• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

On ‎9‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 4:10 AM, Benevolent said:

Why is it most people, when you advice them they take it as judgement?

Have you noticed ITS only if you speak against their sin.      THAT IS WHY they accuse it of judging .  they don't want the correction.  that simple , that easy.

Be blessed now and remember .............I loves you all.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill

On ‎9‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 4:29 AM, Neighbor said:

Ahh, because it seldom is advice, it is instead judgement? And it is mean spirited and self aggandizing all at the same time?

Advice is unsolicited criticism, counsel is invited guidance mutually sought out. Let me give you some advice is not the statement of a friend that has my best interests at heart. It is a threat and a putdown all rolled into one!

A kinder person, a friend might say; if you see a problem here as I think I might, may we both seek the counsel of our LORD together? Will you consider joining me in prayer, and reading the word of God, plus the hard task the thinking and study of it with a goal to find good application for us in it? And if we reach a conclusion that is similar might we then work to hold each other accountable lifting each other up before God in prayers as we do?

A kinder person might say....................GEE how KIND DID JESUS appear for his outright grave rebukes and warnings.  but I guess JESUS aint love to this generation .

pard.  When we correct do it because you desire the other to truly repent because you love them.   Plus I am sure you have also heard

Save some with FEAR , hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.      

I aint giving up on ya neighbor .      So don't hate me for it.

On ‎9‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 4:56 AM, Neighbor said:

The advice givers, they are  rampant, and ever busy but seldom doing much of anything that results in  advancing the Gospel of Jesus, nor glorifying God before an unsaved world. Yet they never seem to care either, nor do they ever seem to see that God is already at work upon me and others too.

They just jump in and do what God is too slow to do in their mind's eye. They speed up the mixer, they turn the oven up full,  and they end up with nothing for their efforts except tarry bitters. That and evidently a sense of self satisfacion that at least they  are better, and they tried to make others as good as them.

But hey, that is just my perspective. If there is an issue of concern might we look at the word of God, pray together, and see if we are led  by the Holy Spirit to a common understanding in which we may hold each other accountable through encouragement  and through praising our creator as we share of our common faith in the Gospel of Jesus?

It is a tough place this world, but our Lord is coming again. Maranatha.

explain that to pual or james or Christ .  or peter.    THEY were not jumping in to do what GOD is to slow to do.............

they were being LED BY THAT HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD to DO what the BODY is supposed to do.    I think many forgets all this stuff.

Thinks warners are wrong, thinks being grave is wrong.    my advice start over in the gospels, GET THAT engrained SEE WHO JESUS was and not who preaches say he was

then do the same with the letters from the apostels.   read it get it engrained see their pattern.  then read the dire warnings to the Churhes.

IT will sink in , I KNOW IT WILL.   it took time on me too.   BUT IT WILL SINK IN the correct pattern and IF we truly have the SPIRIT it feeds us such pure truth that aligns

agrees with the TRUE CHRIST in the BIBLE.   just ponder it a bit. 

Remember I love ya neighbor.   words can sound harsher when just read.   I aint against you.   I am just trying to help.   just remember that.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  953
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,589
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

23 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

I aint giving up on ya neighbor .      So don't hate me for it.

Oh you're merely misguided in your enthusiasm for the gospel of Jesus. I can live with it, though I think you have adopted a most unproductive way to share of our Lord and savior with the unsaved. Plus, it certainly limits fellowship opportunities with the saints in Christ Jesus.

But hey, share  a kind word an a cup of cool water in the name of our Lord and savior Jesus? Never,  eh?

You could do a skit on being the "Grumpy Old Christian"  I suppose. Might be a humorous way to share the gospel of Jesus.

1 hour ago, Neighbor said:

Oh you're merely misguided in your enthusiasm for the gospel of Jesus. I can live with it, though I think you have adopted a most unproductive way to share of our Lord and savior with the unsaved. Plus, it certainly limits fellowship opportunities with the saints in Christ Jesus.

But hey, share  a kind word an a cup of cool water in the name of our Lord and savior Jesus? Never,  eh?

You could do a skit on being the "Grumpy Old Christian"  I suppose. Might be a humorous way to share the gospel of Jesus.

Pard,   anyone here if they examine all I write would see me grave at times, and praising at times, and etc.

Yet in you, I see no gravity.  WHY is that .   not being mean, but if even wives, women and young men , as well as leaders were to be grave.  WHY do I see no ounce

of being grave in you.      ALL I said to you was increase your bible reading time again.     We aint the grumpy ones cause we warn out .

its so needful.    cause most have not a serious or grave bone in them.   just a tickle my ear and hug everyone concept .     Its not hugs WIHTOUT DOCTRINE

it should be DOCTRINE and some hugs .     GRAVE at times when LED TO BE and compassionate when LED TOO and prasing when the Spirit leads.

ITS ALL ABOUT THE SPIRIT .    not mens ways of playing church.   JUST do as the Spirit leads me , I must .  But do keep watching me, if ever I teach a error.  YOU CORRECT Me

quick.  BUT BEING grave AINT ERROR.    just watch my posts, you don't always see me being grave, I hand out lots of l love yous to many .   I think you just don't like

what I have to say is all.    But I still love ya

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  953
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,589
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

On 10/27/2017 at 9:08 PM, frienduff thaylorde said:

Pard,   anyone here if they examine all I write would see me grave at times, and praising at times, and etc.

Yet in you, I see no gravity.  WHY is that .   not being mean, but if even wives, women and young men , as well as leaders were to be grave.  WHY do I see no ounce

of being grave in you.      ALL I said to you was increase your bible reading time again.     We aint the grumpy ones cause we warn out .

its so needful.    cause most have not a serious or grave bone in them.   just a tickle my ear and hug everyone concept .     Its not hugs WIHTOUT DOCTRINE

it should be DOCTRINE and some hugs .     GRAVE at times when LED TO BE and compassionate when LED TOO and prasing when the Spirit leads.

ITS ALL ABOUT THE SPIRIT .    not mens ways of playing church.   JUST do as the Spirit leads me , I must .  But do keep watching me, if ever I teach a error.  YOU CORRECT Me

quick.  BUT BEING grave AINT ERROR.    just watch my posts, you don't always see me being grave, I hand out lots of l love yous to many .   I think you just don't like

what I have to say is all.    But I still love ya

"WHY do I see no ounce of being grave with you?"

Thank you!!!!!  Wow! Such  high praise, might spoil all humiilty within me. You tickle my ears with such fancy.

I don't know for sure the why, but I celebrate and praise God for it, that  you do not see gravity in my posts. Hey, perhaps my sanctification is nearly complete? It's more likely because I have learned over time to overcome such a deficiency in most circumstances, and instead go to my Bible when I  am in doubt reading yet again the commands and precepts and guidance as I pray  for understanding and best application for the moment at hand.  If I am offended, or filled with pride, as well as the great sin of disdain,  I try to repent and apologize directly and immediately upon recognition that I have lost  the countenance that all the saints in Christ Jesus hopefully are enabled by the Holy Spirit's indwelling of them to enjoy in their eternal security.  

Perhaps it is so, that I do not often engage in  what you are calling gravity, and I call disdain.  I assure you  I am quite capable of blasting any poor saint or sinner, to my own shame. But, I find it is,  within me a low skill, more of a knee jerk reaction than any work of the Holy Spirit within me. It is an act of the old man within, not a tempering down of that with the rising of the new man born again and commanded by God.

I aspire in my appreciation and fear of my LORD to be as one  of the many many saints in Christ Jesus that hear and act to be going into all the world with the gospel of Jesus., always doing so within the certain hope that many may be called by the Holy Spirit, and that those called who also have have been foreknown and predestined  by our creator. May many be found mature in the Lord upon the requirement of needing their soul even this night.

My Lord suffered for me me personally. He has suffered the penalty  of every flaw within me, past present and to be. I do try to honor that sacrifice. Even though  my sins to come are covered by His blood, I do work to limit the atonement I am cause for, as I now know better. My shame is deep, ever deeper as a saint in Christ. So, I do work on my own propensity to cast dispersion on another soul, lest I hurt my own testimony and block the ears of anyone still unaware of the Lord's saving grace making the work of the agency of the Holy Spirit harder than  it need be.

I smile and share of the Holy Spirit who turned me about from my own repentance in a near tinkling of time. I was an atheist denying even the existence of God, a self proclaimed great debater of the disdain filled Christians. Yet, God's purest Love turned me about in a near heartbeat. He brought me from, you don't exist to  the shortest of prayer,  upon hearing actually hearing that God is there, and that his son died for me that I may have atonement for everything I have done that falls short of the glory that is God.

My prayer?"If that is true I want it!" And I was made aware of my eternal security right then. God had done it all. So I have no cause for disdain,  no need of what you are calling gravity. All that was taken from this denier of God and was replaced with an awesome fear and intense joy in the Holy Spirit that my creator loves me, more than any created being can.  He literally came to earth as fully man while retaining  His deity and He died for me, in my place. He suffered, died and arose again for me that I too may have eternal life with God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.

Gravity? No! For I am the very product of Hope that is certain. I am the answer to my grandmother's prayers before God, given in hope that was also certain by her. God honored her prayers, long after her physical  body's death. I am saved by the grace that is God. God answer prayers- even the shortest one's of, "If that is true I want it."

Hope that helps you some. You need not look for "gravity"  within me. I am filled to the top with hope that is certain even in the woes of each day, even though they are often many. For those woes, they are nothing compared to the evidence of the miracle of God's love for me individually. It is deeply awesome that God has taken it as His personal mission to save me. Amazing such merciful Grace! God so loved the world that He gave His only Son that many may be founded saved from His righteous wrath against this fallen creation. God has not in his mercy upon me appointed me to be an agent of His wrath,  but instead as a witness to His Glory!

Take care may you enjoy this day, may we both enjoy this day of sovereign God's making. 

Edited by Neighbor
removed an extraneous word that confused even me.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

On 9/3/2017 at 7:29 AM, Neighbor said:

Ahh, because it seldom is advice, it is instead judgement? And it is mean spirited and self aggandizing all at the same time?

Advice is unsolicited criticism, counsel is invited guidance mutually sought out. Let me give you some advice is not the statement of a friend that has my best interests at heart. It is a threat and a putdown all rolled into one!

A kinder person, a friend might say; if you see a problem here as I think I might, may we both seek the counsel of our LORD together? Will you consider joining me in prayer, and reading the word of God, plus the hard task the thinking and study of it with a goal to find good application for us in it? And if we reach a conclusion that is similar might we then work to hold each other accountable lifting each other up before God in prayers as we do?

Do you not think we should just be frank, speaking the truth to one another in love, like the BIBLE says?  And then try and learn not to take it so hard at the same time, which is usually just pride having to take one for the home team.  Just because something doesn't "feel" right or feel comfortable, doesn't mean it is wrong.

Just some observations but it seems like we are so unused to correction and reproof and straight up honesty in our generation, that we all became more like spoiled divas and no longer soldiers of a cross that nails our flesh to the wall until it dies.  The church has lost its saltiness.....instead of being the way GOD says we are to be, the church has gone the way that seemeth right to man and the world.......politically correct........it seemeth right to our flesh in other words, which doesn't want to submit to the truth and to God and would rather just keep skipping merrily along in error and sin.  Nobody is all that, not me, not you, not anybody, but only Christ is all in all.  We are to be both salt and light, because light without salt is just new age and an ineffective gospel that leads astray.  Self-satisfied is a dangerous place to be, because the bible says the opposite, that if we would judge ourselves we would not be judged with the world.  And if we be chastised as sons it's because we are loved as sons, but if we be without chastisement, that is not good in GOD's economy of things.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

On 10/26/2017 at 7:32 PM, Yowm said:

If someone spoke to me like that, I'd figure them to be a manipulator LOL.

I agree.........or catholic.  And I'm just pointing that out kindly.

• Thumbs Up 1