IGNORED

Once Saved always Saved, Is A Doctrine Of Devils

Bro.Tan

Guest shiloh357
1 minute ago, simplejeff said:

Is the source of your "definitions" the roman catholic traditions ????!!!!  (I don't think so,  but it seems to be leaning that way )

The Personhood of the Trinity is not a Roman Catholic.  It is biblical.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

2 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

When you have to use a secular resource and go outside the Bible to claim that God is not a Person, it shows that your view is false teaching.  The Bible presents God as a person.   True Christians reject your false teaching.

I don't have to use a secular resource at all.   You have not showed from the Bible anything yet that shows "God is a person" .... (or personhood) .

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  612
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0

Numbers 23:19 God is not human, that he should lie, not a human ...
biblehub.com/numbers/23-19.htm - Cached - Similar
God is not human, that he should lie, not a human being, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill?

(I'm pretty sure Numbers is in the BIBLE......)

God is Spirit and Spirit has a form, and us humans with a very low intellect can only understand a little what a Spirit is.

Guest shiloh357
Just now, simplejeff said:

I don't have to use a secular resource at all.   You have not showed from the Bible anything yet.

The Bible presents God as a Person who can think, create, show emotion...  He has all of the traits of personage.  

Saying that He is a person is NOT the same is claiming he is a human being.  God does not have to be human to be a Person.

Just now, Robert William said:

God is Spirit and Spirit has a form, and us humans with a very low intellect can only understand a little what a Spirit is.

You won't be able to show anywhere, in any resource that is the BIBLE or BIBLICAL that SPIRIT has a form - that is actually a heresy, I think, from pagan resources,  if you can find the origin of that.

If you look in the BIBLE,  I think you will find that YAHWEH SPIRIT has no form, no parts.... etc .... but that still has nothing to do with the topic at hand, does it ? !

Just now, Yowm said:

Do you deny that Jesus as a Person is both God and man?

No.  I never did that, and never will.   That is not the topic here at hand.  Why distract from the current topic ?

Jesus Messiah IS GOD AND MAN, AS WRITTEN IN SCRIPTURE and CONFIRMED BY YAHWEH'S SPIRIT !

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  612
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0

You won't be able to show anywhere, in any resource that is the BIBLE or BIBLICAL that SPIRIT has a form - that is actually a heresy, I think, from pagan resources,  if you can find the origin of that.

If you look in the BIBLE,  I think you will find that YAHWEH SPIRIT has no form, no parts.... etc .... but that still has nothing to do with the topic at hand, does it ? !

OK, thanks, I stand corrected, I now do remember reading somewhere that God has no forum, it's a subject that we are not capable of understanding. This thread has been beaten to death, you have repeatedly been shown to be incorrect in regards to the Doctrine of salvation.

2 minutes ago, Yowm said:

So you are admitting that God has personhood as well as a human since Jesus as a Person is both God and man.

I never denied that Jesus is both God and man.   Read the posts in this thread .....  don't make things up , kindly.....

6 minutes ago, Robert William said:

OK, thanks, I stand corrected, I now do remember reading somewhere that God has no forum, it's a subject that we are not capable of understanding. This thread has been beaten to death, you have repeatedly been shown to be incorrect in regards to the Doctrine of salvation.

You will have to quote the posts you are thinking about, or thinking that you saw  - no one has shown me wrong concerning salvation in any thread or post or at any time in my life.....  so you are way way way out there with that one......

Just now, Yowm said:

No, I never said you did, but you were essentially saying that God is not a person...only humans are. See your dictionary definition.

Go look again, (at what is posted, NOT at what you are imagining)   ......   and stick to and using the BIBLE definitions as you like.....  the floor is yours.....