• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  612
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, OneLight said:

Nobody is saying anything about universal salvation.  How did you get that from what I posted?

If you reread John 3:16-17, you will understand that salvation is for everyone, IF they accept it.

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.  For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.

There are conditions to salvation.

You told me that Jesus Atoned for the sins of all humans if that is true all their sins are forgiven.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.31
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

Just now, Yowm said:

I couldn’t understand one of her responses to me.

I went back and reread the posts on it.    It made no sense at all to me either the way she responded. 

I got a bit worried when I seen how she did respond.  

10 hours ago, Reinitin said:

1 John does He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world.

If Jesus Atoned for the sins of all humans then all their sins are Atoned for and they are sinless.

3 minutes ago, Robert William said:

You told me that Jesus Atoned for the sins of all humans if that is true all their sins are forgiven.

Let us die to our own theology tonight.   NO it don't mean that,  IT means everyone COULD have been forgiven.

but the CONTRACT for this very forgivness states and I quoate .    IF ye believe NOT IN ME , ye shall DIE IN YOUR SINS. 

I can cook a meal for the world, but only those who EAT IT , received IT.

12 hours ago, Yowm said:

You use this verse a lot but it proves neither side's case. The verse is speaking of the born again believer vs the unregenerate in understanding the things of God.  How and why one becomes born again is the issue.

All humans are born of natural birth, they need to be born again first or they will NOT embrace the gospel because they see it as foolishness.

• Oy Vey! 1

1 minute ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Let us die to our own theology tonight.   NO it don't mean that,  IT means everyone COULD have been forgiven.

but the CONTRACT for this very forgivness states and I quoate .    IF ye believe NOT IN ME , ye shall DIE IN YOUR SINS. 

OH my goodness , when I wrote this , this exact scrip came to MY MIND.

The KING prepared a MEAL FOR ALLL TO EAT.............the MARRIAGE SUPPER , he sent men out to bring them in

and all who refused.............BAD END FOR THEM.  THIS IS IT .       JESUS PREPARED THE FOOD FOR THE WHOLE WORLD, HE IS THAT FOOD OF HEAVEN

that if a man eat therof HE MAY NEVER DIE.

THE MEAL WAS PREPARED for the WORLD............but many rejected it .

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

You didn't answer.

You told me that Jesus Atoned for the sins of ALL humans, that means they are forgiven and sinless.

1 minute ago, Robert William said:

You didn't answer.

You told me that Jesus Atoned for the sins of ALL humans, that means they are forgiven and sinless.

You would rather sit in your own crafty mind that figured it out, than to see the simple truth.    That is so sad.  its a scary place to be.

HE did.   not for ours only but for the whole world.  the MARRIAGE SUPPER HAS BEEN DONE.   HE HAS PREPARED the SACRFICE the OFFERING has been made.

LET he who comes COME and receive the pardon of life.    Many refused and refuse the entrance in.   IF the whole world had come, the whole world would have been forgiven.

the PRICE was PAID for it all.   Roberto de William.  SEE IT , UNDERSTAND IT ,

Bud.  IF I go out and buy enough FOOD for the whole world,   MEANS I PAID THE PRICE OF FOOD for the WHOLE WORLD to eat.

But if only a few come.........DOES this then say WELL  I did not BUY all that food so the whole world could eat. NO IT DONT SAY THAT.

IT says this............that I did buy it .................BUT MANY REFUSED IT .    that sums up what JOHN was saying............HE DID PAY the price ATONE for all sins

NOW if one wants the ATONEMENT then BELIEVE and ye shall recive it. 

24 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Abraham Lincoln in the Declaration of Emancipation declared all slaves free. Only those that believed that good news walked free.

We are talking about a very serious subject of sin Hell and Judgement, you said that Jesus Atoned for the sins of ALL humans, that means All humans are sinless.

23 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

You would rather sit in your own crafty mind that figured it out, than to see the simple truth.    That is so sad.  its a scary place to be.

HE did.   not for ours only but for the whole world.  the MARRIAGE SUPPER HAS BEEN DONE.   HE HAS PREPARED the SACRFICE the OFFERING has been made.

LET he who comes COME and receive the pardon of life.    Many refused and refuse the entrance in.   IF the whole world had come, the whole world would have been forgiven.

the PRICE was PAID for it all.   Roberto de William.  SEE IT , UNDERSTAND IT ,

Bud.  IF I go out and buy enough FOOD for the whole world,   MEANS I PAID THE PRICE OF FOOD for the WHOLE WORLD to eat.

But if only a few come.........DOES this then say WELL  I did not BUY all that food so the whole world could eat. NO IT DONT SAY THAT.

IT says this............that I did buy it .................BUT MANY REFUSED IT .    that sums up what JOHN was saying............HE DID PAY the price ATONE for all sins

NOW if one wants the ATONEMENT then BELIEVE and ye shall recive it. 

You said Jesus Atoned for the sins of ALL humans, whether they want it or not all their sins are forgiven because He Atoned for their sins.