Fred Eans

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  54
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Icannot get in to answer about the thief on the cross, so I'll see art anew.  The saved thief (sounds strange), knew who Jesus was and who knows, maybe the thief was chosen to witness for our Lord.  That theif chastised the other theif.  His little knowledge came from a lifetime, and it sure helped him.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.30
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, Fred Eans said:

Icannot get in to answer about the thief on the cross, so I'll see art anew.  The saved thief (sounds strange), knew who Jesus was and who knows, maybe the thief was chosen to witness for our Lord.  That theif chastised the other theif.  His little knowledge came from a lifetime, and it sure helped him.

OH no.     HIS LITTLE KNOWLEDGE came not from his life experience...........it was the GOODNESS of GOD alone by grace that caused him to repent.

and gave him knowledge that JESUS was LORD.   Nothing to do with his own personal life experiences...........just the grace of GOD ALONE............SING IT FREDDY E

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  54
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

I mentioned he may have been chosen for that.  We do not know.  Were you there?  It was the other thief that prompted his comment.  And maybe Jesus prompted him.  We can only go by the Bible which is clear.  Words were exchanged.  God Jesus is not a -- He doesn't play favorites.  Please allow me to think the Bible is true as it reads.

Only the goodness of GOD can lead one to repent.    The goodness of GOD appeared to both the thieves.   in fact it was right between them.

the Spirit of GOD touched the heart of the one who repented.   the other well sounds like it hardned him.  Due to if men love darkness rather than light

then that is on them.   The only condemnation any has.........is that LIGHT indeed has come into the world

but many choose to remain in the darkness for they love their sin and don't want it exposed as sin.   they wont come , or if they do

they leave because they loved their sin more than his righteous light.    Many called , few chosen.

YET GOD desired not a one to perish.    SO why do they perish..................they reject the LIGHT..........why do they reject it...........for Sin for love of sin .

many fall away too due to this.  they come , they have joy..........but.............some lust enters in and chokes it.

We need to exhort one the other daily..........while it is called today.....lest any be hardned by the deceitfulness OF SIN.

we are our brothers keeper.   The early church knew this.  tis why they would as paul said...................to write the same things to you, for me indeed it is not

griveious....................its safe for you.  Just as peter said.................he knew they knew truth..........but would keep stirring them up .

EXHORT   EXHORT , EXHORT the peoples...............some will be pulled back into the fold even after an error............but some will not hear no matter what their error.

we are our brethrens keeper.    IF we love them .  IF not ...........we do as most as just preach this false hug all , love all and correct none.   that is hate not love.

For GOD is love.......and God desires none to perish..............so if we walk in HIS LoVE then it is seen..........we do correct , we do encouage

we do remind , we do all for the sake of the others.   But many have no desire for the people.............they preach for recognition , for money and for status .

NOT ME................I write or speak because I do love the people........and yes its why I warn out so often also............I do not desire any to perish.

ANd we all NEED OUR LORD and HIS SPIRIT works within all who are OF HIM to work within the body to do all for its sake unto HIS GLORY amen.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

I believe you had another post which was deleted titled "Posts" and my questions from you were never answered. Would you mind doing so?

1. Who is Jesus Christ

2. What is the Holy Trinity?

3. What happens to a person when they die?

4. Who is the Holy Spirit?

5. What is a true born again Christian?

• Loved it! 1

39 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

I believe you had another post which was deleted titled "Posts" and my questions from you were never answered. Would you mind doing so?

1. Who is Jesus Christ

2. What is the Holy Trinity?

3. What happens to a person when they die?

4. Who is the Holy Spirit?

5. What is a true born again Christian?

Those are some good questions.   Lets see what fred says on the subject.  

12 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Those are some good questions.   Lets see what fred says on the subject.  

Can you think of any other questions are the the essentials of the Christian doctrine?

• Loved it! 1

52 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Inerrancy and infallibility of Scripture.

Virgin birth.

Vicarious Atonement.

Bodily resurrection.

These are good but especially the virgin birth. Was Mary sinless?

19 minutes ago, Yowm said:

No, she too had/needed a Savior...

Luke 1:46-47 NASBS
[46] And Mary said: "My soul exalts the Lord, [47] And my spirit has rejoiced in God my Savior.

Yes :)

14 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Can you think of any other questions are the the essentials of the Christian doctrine?

Yowm brought some good ones too.    Dig in deep people.   And praise the Lord.