameras on.   For some reason Officer Mohamed Noor has refused to speak to the Police Investigators. Justine Diamond was shot in her Pj's as she began talking to Noor's partner by his window.   Sorry but what kind of a reckless  fool would shoot from inside the Police car on the passenger side??  past his partner into this womans abdomen? not just once apparently. Looks like he aimed to kill her - for what ever reason we don't know yet as Officer  Noor refuses to cooperate with the Police Investigators.   

1 minute ago, Roman150 said:

Correction: the other complaints *were not* from this woman's family.  Two are still open.  The cop is being sued for man-handling another woman in a different case.

Thanks Roman150 you posted while I was still typing. :)

Thanks Davida(& Romans)......WOW,sounds crazy,the whole thing about shooting from inside the cruiser just blows my mind,I kept saying "Nah,no way was his partner inside the car as well,no way" And now you are saying that he was,,,,,thats why earlier I asked if he was deaf now!!!   Thats just way too much

lol,,,yeah,you guys were answering me at the same time.....funny

And BTW,its not just dumb to put 2 rookie cops together,its unheard of......& now they say they didn't have cameras on? Both of them? What is going on,where vis all this info coming from may I ask?

7 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

And BTW,its not just dumb to put 2 rookie cops together,its unheard of......& now they say they didn't have cameras on? Both of them? What is going on,where vis all this info coming from may I ask?

From here for one source : Retired Col Allen West posts this article

https://www.allenbwest.com/new-disturbing-details-emerge-muslim-officer-shot-unarmed-woman/

It says it is written by a Zachary Smith,who is he? I dont know about any of this,all of this is just unheard of if it is the truth,no dash cam rookies riding together,no body cams,police shooting from passenger side in car....sounds like a horror movie......very surreal but the bottom line is someone is dead,& thats very sad......I do hope the truth is found 

I have no idea why I thought that Teresa so & so was this woman,I must have mis-read it.....I thought this woman who was killed had an incident with this guy & was suiing

16 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

It says it is written by a Zachary Smith,who is he? I dont know about any of this,all of this is just unheard of if it is the truth,no dash cam rookies riding together,no body cams,police shooting from passenger side in car....sounds like a horror movie......very surreal but the bottom line is someone is dead,& thats very sad......I do hope the truth is found 

I have no idea why I thought that Teresa so & so was this woman,I must have mis-read it.....I thought this woman who was killed had an incident with this guy & was suiing

Zachary Smith is one of the writers for the News Articles posted on Col Allen West's Website- I guess you can email him to get his bio.

No no Sis,I'm not that interested or curious....I thought you might know,thats all.....I really find it hard to believe much of anything in the news anyway but someone has lost their life and I don't know if she was a Christian or not but I sure hope so....they said she was a teacher of some kind of meditation,who knows?  People coming outside in their pjs with their cell phone don't sound like any kind of threat,it seems horrible.......I just hate it that these kind of things make the "news".....nobody has any facts yet & may never have.....one thing is for sure,God Knows exactly what happened that night!