hell?

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  95
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  117
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

Part of the reason I'm asking this is because I give up.  I truly feel reprobate and that nothing I do can prevent me from going to hell.  Can someone answer honestly what hell is like?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,427
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

Hell is the final place of those who have not salvation from the Lord Jesus Christ.  It is eternal separation from God and no chance of redemption to be reconciled with God.  Today is the day of salvation, if you would open your heart and trust in Jesus Christ. Call out to him and believe on him and his promises.  You can do this wherever you are and though you may still have troubles in this world, know that your soul is in safe and secure place where the devil and his minions cannot reach it.   

Do not occupy your mind with being a reprobate ,when there is the Lord stretching forth his hand to change that.  The devil wants to keep you in that state and rob you of your soul, but fight you must. The Lord is right there by your side in this battle, but you must put on the full armor of God and see who is behind the lies and the enemy of your soul, that is the devil.

Hell as the Bible and Jesus himself states, is 

Mark 9     King James Version (KJV)

43 And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:

44 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.

edit.... Please do not take the words to cut off your hands ect. literally, but it is to look at the sinful nature that is warring against you or the things you have to let go off.

Edited by warrior12

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

1 hour ago, Tyler22 said:

Part of the reason I'm asking this is because I give up.  I truly feel reprobate and that nothing I do can prevent me from going to hell.  Can someone answer honestly what hell is like?

There is something you can do to keep you from going to hell. Ask Jesus Christ into your life and into your heart. Hell is an eternal punishment and judgment for those who do not believe in Jesus Christ. It is forever and eternal and never ends. It is the worst torment and suffering that you could ever imagine.