Reinitin

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  612
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0

OK, it's important, please quickly view it and I will delete it. )

2 minutes ago, Robert William said:

True, but for the natural man who considers the gospel to be foolishness.

You keep resorting to the same scripture even when you are shown it is not a scripture that speaks of the man who is drawn by the Holy Spirit. 

This is what I am saying:

1 Corinth 1: 18For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

You going to argue with God? LOL

How long have you been reborn again? Im curious.

6 minutes ago, Robert William said:

OK, it's important, please quickly view it and I will delete it. )

The content of the video is not relevant to what you are arguing.

1 minute ago, Blueyedjewel said:

You keep resorting to the same scripture even when you are shown it is not a scripture that speaks of the man who is drawn by the Holy Spirit. 

This is what I am saying:

1 Corinth 1: 18For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

You going to argue with God? LOL

How long have you been reborn again? Im curious.

Not all humans are drawn, the scripture that says "draw all men unto me" does not mean all humans, that's why I gave you the video, please view it then I will delete it. We need to take scripture in context and include predestination and election as taught in Ephesians chapter one and Romans chapter eight and nine.

5 minutes ago, Blueyedjewel said:

The content of the video is not relevant to what you are arguing.

Heck, I don't know how to delete the video. :)

2 minutes ago, Robert William said:

Not all humans are drawn, the scripture that says "draw all men unto me" does not mean all humans, that's why I gave you the video, please view it then I will delete it. We need to take scripture in context and include predestination and election as taught in Ephesians chapter one and Romans chapter eight and nine.

You added a straw man. Focus. We were discussing the natural man vs the man who the Holy Spirit draws. We were discussing that the word does save as well . I gave scripture to back up all these things and you keep misquoting scripture to defend your fallacy. Then you bring in a video about who is drawn. ???

I wont continue here if you cant stick to the subject . I dont add in a whole nother subject and neither should you.Okay?

How long have you been reborn of the spirit? Im curious?

1 minute ago, Robert William said:

Heck, I don't know how to delete the video. :)

click on edit and then click delete. If that doesnt work ask a mod.

7 minutes ago, Robert William said:

No we dont need to add in another entirely different subject. That only confuses. God is not the author of confusion. He wants us to consider and reason out one thing at a time.

1 minute ago, Blueyedjewel said:

You added a straw man. Focus. We were discussing the natural man vs the man who the Holy Spirit draws. We were discussing that the word does save as well . I gave scripture to back up all these things and you keep misquoting scripture to defend your fallacy. Then you bring in a video about who is drawn. ???

I wont continue here if you cant stick to the subject . I dont add in a whole nother subject and neither should you.Okay?

How long have you been reborn of the spirit? Im curious?

You say that the word can save but scripture teaches that man is depraved and will NOT embrace the gospel.

https://www.gty.org/library/blog/B150605

Just now, Robert William said:

You say that the word can save but scripture teaches that man is depraved and will NOT embrace the gospel.

https://www.gty.org/library/blog/B150605

I gave you scripture.  Why didnt you consider it? I only stated what God said.

Why do you keep bringing in other resources?  Dont you study and trust the word? I dont care to look at your other resources.

I asked you twice how long it has been since you were reborn again. Why wont you answer? Is it a secret?

I was reborn in the spirit in 1999.