IGNORED

Will it be at the rapture just as it was when Jesus died ?

Amazing Horse

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  364
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0

Matthew 27:50-54

50Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost.

51 And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent;

52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,

53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.

54 Now when the centurion, and they that were with him, watching Jesus, saw the earthquake, and those things that were done, they feared greatly, saying, Truly this was the Son of God.

Looks like people who once were dead suddenly started to walk  on earth and when centurion saw it they feared and accepted that Jesus was Son of God .

Will it be the same at the rapture ?

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17

16For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Will people who rise from dead  walk on earth before we which are alive and remain are changed at the rapture ?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.51

I wonder sometimes if the Rapture will happen right in the middle of a nuke exchange; say, a final test for all believers to see if they will still keep the faith even when the missiles are flying. And then just moments before the first bomb hits.......well, you get the idea

1 hour ago, Yowm said:

V.17...we will be caught UP together. No one will be walking around for awhile before heading up.

I was thinking about it , but how can dead people's souls be caught up when they alredy were in the sky to begin with when they came with Christ  , they would need to fall down to be able to be caught up ?

28 minutes ago, eileenhat said:

Re: At Jesus's resurrection

Note that the word' resurrection' is not used in these verses you posted regarding this time.  It says some saints which slept arose.

Therefore, they were not resurrected.

I realize people have decided that is what it means.  I have discovered that the Bible is full of mysteries that must be revealed by God and are not up to conjecture by man, no matter who the men think they are.

Re: 1 Thess. 4:16-17

Verse 16 refers to the resurrected saints.

To learn their information you must understand Rev. 20:4*, which is also another mystery.

In it, 'souls' are given thrones here on earth and not 'people'.  If it was to be actual physical bodies resurrected this passage would then state "and I saw saints that were beheaded....".

So, only souls are resurrected.  I have discussed this at length because it already has occurred, Oct. 31st, 2015, right on God's timetable (ie. exactly 3 1/2 years to the day (based on Jewish calendar) from the "abomination of desolation", ie. when Obama announced gay marriage (an abomination) in God's temple, ie. the USA, May 9th, 2012). 

They took the bodies of those that God judged as wicked (who he first sent locust demons after for 5 months earlier that year, which i also saw for myself at the time, though back then I had no idea what was to unfold thereafter).  They have only the memories therefore of that body, but God 'changed' those bodies, thus purifying them of sin for the new soul's use. 

We should see evidence of this ascension event (note: there are two ascension events I brought up here on this forum, though mods deleted thread about) by December, as Sept. 23rd is the date the Church of God forms here on Earth (saw it in a vision this week) over Jerusalem.  Should scare the pants off Satan's minions, as it was a viable counter frequency to Satan's (see Mark Taylor's talks about "satan's frequency", google or on youtube).

"*King James Bible
And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years."

Yes it is used in verse 53 unsless you are blind .

53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.

Also didn't know people take nap in graves and then wake up and walk , sleep means they were dead .

John 11

7Then after that saith he to his disciples, Let us go into Judaea again.

8 His disciples say unto him, Master, the Jews of late sought to stone thee; and goest thou thither again?

11 These things said he: and after that he saith unto them, Our friend Lazarus sleepeth; but I go, that I may awake him out of sleep.

12Then said his disciples, Lord, if he sleep, he shall do well.

13 Howbeit Jesus spake of his death: but they thought that he had spoken of taking of rest in sleep.

14 Then said Jesus unto them plainly, Lazarus is dead.

Also you can't know obama is antihrist because of Mystery if Iniquity seen 2 Thessalonians 2:6-9 and you can't know date because of Matthew 24:36 , pleace take your doctrines of devils away from my presence , you validated at least 20+ verses by your assumptions . Abomination of Desolation is putting pegan god into Holy of Holies in Jerusalem by the way , not somebody announcing something in USA .

Just now, Yowm said:

When we die our spirit/soul is with Jesus, that resurrection/rapture is speaking of our new bodies.

Yes , but when Jesus rapture us he is comming with spirits of people who died in Christ because they have no body yet , they are first raisen from dead then our bodies which are alive are changed , alive people are not raised but changed.

Since we know souls of dead in Christ are in heaven with him , when he is comming they are alredy in air with him , to be able for them to be caught up in air with us they must have fallen from here .

That's why i was wondering if they walk on earth or it all just take place in less than 1s .

7 minutes ago, Yowm said:

You'll need to give me the passages you are referring to. There is that verse in Jude where He comes with thousands of His holy ones. 

Some take that to be saints and others translate it as angels.

If you are post-tribulation then you would not understand it , if you are pre-tribulation then i can give you passages .

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

4 hours ago, Amazing Horse said:

Matthew 27:50-54

50Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost.

51 And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent;

52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,

54 Now when the centurion, and they that were with him, watching Jesus, saw the earthquake, and those things that were done, they feared greatly, saying, Truly this was the Son of God.

Looks like people who once were dead suddenly started to walk  on earth and when centurion saw it they feared and accepted that Jesus was Son of God .

Will it be the same at the rapture ?

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17

16For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Will people who rise from dead  walk on earth before we which are alive and remain are changed at the rapture ?

At the rapture of the Church those born again bodies that are in the grave will be resurrected with their spirits that are in heaven. They will no longer be spirits in heaven but will then be perfect resurrected bodies like Jesus Christ. They will not be walking in this earth but will go directly to heaven.

2 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

At the rapture of the Church those born again bodies that are in the grave will be resurrected with their spirits that are in heaven. They will no longer be spirits in heaven but will then be perfect resurrected bodies like Jesus Christ. They will not be walking in this earth but will go directly to heaven.

So Christ comes to air in earth in clouds with dead spirits , put them into thier resurrected bodies and then we which are remaining are changed and caught up to them in air then we all go back to heaven .

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

Just now, Amazing Horse said:

So Christ comes to air in earth in clouds with dead spirits , put them into thier bodies ressurected and then we which are remaining are changed and caught up to them in air then we all go back to heaven .

Yes, God will take us instantly very fast as " in the twinkling of the eye" which is extremely fast to be with Jesus who is in the " clouds" waiting for us. Our earthly body will change to a perfect resurrected body as we are being transported to Jesus.

1 minute ago, Yowm said:

You do what want. 

Since you did not answer if you are pre or post i assume you are post-trib because you were offended . I did not want to offend you but it would be pointless to talk about pre-trib if you don't accept it .