IGNORED

WorthyNews: Trump vows ‘100 percent’ support, rapid federal aid to Harvey victims ahead of Texas visit

WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.46
  • Content Count:  44,365
  • Content Per Day:  7.18
  • Days Won:  2

(Worthy News) - President Trump vowed '100 percent' support Monday to the victims of the massive storm known as Harvey, while predicting he and Congress will be able to quickly approve emergency aid to help the region recover.

“We’ve pledged our full support as Texas and Louisiana battle and recover from this very devastating and historic storm,” Trump said, during a joint White House press conference with the visiting president of Finland. “There’s probably never been anything like this.”

The president plans to visit what he called the “impact zone” in Texas on Tuesday. [ Source (Read More...) ]

View the full article

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  136
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

I think he's excelled in several areas - supreme court appointee, overturned Obama's prohibition against providing law enforcement with military surplus items, illegal immigration is down by a huge margin, etc. He wants to get tax reform passed, as well as build the wall, both of which I support. I believe he'd get a lot more accomplished if he didn't have so much opposition.

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

On 8/30/2017 at 7:56 AM, Cobalt1959 said:

OK, you heard it here first.  In this one area/event, I am thinking Trump will excel at getting help and resources mobilized to help Texas.  I hope so so much because they need the help.

Everybody has said communication is excellent. He has made it so on site rescue can accesses military assest. old slow policy was military took charge when feds came in.

Edited by Reinitin

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.79
  • Days Won:  226

On 8/30/2017 at 5:56 AM, Cobalt1959 said:

OK, you heard it here first.  In this one area/event, I am thinking Trump will excel at getting help and resources mobilized to help Texas.  I hope so so much because they need the help.

Yes, I am thinking that Trump will come through on this as well.