• Content Count:  503
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/20/1948

On 10/18/2017 at 1:44 PM, zorgblar said:

What about Galatians 6:17?

I suggest you read

2 Corinthians 11:23-28 (KJV)

23 Are they ministers of Christ? (I speak as a fool) I am more; in labours more abundant, in stripes above measure, in prisons more frequent, in deaths oft.

24 Of the Jews five times received I forty stripes save one.

25 Thrice was I beaten with rods, once was I stoned, thrice I suffered shipwreck, a night and a day I have been in the deep;

26 In journeyings often, in perils of waters, in perils of robbers, in perils by mine own countrymen, in perils by the heathen, in perils in the city, in perils in the wilderness, in perils in the sea, in perils among false brethren;

27 In weariness and painfulness, in watchings often, in hunger and thirst, in fastings often, in cold and nakedness.

28 Beside those things that are without, that which cometh upon me daily, the care of all the churches.

Even better....read the entire chapter.   Jesus is the only one to bear the stigmata.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  20

9 hours ago, Denadii said:

Even better....read the entire chapter. 

:)  the whole book ....   Jesus never bore nor approved of nor authorized 'st****ta'...  that is wholly a foreign, pagan word/ device /  "strange fire"/ deception of demons.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.37
  • Days Won:  20

Others have survived as much and more,   the testimonies of survivors of the holocaust, and chinese persecutions lasting 10 or 20 years,

and others in the last century and for thousands of years past through to the present,  besides also many who died after enduring for some time severe tortures at the hands of the church,  (Foxes Book of Martyrs) .

When and where unchristians survived brutalities might also be available, not as testimonies of Jesus, but for much different reasons.  The human body, mind and soul can survive beyond the wildest expectations of most people unfamiliar with past and current warfare and man's devious machinations (devilish ways of causing pain and suffering in individuals and groups and cities and nations) throughout history....