• Group:  Newbie
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Blessings to all!

I don't know why but, i feel empty, needing something i don't know where its at.

Having a boyfriend is maybe what i need?

I have Jesus Christ as my Saviour and believe that He will heal me at the reatreat that i am going to.

I believe that my God is big and great, but sometimes i feel lonley, empty someone to be with something i've never had before.

Should i start reading the bible?

I don't, what can it be?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,242
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

Faith is built on God's word backed by His good Name and reputation.  We learn about His reputation through Scripture as well.  Remember that we are here to serve Him, and not the other way around.  So you may need to learn what specific gifts and talents God had given you by which you can serve Him.  It is often recognized by how you see the needs of others.  

One thing we can all do is tell others of God's grace and goodness in our lives to save us and make us His own.   We can tell others of the love of God, His forgiveness and righteousness shown in Christ's death on our behalf.   We have the opportunity here on Worthy to tell others of God's goodness.  Bringing God glory is very fulfilling.  

Jesus became a servant when he humbled himself and became a man.  He served Father God by His perfect obedience;  He served people by caring for them, having mercy when they were hungry and feeding them, when their feet were tired and dirty He washed them, He healed many; and he fed our souls by telling us of the Holy Spirit Who would be poured out to us.  His servanthood was setting an example to us to also serve others; this also can be rewarding.   

So do read God's Word and pray, talking with God and fellowshipping with Him.  He loves you and wants to interact with you. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1