IGNORED

Faith without works is Dead

Bro.Tan

2 hours ago, Reinitin said:

But i do attend to draw attacks from jezabell soirits and religious soirits but they attack truth not us. lol if you talk about the birds or flowers they are so gracious. Say Be baptised or grace and you can almost hear the knashing of teeth

Dont think for one moment that you are fooling anyone who is reaped in discernment.  I am militant against false gospel and so was Jesus and his apostles.  

Im going to ask you a question and I dont want a bunch of words from you. I want an answer with a simple yes or no: We will see if you deflect again and continue to not give a clear answer.

Am I saved by the grace of Christ through my faith or do I need to be baptized in water for the salvation to take effect? 

Yes or no!  

8 hours ago, Davida said:

It's by the Word of God we receive guidance, and judge truth by the scripture. For me, when people start talking Spirit my alarm bells start going off. I've met many who claimed it was "Spirit" guiding them but I'm pretty sure it was "spirit" 's confusing them. Deceiving spirits move around the denominations that believe in prophets & receiving a special "word" from God for others. I always found the messages vague, hazy and unclear or just a mixture of scripture used out of context and platitudes.  I find this whole thread like that, it is unclear exactly what some are saying.

Ive made it very clear what I know the scriptures denote. We are not saved by our works nor are we saved by being water baptized. I find it amazing who you are agreeing with. That is very telling to me

There is alot of craftiness going on in this thread!  It is telling of the time it is (end days) whereas unlearned  prideful people have turned to another gospel to please their flesh. Sadly, they will reap their reward. 

We are NOT saved by our filthy rags! We are not saved by  water baptism! We are saved by the blood of Jesus! PERIOD. 

God is the author of our faith and if we are truly reborn of the spirit;we will produce good fruit and walk in faith trusting that the LORD will sanctify us by fire all throughout our journey. We are not the potter but we are the clay.  

Should we be water baptized as a profession and representation of our being immersed in the spirit and washed and cleansed of our wicked sins? YES! But we certainly do not ever get baptized with the thinking that we will not be saved if we dont. 

I am incensed by the passive aggresive insinuations and the outright accusations on this thread merely because I defend what the scriptures say. I defend the [full sin payment that Christ provided] for a wicked people! 

Jesus Christ would whip out his whip if he were here in the flesh.   I will use his word which is the sword of the spirit which should cut to the marrow if one has not been turned over to a reprobate mind! 

Romans 8:15
For you did not receive a spirit of slavery that returns you to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship, by whom we cry, "Abba! Father!"

-God

(stating the source is evidently necessary for some ) ...................:huh:

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 hours ago, Willa said:

Hear the beauty of it.   THE TRUE BEAUTY.  the answer to all those questions is not about US obtaining salvation.  ITS simply REMAINING IN HIM TO THE END.

Must stay connected to the Vine to produce fruit, and to even have life.  Amen

Amen sister.   If we continue not in Him.   Following Him the SPIRIT, we cast out .   Its dire important that we obey the Holy Spirit and produce fruit.

For a branch that does not bear fruit is cast out , but the branch that produces fruit.......oh it will be purged that it bring forth more fruit.  All who live Godly in Christ shall suffer persecution.

Its all about Grace.  the grace that teaches us to deny ungodliness and wordly lusts.   to be living soberly righteously and godly in this world.

Shall we sin because we are not under the law , but under grace. GOD FORBID.   Don't you know you are servants to whom you obey.  Whether sin unto death

or of obedinace unto righteousness.    Who we follow and obey will determine our end.  Christ not only died for all our sins, he not only paid the price in full.

HE DID THIS.   He took our sins in his own flesh , it was nailed on the cross in his flesh , that we being dead to sin, SHOULD LIVE UNTO RIGHTEOUSNESS.

TIS the entire work of Gods grace.    SO arise peoples , arise , awake to righteousness and SIN NOT.   Awake , awake thou who sleepest and Christ shall give THEE LIGHT.

He who continue in me , shall know the truth and the truth shall make them free.   

Make us free, but we were never in bondage to any man.    Who ever commits sin , does sin IS THE SERVANT OF SIN.

BUT WHOM THE SON SETS FREE IS FREE. 

now paul KNEW What JESUS had said and he through the spirit experienced this new life ,

let us look at romans.    He speaks a lot about the body is dead to sin . 

remember this also.   What then shall we sin because we are not under the law , but under sin.  God forbid , don't ya know that to whom you yield yourselves servants

to obey HIS SERVANTS YOU ARE.  whether of SIN  unto death or OBDEIANCE unto RIGHTEOUSNESS.

yes whoever commits SIN is its servant as JESUS said, but the SON can set us FREE. HE DOES .   either we obey HIM the SPIRIT WITHIN US that works

within us to do OF HIS GOOD PLEASURE or we obey the flesh we sin the end death, IF one repents not .

TIS why james said................if one of YOU CHRISTAINS, or brethren does err.   and one CONVERTS HIM BACK.  yeah back into the FOLD

YOU have saved a SOUL FROM DEATH.   We are servants to whom we obey.   TIS THAT LIFE and DEATH SERIOUS.

Those who are CHRISTS have CRUCIFIED , KILLED DEAD, the affections and lusts of the flesh.  we know what those are, 

FOR if you FOLLOW the SPIRIT, CHRIST , YE SHALL NOT FULLFILL THE LUST OF THE FLESH.     Let us praise the LORD , and run the race faithful in HIM to the end.  amen.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

2 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

SISTER we getting it all ironed out .   Internet discussions can be some of the hardest .  Often I see many , well all of us , making assumptoins

But the more we work it out.   IT WILL be seen that we are agreeing .   I can see it.   yowm does believe as we do.  Its just sometimes it takes a bit of time to see it.

He left that list of questions.    That was a beauty.  Because the answer the spirit gave me was what we ALL have been knowing.   we all KNOW IT

it , as I said can be hard at first to see it.  And often when one is saying something we might draw a conclusion that they mean it a different way than we see it

YET we don't.  WE are saying the same thing and meaning the same thing .   Its real easy to clear things up real fast if we were all in person.  In a second flat

we would be like THIS is what I was saying .   phone calls do it too.   the more you talk in person the easier it is to see.  but I can see it even now .

1 minute ago, Cobalt1959 said:

If you are working out your own salvation through "fear and trembling," then you have no need for Christ because you are saving yourself through your own works.  That is 100% a DIY salvation and that is just about as false a gospel as one can get.  People have been propagating some sort of works-based salvation since the beginning of the Church.  It was false then and it is still false today.  Works cannot and will not save you.  If they could, what is the magical number you would have to reach to earn your salvation?

Working out our salvation with fear and trembling is in Philipians 2:12.  We do not earn our salvation but the same grace that saves us is also there to help us learn and walk in obedience to the Lord.  Without holiness no-one will see the Lord, that is also in scripture, along with Be ye perfect as your heavenly Father is perfect.  So we do not run as one beating the air, we need to know what we are aiming for.........holiness, obedience, sabbath rest, overcoming, perfecting our faith, living to please God.......but not in our own strength, it is by His Spirit.  As Blue-Eyed Jewel said, trying to follow the Lord in our own strength and flesh is pride....it's self-righteousness, rather than the righteousness of Christ in us, where it says I no longer live but it is Christ who lives in me.  If the right hand keeps letting the left hand know what it's doing, that's because it's coming from self-righteousness and flesh.

• This is Worthy 2

27 minutes ago, Davida said:

EXCUSE ME?!!?

You have no clue Who I agree with. 

Talk about jumping to the wrong conclusions! 

I was shocked too.   I think she thought it was against her.   When I just read that I was like OH NO jewels , this is not against you.

30 minutes ago, Davida said:

EXCUSE ME?!!?

You have no clue Who I agree with. 

Talk about jumping to the wrong conclusions! 

Care to enlighten me to remove any doubt?

7 minutes ago, Heleadethme said:

Working out our salvation with fear and trembling is in Philipians 2:12.  We do not earn our salvation but the same grace that saves us is also there to help us learn and walk in obedience to the Lord.  Without holiness no-one will see the Lord, that is also in scripture, along with Be ye perfect as your heavenly Father is perfect.  So we do not run as one beating the air, we need to know what we are aiming for.........holiness, obedience, sabbath rest, overcoming, perfecting our faith, living to please God.......but not in our own strength, it is by His Spirit.  As Blue-Eyed Jewel said, trying to follow the Lord in our own strength and flesh is pride....it's self-righteousness, rather than the righteousness of Christ in us, where it says I no longer live but it is Christ who lives in me.  If the right hand keeps letting the left hand know what it's doing, that's because it's coming from self-righteousness and flesh.

Sister . remember when I told us that I preach  a grace gospel only.    YET how often get attacked like it is a works based one.

Brace your self.   it never ends.    it just wont.   we have the dire hard holier than thou work it out  , which is false

we have the hyper grace which , we saved no matter what to the end.

then we have this ,that , pick  a teacher or religion that suits your ears.    So few just LOVE , LOVE , LOVE TRUTH.  

men , women will sit under what their heart desires.  ME, its JESUS all HIS SAYINGS , them wonderful letters from the apostels , revelations and the rest of the holy scrips.

That is all CHRIST CENTERED.    big difference.    ARMOUR UP SISTER  and we shall march onward in the LORD.

The holy spirit always has me to go to the root of the cause.   My advice.   ASK this person many of JESUS sayings , and see his response.   JUST WATCH .

• Loved it! 1

1 hour ago, Blueyedjewel said:

I find this whole thread like that, it is unclear exactly what some are saying.

This is what I may have overreacted to. I apologize if it wasnt directed at me. I guess I am growing weary because I have talked till I am blue in the face . I certainly have not been vague in what Ive said.  I provide ample scripture against works righteousness and baptismal regeneration. Again,Im sorry I accused you unfairly. Will you forgive me?