• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,774
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

Another thing to consider is understanding the Torah portion readings for the weeks that took place.

What's the Torah portion for last week and this week?   Deut 11:26-16:17; Deut 16:18-21:9

Deu 18:10  There shall not be found among you anyone who burns his son or his daughter as an offering, anyone who practices divination or tells fortunes or interprets omens, or a sorcerer 

Deu 19:10  That innocent blood be not shed in thy land, which the LORD thy God giveth thee for an inheritance, and so blood be upon thee.

So the Torah portion readings discussed abortion ... so then I looked up abortion connected to Texas.  Amazingly, Houston has a 78,000 square foot facility -- one of the largest -- if not the largest abortion clinic in America!

http://worthy.info/1rV

Another interesting tidbit, on June 27th of this year, a major decision was struck down by the Supreme Court saying that Texas could not place restrictions on the delivery of abortions services.

http://worthy.info/1rW

Just something to consider ... things I find interesting ... does it mean something?  Well, that depends ... but it's the heart of a King to search out a matter.  I'll continue to explore and see what other "tidbits" I find along the way and post them.

Your brother in the Lord with much agape love,

George

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,468
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

13 minutes ago, George said:

First I didn't say SOLAR eclipse was to Israel.  The Rabbis WARN of possible judgment to the NATIONS -- since the nations based their calendar on a Solar calendar.  Now, Rabbis warn if there's a LUNAR eclipse -- its a WARNING to ISRAEL because Israel is on the Solar calendar.  Is it an absolute?  Nope, it's just a WARNING!

Aug. 19, 4 p.m., Moving westward between the northern coast of South America and the larger Caribbean islands, Harvey is downgraded to a tropical depression, with maximum sustained winds of 35 mph (56 kph). Six hours later, it is further downgraded to a tropical wave. 

You mentioned Katrina.  Get this Katrina was EXACTLY 12 years prior to this hurricane!  So you have 12 Years * 12 Months = 144 as a completion number.  What events were happening when Katrina took place?  You'd be AMAZED.  As far as price is concerned -- I said it could become the most expensive in HISTORY!

Could become the most expensive storm in history?

Some facts about Houston's economy --

• Houston is the fourth most populous city in the nation (trailing only New York, Los Angeles and Chicago), and is the largest in the southern U.S. and Texas.
  • When comparing Houston's economy to a national economy, only 21 countries other than the United States have a gross domestic product exceeding Houston's regional gross area product.
  • Home to and more than 5,000 energy related firms, Houston is considered by many as the Energy Capital of the world.
  • Houston's economy has a broad industrial base in the energy, aeronautics, and technology industries: only New York City is home to more Fortune 500 headquarters.
  • 23 Fortune 500 companies are headquartered in Houston Of the world’s largest non-U.S. Corporations, 63 have a presence in Houston.  -- Source 

I'm wondering what it will take for many to wake up and smell the coffee?

3 minutes ago, George said:

Another thing to consider is understanding the Torah portion readings for the weeks that took place.

What's the Torah portion for last week and this week?   Deut 11:26-16:17; Deut 16:18-21:9

Deu 18:10  There shall not be found among you anyone who burns his son or his daughter as an offering, anyone who practices divination or tells fortunes or interprets omens, or a sorcerer 

Deu 19:10  That innocent blood be not shed in thy land, which the LORD thy God giveth thee for an inheritance, and so blood be upon thee.

So the Torah portion readings discussed abortion ... so then I looked up abortion connected to Texas.  Amazingly, Houston has a 78,000 square foot facility -- one of the largest -- if not the largest abortion clinic in America!

http://worthy.info/1rV

Another interesting tidbit, on June 27th of this year, a major decision was struck down by the Supreme Court saying that Texas could not place restrictions on the delivery of abortions services.

http://worthy.info/1rW

Just something to consider ... things I find interesting ... does it mean something?  Well, that depends ... but it's the heart of a King to search out a matter.  I'll continue to explore and see what other "tidbits" I find along the way and post them.

Your brother in the Lord with much agape love,

George

If we could sing in unison... Signs signs everywhere there are signs...

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

I've heard that. I'd be interested to learn from whom she is hearing her calling from?

The call is the same among all who have pleasure in unrighteousness.  IF this is their purpose...........then it will be INTERFAIHT like religion

IF the call is love of truth.  then its JESUS only and correction.

2 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Possibly Iran a growing menace to Israel.

Absolutely. However and depending on the timing of events. Elam (1/6 of SW Iran) where Iran's nuclear facilities are located at Bushehr is going to be destroyed. And by the description is sounds like there's going to be nuclear fallout. 

In the coming Ezekiel 38: Gog - Magog war, and in my opinion is prior to or just after the start of the tribulation, composed all of Islamic states save Russia, and Russia's military comprising of 40% Muslim... I'm thinking that will be the death of the Muslim faith when they are supernaturally destroyed by the Lord. After this event I can't see Iran being a threat to anyone. But again, that's just the hermeneutics of an old guy. 

• Loved it! 1

8 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

The call is the same among all who have pleasure in unrighteousness.  IF this is their purpose...........then it will be INTERFAIHT like religion

IF the call is love of truth.  then its JESUS only and correction.

Well I wasn't going to outright come out and say it but... What better way to pick up votes from the so called Christian community than to join the Emergent Church and interfaith movement and become a minister of it? Only the Lord can see her heart. But if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it's not an elephant.

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

Letter to the Church of Laodicea

Revelation 3: 15-16   “I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot. I could wish you were cold or hot. 16 So then, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot,[a] I will vomit you out of My mouth.

• This is Worthy 1

22 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Well I wasn't going to outright come out and say it but... What better way to pick up votes from the so called Christian community than to join the Emergent Church and interfaith movement and become a minister of it? Only the Lord can see her heart. But if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it's not an elephant.

Yeah but tell that to the all inclusive interfaith group and they will say ITS AN ELPHEANT if it BELIEVES it is.........this world is in dire straits.

9 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

Letter to the Church of Laodicea

Revelation 3: 15-16   “I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot. I could wish you were cold or hot. 16 So then, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot,[a] I will vomit you out of My mouth.

Andsoon the cry will be heard.............I Counsle thee to buy of me GOLD TRIED IN the FIRE..............cause the church is about to get hammered.

BUT.....................some will repent and believe.  ALL whom GOD loves he chastens and scourges.............be zealous and REPENT........

the church just got fat , lazy and filled with sin.    this is the most lukewarm church age I have ever seen.

And  soon , all of us,  will be tested and tried like we have never been before in these western socities...........

I Don't know if yall watched Tucker last night.   I don't watch news much.  But a friend told me.........here in good ole usa.............laws are being pushed hard

to make it a crime to say any sexual lifestyle is sin.................and worse and worse it will just keep getting.

Till its a crime to even say JEUSUS is the only way.........because that is not all inclusive..............its coming and much sooner than most realize.

Fear not  , persecutions , tribulations don't destroy the church..............IT REFINES HER...........ARISE PEOPLES and ARISE and fear no man.

Speak truth to all, tell the gospel to all......and LIVE by the POWER of HIS SPIRIT.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

35 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Andsoon the cry will be heard.............I Counsle thee to buy of me GOLD TRIED IN the FIRE..............cause the church is about to get hammered.

BUT.....................some will repent and believe.  ALL whom GOD loves he chastens and scourges.............be zealous and REPENT........

the church just got fat , lazy and filled with sin.    this is the most lukewarm church age I have ever seen.

And  soon , all of us,  will be tested and tried like we have never been before in these western socities...........

I Don't know if yall watched Tucker last night.   I don't watch news much.  But a friend told me.........here in good ole usa.............laws are being pushed hard

to make it a crime to say any sexual lifestyle is sin.................and worse and worse it will just keep getting.

Till its a crime to even say JEUSUS is the only way.........because that is not all inclusive..............its coming and much sooner than most realize.

Fear not  , persecutions , tribulations don't destroy the church..............IT REFINES HER...........ARISE PEOPLES and ARISE and fear no man.

Speak truth to all, tell the gospel to all......and LIVE by the POWER of HIS SPIRIT.

I am very anxiously awaiting our Lord to take my son and I home. What an amazing moment to see Christ face to face. I am thinking that when I do I will know a love that I have never know before in my lifetime:)

• Loved it! 1