IGNORED

According to the word of God, there will be no Rapture!

Bro.Tan

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

On 8/13/2017 at 1:27 PM, firestormx said:

Revelations 6:9-10

When He opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the testimony which they held. And they cried with a loud voice, saying, “How long, O Lord, holy and true, until You judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell on the earth?”

the verses above are talking about people in heaven under the altar. Right after this, they are all given white robes. If nobody is ever going to the place of God the Father and Jesus in Heaven, then how do you explain the verses above? 

souls have no flesh, a man is flesh and blood. They have not recieved their new abode yet (menō). 

Edited by Reinitin

11 hours ago, Bro.Tan said:

Jesus did not reveal this, it was revealed by Paul many years later in 1 Cor. 15:51. The disciples did not have the slightest idea as to how they were to escape, unless they thought that Christ would deliver them from these things through His power.

Wait, Paul died 67ad John was on island of patmos around 95 ad obviously in communication with churches Paul planted but John didnt know about the rapture?

• Loved it! 1

On 8/14/2017 at 4:55 PM, Last Daze said:

What exactly are the requirements for being ready like the true remnant?

great question.

On 8/13/2017 at 1:46 PM, Rick_Parker said:

There are many who disagree with our Lord. False teaching is false teaching. I will call attention to it no matter how many time you think that you are teaching truth when you are teaching a lie. May the Holy Spirit lead you into Truth!! Otherwise, people should disregard un-Scriptural teaching. 

wait, he is showing very clear scriptures in context if he is not dividing the word of truth correctly and is being called a teacher of falsehoof and told to repent. Then why don't the ones accusing patiently show him how the scriptures he is using are truth and how the scriptures you use fit into the Lords plans and promises. With all this accusation I am sure some of you consider youself teachers and fervently study the scriptures because of your higher accountablity before God who holds you  to a higher standard then a diciple (learner) I am sure since you accusr a brethern with such boldness you must be confirdent  you study and rightly dividing the Word of God. because surely your not just parroting what you were taught and you have studied all the scriptures and can explain how the scriptures the brother is quoting fit into the mystery and you can patiently as a Holy Spirit gifted teacher use the scriptures we are not being shown to show Us Gods perfect plan and how your scriptures and his scriptures are both the truth and in fact devine truth.

Edited by Reinitin
  • Loved it! 1

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,113
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/17/1975

56 minutes ago, Reinitin said:

souls have no flesh, a man is flesh and blood. They have not recieved their new abode yet (menō). 

I don't understand your response. I posted this because the other poster doesn't believe ( as I understand it ) anyone has or will ever go to heaven. I was trying to use this verse to show people in heaven. I don't understand your response.

• Loved it! 1

32 minutes ago, firestormx said:

I don't understand your response. I posted this because the other poster doesn't believe ( as I understand it ) anyone has or will ever go to heaven. I was trying to use this verse to show people in heaven. I don't understand your response.

you said he is teaching a lie. he has put up scripture in context im sure if you can discern a lie and you are a teacher of the word you must have the fruit of patients to explain the scriptures he is using and how they fit in the mystery of Gods will and the perfect plan of the kingdoms of this world becoming the kingdom of our God and His Messiah. Do you think accusing a brothern in Christ of teaching a lie is a small thing if your not patiently ready to show him his error in applying the scriptures and rightly dividing the word of truth? The word of God is not open to interpretation even the interpretation of the prophets. They spoke what God told them to speak.

Edited by Reinitin
  • Loved it! 1

12 minutes ago, Reinitin said:

you said he is teaching a lie. he has put up scripture in context im sure if you can discern a lie and you are a teacher of the word you must have the fruit of patients to explain the scriptures he is using and how they fit in the mystery of Gods will and the perfect plan of the kingdoms of this world becoming the kingdom of our God and His Messiah. Do you think accusing a brothern in Christ of teaching a lie is a small thing if your not patiently ready to show him his error in applying the scriptures and rightly dividing the word of truth? The word of God is not open to interpretation even the interpretation of the prophets. They spoke what God told them to speak.

I didn't say he lied or was teaching a lie. I said he was taking the one verse out of context. Also, The verses I have posted show people in heaven which show his conclusions to be incorrect. I also brought up Elijah and Enoch which show his position to be incorrect that nobody will ever go to heaven. Please post where I called him or his posts LIES

Edited by firestormx
  • Loved it! 1

1 hour ago, firestormx said:

oh no, I am sorry. I thought your were argueing with his quote of what Jesus said.

In John 3:13 Jesus says to Nicodemus, “No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven–the Son of Man.”

That verse is kinda difficult. It is used by people that look for contradictions in scripture. 

verses 10-12, Jesus is talking about His authority and the validity of His teaching. Jesus tells Nicodemus that He is teaching what He kniws firsthand,   “We speak of what we know, and we testify to what we have seen” (verse 11). Then, in verse 13 Jesus explains why He is uniquely qualified to teach of the kingdom of God, He alone came down from heaven and possesses the knowledge to teach people about heaven. Jesus alone has seen the Father (no one has seen the Father except the Son), and He alone is qualified to declare God and make Him known (John 1:18).

The obvious cinclusion to John 3:13 is this: “None of your earthly teachers can really teach you about heaven, because none of them have actually beenthere. However, I have been there. In fact, it is My home. I have come to you from heaven, and I have brought with Me experiential knowledge of that place. My testimony carries weight; I can tell you the truth about salvation.” 

In claiming a heavenly abode, Jesus was claiming deity (don't think any of the accounts of men in heaven can claim for them diety). Nicodemus himself had already admitted that Jesus was extraordinary when he said, “We know you are a teacher who has come from God” (verse 2).

Obviously old testament saints had gone to heaven (or paradise) when they died (Mark 12:26-27), and Enoch and Elijah had been taken there without dying (Genesis 5:24;Hebrews 11:5; 2 Kings 2:11) and the scripture you used. He was obviously teaching that, of all rabbis, He had the best credentials. Jesus has direct contact with heaven; He is an expert on the subject.

But unless the translation is a huge hit and missed "No one has ever gone into heaven except the Son of Man." Since all kinds of words are translated to heaven and we really don't have floir plans  it is probably good to say "amen" your word is truth Lord till we honestly understand rather then use scripture to discredit a direct quote of the Lord. 

I like the cop out God gave us by grace. "Let your word be true Lord and every man a liar." Amen

Edited by Reinitin
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Reinitin said:

oh no, I am sorry. I thought your were argueing with his quote of what Jesus said.

In John 3:13 Jesus says to Nicodemus, “No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven–the Son of Man.”

That verse is kinda difficult. It is used by people that look for contradictions in scripture. 

I like the cop out God gave us by grace. "Let your word be true Lord and every man a liar.. amen

I 100% agree with your understanding of the verse John 3:13. Taking something out of context is something I believe we have all done from time to time. Especially when we are just learning or on a pet doctrine, IMO. I've never intended to call or even appear to call anyone a liar. That is a serious charge, again you are correct. I'll try to be a little more careful with my posts and the way I phrase things. I think that is a reminder we all need at times. I hope to see you around the forums to engage in further iron sharpening iron. 

Edited by firestormx
  • Loved it! 2

25 minutes ago, firestormx said:

I 100% agree with your understanding of the verse John 3:13. Taking something out of context is something I believe we have all done from time to time. Especially when we are just learning or on a pet doctrine, IMO. I've never intended to call or even appear to call anyone a liar. That is a serious charge, again you are correct. I'll try to be a little more careful with my posts and the way I phrase things. I think that is a reminder we all need at times. I hope to see you around the forums to engage in further iron sharpening iron. 

It is ok firestormx. we do learn the best from our mistakes:) don't mean that accusing though. We are learners and as onery as some of us are (me for one) having to learning from one another is so wise and generous of our Lord because it forces us to lay the flesh down, humble ourselfs and produce the fruit of the Spirit. The Lord is so good.