• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

4 minutes ago, Bro.Tan said:

Paul said in Romans 8:4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. 8:5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit. 8:6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. 8:7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be. 8:8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God  The Sabbath day on the seventh day of the week, it is consider walking in the spirit because it's part of the law (commandments), carnally minded people keep Sunday the first day of the week, because they walk in the flesh and not of the spirit...very simple.

Paul said in (Rom. 7:7,12) (v.7) What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, THOU SHALT NOT COVET. Paul asked a question, is the law sin? He said God forbid, he said the only way that he knew what sin was, was by the law. (v.12) Wherefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good. Jesus says in John (14:15) If ye love me, keep my commandments. That's Love

Screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeech.   DID you even pay attention to what reinitin said.  SHE SPOKE THE TRUTH.

We cannot worship, we cannot worship GOD outside of the SPIRIT.  TIS WHY ITS SAYS , HEY , HEY WE SAVED SOLEY BY THE GRACE of GOD, and not of yourselves.

THEN once grace appears......our duty is to obey the SPIRIT.  

• Group:  Mars Hill

Just now, Bro.Tan said:

Paul say in 1 Timothy 1: 1:8  But we know that the law is good, if a man use it lawfully; 1:9  Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers, 1:10 For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;

Just calm your spirit real quick. take a breath.   What YOWM said is correct too.

What you said here is Correct too.  BUT WE USE the law not as a means to earn salvation.  NO GOD PUTS IT ON OUR HEART.

we do use the law FOR CORRECTION.    to correct the erring ones.  james did it , so did Paul.   we use the law, for correction only.

and to show the world that all have sinned and fallen short, thus ALL NEED CHRIST .   SING IT BRO TAN SING IT.

When a member transgresses the law, we know its the works of dakness in them.   WE then warn them.   IF you transgress the law

you are convinced by the law alone as transgressor.  the law is your judge.   So long as we are alive to sin , we are UNDER THE LAW and stand guilty.

BY grace we don't omit , transgress the law............WE ESABLISH IT,  we LIVE IT out by the SPIRIT>

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  693
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  0

Just now, frienduff thaylorde said:

Screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeech.   DID you even pay attention to what reinitin said.  SHE SPOKE THE TRUTH.

We cannot worship, we cannot worship GOD outside of the SPIRIT.  TIS WHY ITS SAYS , HEY , HEY WE SAVED SOLEY BY THE GRACE of GOD, and not of yourselves.

THEN once grace appears......our duty is to obey the SPIRIT.  

Pay attention to what Paul is saying in Romans 8:4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. 8:5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit. 8:6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. 8:7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be. 8:8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God  The Sabbath day on the seventh day of the week, it is consider walking in the spirit because it's part of the law (commandments), carnally minded people keep Sunday the first day of the week, because they walk in the flesh and not of the spirit...very simple.

Paul said in (Rom. 7:7,12) (v.7) What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, THOU SHALT NOT COVET. Paul asked a question, is the law sin? He said God forbid, he said the only way that he knew what sin was, was by the law. (v.12) Wherefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good. Jesus says in John (14:15) If ye love me, keep my commandments. That's Love. This is how you get the spirit God, by keeping his commandments...reading word of God from Genesis to Revelation

1 minute ago, Bro.Tan said:

Pay attention to what Paul is saying in Romans 8:4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. 8:5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit. 8:6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. 8:7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be. 8:8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God  The Sabbath day on the seventh day of the week, it is consider walking in the spirit because it's part of the law (commandments), carnally minded people keep Sunday the first day of the week, because they walk in the flesh and not of the spirit...very simple.

Paul said in (Rom. 7:7,12) (v.7) What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, THOU SHALT NOT COVET. Paul asked a question, is the law sin? He said God forbid, he said the only way that he knew what sin was, was by the law. (v.12) Wherefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good. Jesus says in John (14:15) If ye love me, keep my commandments. That's Love. This is how you get the spirit God, by keeping his commandments...reading word of God from Genesis to Revelation

Bro tan. their must be a serious blocking on your spirit.   WE are saying the SAME THING .  by the SPIRIT.  that is what i keep saying.

GOD puts it on our heart.    Pard talk to us one on one.   in some cases we are saying the same THING.  

4 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Just calm your spirit real quick. take a breath.   What YOWM said is correct too.

What you said here is Correct too.  BUT WE USE the law not as a means to earn salvation.  NO GOD PUTS IT ON OUR HEART.

we do use the law FOR CORRECTION.    to correct the erring ones.  james did it , so did Paul.   we use the law, for correction only.

and to show the world that all have sinned and fallen short, thus ALL NEED CHRIST .   SING IT BRO TAN SING IT.

Jesus said in Matthew 19: 16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life? 17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments. So Jesus said, “but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments,” No matter what you read in the Bible, these commandments have to be kept to enter into life, you can’t go in know other place in the Bible and try to overturn what Jesus said here, you just can’t. Now let’s read further into what Jesus is saying here in Matthew… Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, 19 Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.  

2 minutes ago, Bro.Tan said:

Paul also said this: He was talking to those who were blinded by works righteousness. This also applies to your baptismal salvation heresy!

Paul's Final Warning
12Those who want to make a good impression outwardly are trying to compel you to be circumcised. They only do this to avoid persecution for the cross of Christ. 13For the circumcised do not even keep the Law themselves, yet they want you to be circumcised that they may boast in your flesh.14But as for me, may I never boast, except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, through which the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.…

This is a scripture I hope you take to heart.

No Other Gospel
7which is not even a gospel. Evidently some people are troubling you and trying to distort the gospel of Christ. 8But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be under a divine curse! 9As we have said before, so now I say again: If anyone is preaching to you a gospel contrary to the one you embraced, let him be under a divine curse!…

1 minute ago, Bro.Tan said:

Jesus said in Matthew 19: 16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life? 17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments. So Jesus said, “but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments,” No matter what you read in the Bible, these commandments have to be kept to enter into life, you can’t go in know other place in the Bible and try to overturn what Jesus said here, you just can’t. Now let’s read further into what Jesus is saying here in Matthew… Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, 19 Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.  

Bro tan .  I KNOW THIS.   you are correct.  this is why i keep trying to say we must have a block.  What you told reintin she had already summed it up.  she said we cant even LOVE

God without HIS SPIRIT or etc.    Even respect of persons is sin.  cant be done.   Believe you me,   you talking to a man that warns out constantly TO KEEP JESUS sayings.

5 minutes ago, Bro.Tan said:

Satan knows scripture too!  Remember the pharisees? They were not redeemed by the spirit of God. They were bound for HELL because they preached another gospel.

Edited by Guest

1 minute ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Bro tan. their must be a serious blocking on your spirit.   WE are saying the SAME THING .  by the SPIRIT.  that is what i keep saying.

GOD puts it on our heart.    Pard talk to us one on one.   in some cases we are saying the same THING.  

There's no blocking on my in, unless there's something you don't understand. There are thing that Jesus require for us to do, then we may receive the spirit of God. It's not just automatic.