• Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

10 hours ago, DRaleigh said:

frienduff thaylorde and Bro.Tan,

Correcting a bible verse is actually fine but then again how many people would have read Deuteronomy 13 in the 17th century, 18th century and 19th century but looks like they have accepted it as the true word of God and this is not a complicated verse to understand by any follower.

This is another thing that keeps me in wonder,

One more question:

If you are the God, if you are the person who created this universe and human beings, will you ever send your son to suffer on Earth with a horrible crucifixion to save human beings? As the creator how many options you would have had to save human beings without letting your son to suffer with a crucifixion? 

Oh my.   I would never even try and put myself in the place of ALMIGHTY GOD.

questions like this often try and make God see things the way we mere mortals do.

and that is when things get real dangerous.   Like when questions like If you were GOD could you send any one to hell comes next.

Questions like these send us far down the wrong path , making God into what us mortal beings are.   OH, let us let HIS HOLY SPIRIT

transform us instead.  God is the only one who is RIGHTEOUS in and of his own self and those who are saved by Christ well our righteousness is a gift.

We cannot fully KNOW what it is to BE GOD.   satan tried that one and it did not work out well with Him.

God is LOVE and ALSO A RIGHTEOUS JUDGE.    I wrestle not with things that are too high for this mere lil man.   LET GOD be GOD and let us FOLLOW CHRIST is all I need do.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17

Dear sister wanda.   I knew you would understand.   WE love GOD, let HIM BE GOD and let us be thankful that wicked things like us were given Grace

and changed by that grace.   I KNEW wanda if you saw this post you would agree.  I JUST KNEW IT .  be blessed dear sister.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  24
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Hi frienduff theylorde, 

What I see is that even Muslim people could be thinking in the same way, besides, if you were born to a Muslim family you would bring the same argument. You mentioned me a verse about stoning to death when you were explaining about dreams and visions and then later when I research into bible to see if such verses are there, it seems to be more than 15 verses are there about stoning to death, so there could be a chance that these verses are still there because of that very thinking, thinking that we mere mortals don't understand if such a thing is right or wrong, only God would know that? We have never questioned such verses.

Now by having our limited thinking capacity, if someone asks, what would be the best punishment for some crime, do you think we will ever tell that person to implement stoning to death as a punishment? I think, Gods help is not needed to understand the cruelty of this punishment. If we ever happened to implement a punishment for some crime, do you think we will ever implement stoning to death as a punishment today, by understanding the world far greater than our ancestors? This is torturing a human being to death, so Gods advice on punishing cannot be acceptable or we will have to accept all these as mistranslations.

So if we logically think about crucifixion, it's the same and I personally don't feel like it's the right choice, if some God actually created this world and human beings, he could have saved human beings without crucifying his son. Today a child born to a muslim family, buddhist or an atheist family will mostly likely follow what their parents are believing, so how that Child will be helped by the crucifixion of Jesus? 

Edited by DRaleigh

3 hours ago, DRaleigh said:

Hi frienduff theylorde, 

What I see is that even Muslim people could be thinking in the same way, besides, if you were born to a Muslim family you would bring the same argument. You mentioned me a verse about stoning to death when you were explaining about dreams and visions and then later when I research into bible to see if such verses are there, it seems to be more than 15 verses are there about stoning to death, so there could be a chance that these verses are still there because of that very thinking, thinking that we mere mortals don't understand if such a thing is right or wrong, only God would know that? We have never questioned such verses.

Now by having our limited thinking capacity, if someone asks, what would be the best punishment for some crime, do you think we will ever tell that person to implement stoning to death as a punishment? I think, Gods help is not needed to understand the cruelty of this punishment. If we ever happened to implement a punishment for some crime, do you think we will ever implement stoning to death as a punishment today, by understanding the world far greater than our ancestors? This is torturing a human being to death, so Gods advice on punishing cannot be acceptable or we will have to accept all these as mistranslations.

So if we logically think about crucifixion, it's the same and I personally don't feel like it's the right choice, if some God actually created this world and human beings, he could have saved human beings without crucifying his son. Today a child born to a muslim family, buddhist or an atheist family will mostly likely follow what their parents are believing, so how that Child will be helped by the crucifixion of Jesus? 

Everyone read deut chapter thirteen it explains how false religions or prophets can receive correct dreams and visions, yet

its to try and get others to follow their gods.  YET its allowed , to TEST GODS OWN PEOPLE.

I am not in the least surprised that the dung pile interfaith , rome, muslims, new age and so on , get dreams and visions, messages and they DO COME TO PASS
but its to test the rest of GODS own people .    I don't think dr aleigh liked it , due to I believe he is of a universal salvation mindset thinking all will be saved

and seems to be in line with the all inclusive interfaith religion OR at least its concepts.   

Their will be a big increase in miracles , and such things to deceive as many as possible.  this will increase everyone

it was written in the Holy True book.    And he deceived them by means of the miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast.

The all inclusive false satanic interfaithers , will begin to get more dreams and visions, more and more will fall away thinking God must be in all religions.

DO NOT fall for it .   I will never go after any other gods , nor follow any all inclusive god must be in all relgions , no matter what signs and wonders they are given.

ITS JESUS ONLY SAVES for ME and that is what I will keep stirring all up to keep in remembrance.    To the last breath.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Everyone read deut chapter thirteen it explains how false religions or prophets can receive correct dreams and visions, yet

its to try and get others to follow their gods.  YET its allowed , to TEST GODS OWN PEOPLE.

I am not in the least surprised that the dung pile interfaith , rome, muslims, new age and so on , get dreams and visions, messages and they DO COME TO PASS
but its to test the rest of GODS own people .    I don't think dr aleigh liked it , due to I believe he is of a universal salvation mindset thinking all will be saved

and seems to be in line with the all inclusive interfaith religion OR at least its concepts.   

When we are born to this world we don't have a religion, so I actually questioned our beliefs fundamentally, what is worth to accept? and will that benefit human beings in a good way? what should be rejected? It could be interfaith or any concepts similar to interfaith, hindu, buddhism or atheism or any other religion or any other human belief. 

So by analysing your reply, it seems to be you are truly believing Deuteronomy 13 has the word of God when it comes to prophets. Let me know if I'm wrong. This is what that verse ask Gods people to do. Do you really accept that Gods thinking is correct here?

"It is the Lord your God you must follow, and him you must revere. Keep his commands and obey him; serve him and hold fast to him. That prophet or dreamer must be put to death for inciting rebellion against the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt and redeemed you from the land of slavery"

Gods statement is pretty clear here. Just because God has helped Jewish people to come out of slavery, Gods request here is evil.

Further, if you believe in crucifixion as right, can I know this? a child born to a muslim family, buddhist or an atheist family will mostly likely follow what their parents are believing(just like you), so how that Child will be helped by the crucifixion of Jesus? 

11 hours ago, DRaleigh said:

When we are born to this world we don't have a religion, so I actually questioned our beliefs fundamentally, what is worth to accept? and will that benefit human beings in a good way? what should be rejected? It could be interfaith or any concepts similar to interfaith, hindu, buddhism or atheism or any other religion or any other human belief. 

So by analysing your reply, it seems to be you are truly believing Deuteronomy 13 has the word of God when it comes to prophets. Let me know if I'm wrong. This is what that verse ask Gods people to do. Do you really accept that Gods thinking is correct here?

"It is the Lord your God you must follow, and him you must revere. Keep his commands and obey him; serve him and hold fast to him. That prophet or dreamer must be put to death for inciting rebellion against the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt and redeemed you from the land of slavery"

Gods statement is pretty clear here. Just because God has helped Jewish people to come out of slavery, Gods request here is evil.

Further, if you believe in crucifixion as right, can I know this? a child born to a muslim family, buddhist or an atheist family will mostly likely follow what their parents are believing(just like you), so how that Child will be helped by the crucifixion of Jesus? 

That child will die the second death in the lake of fire.   WE must warn ALL , Get on up now, we must warn all  ITS JESUS only that saves.

and as for being in another relgion,   me moms and me pops DO not and DID NOT FOLLOW CHRIST ............yet GOD saved me , just as he would have brought

any out of any delusion by grace, IF only they WOULD , but often many harden the heart to the grace o GOD.

You reason just like a man would.    just like a man.    THIS alone shows and confirms what the SPIRIT warned me about ,when first I seen your reponse.

Ya aint here to preach JESUS , you here to preach confusion .    That alone wont do on me watch.

• Thumbs Up 1

58 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

That child will die the second death in the lake of fire.   WE must warn ALL , Get on up now, we must warn all  ITS JESUS only that saves.

and as for being in another relgion,   me moms and me pops DO not and DID NOT FOLLOW CHRIST ............yet GOD saved me , just as he would have brought

any out of any delusion by grace, IF only they WOULD , but often many harden the heart to the grace o GOD.

You reason just like a man would.    just like a man.    THIS alone shows and confirms what the SPIRIT warned me about ,when first I seen your reponse.

Ya aint here to preach JESUS , you here to preach confusion .    That alone wont do on me watch.

May I know why you said that the child will die in the lake of fire? Thanks!

3 hours ago, DRaleigh said:

May I know why you said that the child will die in the lake of fire? Thanks!

IF the child grows up and rejects Christ , then by all means they are damned to the eternal lake of fire.

Will that be a fair decision? A child born to a christian family will be influenced by their parents and strongly believe what their parents are believing. Similarly it would happened to the child born to a muslim, atheist or interfaith family. Besides, assume a child born to a atheist, buddhist or interfaith family to understand the truth of religions and read the Bible and come across with the following,

"If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods”(gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery" - I actually felt bad when I first read this, that's why I had to bring it for the discussion. 

And now assume if he read Quran to find the truth and if he across with the following, 

“Rocks and mountains would say to God’s Messenger (PBUH), ‘Peace be upon you, O Messenger of God!’”

The Foods that Glorify God:

“While eating together with God’s Noble Messenger (pbuh), we used to hear the food glorifying God.” 

He would think that both religions must not have the truth. Thereafter, he might completely ignore both religions as false, so why he must be in this eternal lake of fire? 

Then I see, God has time to speak to people from time to time and give visions (pastors around the world claim this), if he has time spend in that way then why is he not educating the people in a legitimate way and tell everyone the truth behind religions? Like I said, I don't have a doubt if my brother exist or not but I can't make the same statement about God because his existence is a mystery. Therefore, when we see these big issues, is it reasonable to have a destination like eternal lake of fire for a non follower ? 

Edited by DRaleigh