• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  63
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

In pondering the Cross now and the glory to come after, there are a few specific verses that came to mind...

"and if children, then heirs--heirs of God and joint heirs with Christ, if indeed we suffer with [Him], that we may also be glorified together. For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy [to be compared] with the glory which shall be revealed in us."  (Romans 8:17-18)

"...Others were tortured, not accepting deliverance, that they might obtain a better resurrection." (Hebrews 11:35)

"[There is] one glory of the sun, another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars; for [one] star differs from [another] star in glory. So also [is] the resurrection of the dead..." (1 Corinthians 15:41-42)

"but rejoice to the extent that you partake of Christ's sufferings, that when His glory is revealed, you may also be glad with exceeding joy." (1 Peter 4:13)

"So they departed from the presence of the council, rejoicing that they were counted worthy to suffer shame for His name."  (Acts 5:41)

"choosing rather to suffer affliction with the people of God than to enjoy the passing pleasures of sin, esteeming the reproach of Christ greater riches than the treasures in Egypt; for he looked to the reward." (Hebrews 11:25-26)

"Brethren, join in following my example, and note those who so walk, as you have us for a pattern. For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, [that they are] the enemies of the cross of Christ: whose end is destruction, whose god is their belly, and glory in their shame--who set their mind on earthly things. For our citizenship is in heaven, from which we also eagerly wait for the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ"  (Philippians 3:17-20)

Then He said to [them] all, "If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow Me." (Luke 9:23)

Precious Lord, make us more heavenly minded. Help us to set our hearts on things above and grant us be ready for your appearing, that we may not be ashamed at Your coming. Help us to take up our crosses and follow You, that we may rejoice in that Day!

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.29
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

16 minutes ago, Follow The Lamb said:

In pondering the Cross now and the glory to come after, there are a few specific verses that came to mind...

"and if children, then heirs--heirs of God and joint heirs with Christ, if indeed we suffer with [Him], that we may also be glorified together. For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy [to be compared] with the glory which shall be revealed in us."  (Romans 8:17-18)

"...Others were tortured, not accepting deliverance, that they might obtain a better resurrection." (Hebrews 11:35)

"[There is] one glory of the sun, another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars; for [one] star differs from [another] star in glory. So also [is] the resurrection of the dead..." (1 Corinthians 15:41-42)

"but rejoice to the extent that you partake of Christ's sufferings, that when His glory is revealed, you may also be glad with exceeding joy." (1 Peter 4:13)

"So they departed from the presence of the council, rejoicing that they were counted worthy to suffer shame for His name."  (Acts 5:41)

"choosing rather to suffer affliction with the people of God than to enjoy the passing pleasures of sin, esteeming the reproach of Christ greater riches than the treasures in Egypt; for he looked to the reward." (Hebrews 11:25-26)

"Brethren, join in following my example, and note those who so walk, as you have us for a pattern. For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, [that they are] the enemies of the cross of Christ: whose end is destruction, whose god is their belly, and glory in their shame--who set their mind on earthly things. For our citizenship is in heaven, from which we also eagerly wait for the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ"  (Philippians 3:17-20)

Then He said to [them] all, "If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow Me." (Luke 9:23)

Precious Lord, make us more heavenly minded. Help us to set our hearts on things above and grant us be ready for your appearing, that we may not be ashamed at Your coming. Help us to take up our crosses and follow You, that we may rejoice in that Day!

Me oh MY what truth this is.    For not only is it given for us to BELIEVE on HIM, BUT ALSO TO SUFFER FOR HIS NAME SAKE.  the TWO are ENTWINED as ONE.  

Take that false prosperity money gospel .  Beware of the false prosperity gospel who says GOD has come to give us the ABUNDANT LIFE

for they take this and make it contradict what JESUS said.   WHO SAID, BEWARE of covetousness for a mans LIFE , consists not in the ABUNDANCE of what he posses.

SING IT AND SING IT LOUD .

• Thumbs Up 1

THE ABUNDANT LIFE has naught to do with things of this world.  the abundant life is simply to KNOW CHRIST in all times , the gain of knowing him even in the loss of all things.

THAT IS THE TRUE PROSPERITY.  JESUS IS .  THE RICHES THAT WONT FADE , the RICHES that do profit in the day of wrath.  all else will perish and fade away

BUT THE LORD, HIS WORDS will not .  AMEN.  SING IT PEOPLES , friggn sing it to the cows come home , the turkies roost , till our final breath on earth.

THEN shall we sing before him forever amen.

• Loved it! 1

YIPPIE KAY YAY PEOPLES , ITS SINGING TIME .   PRAISE THE LORD one and all, PRAISE HIM great and small. JUST PRAISE < PRAISE < PRAISE THE LORD.

Oh, david knew the true prosperity , HE SEEN the STONE which the builders rejected..........he cries with passion for it.

OH LORD save NOW I beseech thee SAVE NOW ...............send PROSPERITY.......BLESSED BE HE WHO COMES IN THE NAME OF THE LORD.

David saw it...............HE SAW IT and HE REJOICED , HE RJEOICED the man REJIOCED.   HE JUST OUTRIGHT REJOICED.     SING PEOPLES SING

to the Lord a great song

oh sing  , people to sing all the day long

HE is our riches , the giver of hope

please may none smoke from the interfaith pipe of dope.   OKAY it was off the top of my head, but its all good , JUST SING TO THE LORD.

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  5

22 hours ago, Follow The Lamb said:

From subtle love of softening things,
From easy choices, weakenings,
(Not thus are spirits fortified,
Not this way went the Crucified)
From all that dims Thy Calvary
O Lamb of God, deliver me.

-- Amy Carmichael

22 hours ago, Follow The Lamb said:

From subtle love of softening things,
From easy choices, weakenings,
(Not thus are spirits fortified,
Not this way went the Crucified)
From all that dims Thy Calvary
O Lamb of God, deliver me.

-- Amy Carmichael

AMEN......yes Lord, do it, for thy namesake, for thy glory we pray...

Edited by Heleadethme
  • Thumbs Up 1

19 hours ago, Follow The Lamb said:

oh amen, I agree with my sister's blessed prayer, Help us in our weakness heavenly Father........and that is all we ask Lord, just if by some means we may be found in you on that Day..

• Thumbs Up 1

19 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

YIPPIE KAY YAY PEOPLES , ITS SINGING TIME .   PRAISE THE LORD one and all, PRAISE HIM great and small. JUST PRAISE < PRAISE < PRAISE THE LORD.

Oh, david knew the true prosperity , HE SEEN the STONE which the builders rejected..........he cries with passion for it.

OH LORD save NOW I beseech thee SAVE NOW ...............send PROSPERITY.......BLESSED BE HE WHO COMES IN THE NAME OF THE LORD.

David saw it...............HE SAW IT and HE REJOICED , HE RJEOICED the man REJIOCED.   HE JUST OUTRIGHT REJOICED.     SING PEOPLES SING

to the Lord a great song

oh sing  , people to sing all the day long

HE is our riches , the giver of hope

please may none smoke from the interfaith pipe of dope.   OKAY it was off the top of my head, but its all good , JUST SING TO THE LORD.

Amen brother......may none smoke and toke of that false peace pipe, we pray, by which many will be destroyed.

• Thumbs Up 1