• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  569
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

19 hours ago, Serving said:

Hi Psalms 37:4,

Just want to say that the wrath of God is NOT the same as the tribulation of the saints.

The tribulation of the saints is Satan warring against the saints through his man of sin who is coming with his mark of the beast system .. and scripture even warns the saints this tribulation is coming AGAINST them, and tells the SAINTS to be strong TIL THE END being prepared to DIE for God .. and that all those SAINTS who do this WILL receive the crown of life .. guaranteed. 

Ahlo! ROFL!

Funny you used the word guaranteed. Do you know how to attain the Crown of Life? Do you know what Christ is telling us in Revelation 2:10?

Revelation 2:10 New King James Version (NKJV)

10 Do not fear any of those things which you are about to suffer. Indeed, the devil is about to throw some of you into prison, that you may be tested, and you will have tribulation ten days. Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life.

The bible said those who died to the a/c will reign with Christ for 1000 years. You're not trying to add more to what Revelation 20:4 is telling us are you?

Revelation 20:4 New King James Version (NKJV)

And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.

The wrath of God however, is against ALL those who took the mark of the beast and worshipped the beast and his image.

No! Read this. The wrath of God is upon the whole world, all nations, everyone. If you find yourself in the tribulation, you will feel it too. Everyone will feel it, not only those who takes the mark of the beast.

The other thing is the MoB occurs during the second half of the tribulation. I hope you don't think the whole world is at peace and safety during the first half.

Jeremiah 25:29-33 New King James Version (NKJV)

29 For behold, I begin to bring calamity on the city which is called by My name, and should you be utterly unpunished? You shall not be unpunished, for I will call for a sword on all the inhabitants of the earth,” says the Lord of hosts.’

30 “Therefore prophesy against them all these words, and say to them:

‘The Lord will roar from on high,
And utter His voice from His holy habitation;
He will roar mightily against His fold.
He will give a shout, as those who tread the grapes,
Against all the inhabitants of the earth.
31 A noise will come to the ends of the earth—
For the Lord has a controversy with the nations;
He will plead His case with all flesh.

He will give those who are wicked to the sword,’ says the Lord.”

32 Thus says the Lord of hosts:

“Behold, disaster shall go forth
From nation to nation,

And a great whirlwind shall be raised up
From the farthest parts of the earth.

33 And at that day the slain of the Lord shall be from one end of the earth even to the other end of the earth. They shall not be lamented, or gathered, or buried; they shall become refuse on the ground.

Revelation 6:15-17 New King James Version (NKJV)

15 And the kings of the earth, the great men, the rich men, the commanders, the mighty men, every slave and every free man, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains, 16 and said to the mountains and rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! 17 For the great day of His wrath has come, and who is able to stand?”

Luke 21:35 New King James Version (NKJV)

35 For it will come as a snare on all those who dwell on the face of the whole earth.

THEY are not the same at all .. 

Tribulation of the saints is from Satan against the saints

Wrath of God is from God against the ungodly

No! Just as I wrote above, God's wrath is against the whole world. The only ones God is not against are the 144,000 and all those He saved in the rapture through Christ. The way you worded your post makes it sound like God's wrath and the tribulation are two different events. They are not, God's wrath is the tribulation, the whole tribulation. Distinguishing the two as different is a man made doctrine. Check the bible, it teaches God's wrath as the entire period of Daniel's 70th week from beginning to end.

Who's 7 angels blows the trumpets that brings judgment upon the world? They're from God.

Who's 7 angels pours the bowls that brings the plagues upon the world? They're from God.

The entire tribulation is the wrath of God.

If the devil can actually bring wrath upon the world like God can, he would of done so a long time ago and killed everyone.

When Christ begins His judgment upon the world, all in harms way will die. Even a prayer was spoken forth for those who dies in the Lord just before the execution begins. Read this. 

Revelation 14:12-20 New King James Version (NKJV)

12 Here is the patience of the saints; here are those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.

13 Then I heard a voice from heaven saying to me,“Write: ‘Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on.’”

“Yes,” says the Spirit, “that they may rest from their labors, and their works follow them.”

14 Then I looked, and behold, a white cloud, and on the cloud sat One like the Son of Man, having on His head a golden crown, and in His hand a sharp sickle. 15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to Him who sat on the cloud, “Thrust in Your sickle and reap, for the time has come for You to reap, for the harvest of the earth is ripe.” 16 So He who sat on the cloud thrust in His sickle on the earth, and the earth was reaped.

17 Then another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle.

18 And another angel came out from the altar, who had power over fire, and he cried with a loud cry to him who had the sharp sickle, saying, “Thrust in your sharp sickle and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth, for her grapes are fully ripe.” 19 So the angel thrust his sickle into the earth and gathered the vine of the earth, and threw it into the great winepress of the wrath of God. 20 And the winepress was trampled outside the city, and blood came out of the winepress, up to the horses’ bridles, for one thousand six hundred furlongs.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

1 hour ago, Psalms37:4 said:

Oh how lost and mislead you are thinking Jesus is coming for those with only the holy spirit. It'll take a lot more than just having the holy spirit in you to be rapture (1 Thess 4:16-17) or saved (John 3:16). You need to be sanctified and bear much good fruit till the end.

First off, anyone with the holy spirit can fall away, apostate. Why do you think Jesus told us "those who endure till the end shall be saved" (Matthew 24:13) or Paul telling us "everyone must run the race" (1 Corinthians 9:24).

It's not man made, you're just ignorant and too close minded to understand what Christ is telling us here heeding His warning about the rapture. I'll say again what I said from the post you quoted me.

Revelation 3:10-11 New King James Version (NKJV)

10 Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth. 11 Behold, I am coming quickly! Hold fast what you have, that no one may take your crown.

Christ is talking about the rapture in Rev 3:10. Underneath what Rev 3:11 say on the surface, it's telling us some will be mislead by others into believing they must go through the tribulation, missing the Pre-Trib rapture and eventually lose their crown and other rewards during the Bema Seat in heaven. 

I tend to believe it's for another reason. So any time you wish to debate the existence of the post-trib rapture in the bible, just say the word. 

Well. After all that, all I can say is that I am glad it is the Lord Yeshua that will judge me and not YOU.

• Group:  Senior Member

7 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

Well. After all that, all I can say is that I am glad it is the Lord Yeshua that will judge me and not YOU.

You don't have to take my advice, just read the bible. It's best to know what He's looking for.

Luke 13:23-27 New King James Version (NKJV)

23 Then one said to Him, “Lord, are there few who are saved?”

And He said to them, 24 “Strive to enter through the narrow gate, for many, I say to you, will seek to enter and will not be able. 25 When once the Master of the house has risen up and shut the door, and you begin to stand outside and knock at the door, saying, ‘Lord, Lord, open for us,’ and He will answer and say to you, ‘I do not know you, where you are from,’ 26 then you will begin to say, ‘We ate and drank in Your presence, and You taught in our streets.’ 27 But He will say, ‘I tell you I do not know you, where you are from. Depart from Me, all you workers of iniquity.’

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Psalms37:4 said:

21 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

Agreed. Mr. Darby's ideas have been swallowed so readily - how can that be a salvation issue? Ugh, the doctrines of men!

Do you know why I posted Hebrews 9:28 in two other translations in modern English that's easier to understand as you can see below?

It's because I knew Hebrews 9:28 would go over someone's head. Good of you to stand up. In Hebrews 9:28, Paul wasn't addressing salvation as in John 3:16 simply because the word salvation is used in the NKJV. Paul was writing about salvation as in not having to go through the tribulation and endure God's wrath. 

And John Darby never debated or wrote against the post-trib rapture either during his time in 1830. It wasn't invented yet. 

Peace:

Mr. Darby did not need to. It was ipso facto (understood). So very simple.
Tribulation is from Satan and his hierarchy of demonic and human agencies. Bad, Bad, Bad!
Wrath is from God upon the sons of disobedience. Burn, Burn, CONSUME...

I trust God. Not man. I expect it is going to get really, really horrible and a lot will be nonplussed and bewildered when that great elevator-in-the-sky does not come to pick them up immediately.

4 minutes ago, Psalms37:4 said:

You don't have to take my advice, just read the bible. It's best to know what He's looking for.

Luke 13:23-27 New King James Version (NKJV)

23 Then one said to Him, “Lord, are there few who are saved?”

And He said to them, 24 “Strive to enter through the narrow gate, for many, I say to you, will seek to enter and will not be able. 25 When once the Master of the house has risen up and shut the door, and you begin to stand outside and knock at the door, saying, ‘Lord, Lord, open for us,’ and He will answer and say to you, ‘I do not know you, where you are from,’ 26 then you will begin to say, ‘We ate and drank in Your presence, and You taught in our streets.’ 27 But He will say, ‘I tell you I do not know you, where you are from. Depart from Me, all you workers of iniquity.’

Peace:

It is kinda hard to SNATCH PEOPLE FROM THE FIRE if you are breathing fiery judgement on them before they get close enough to save!

• Group:  Senior Member

20 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

Peace:

Mr. Darby did not need to. It was ipso facto (understood). So very simple.
Tribulation is from Satan and his hierarchy of demonic and human agencies. Bad, Bad, Bad!
Wrath is from God upon the sons of disobedience. Burn, Burn, CONSUME...

I trust God. Not man. I expect it is going to get really, really horrible and a lot will be nonplussed and bewildered when that great elevator-in-the-sky does not come to pick them up immediately.

Do me a favor. Post some scriptures that reveals the coming tribulation (Daniel's 70th week) is from satan and not from God.

Let's let the readers decide for themselves what's man made and what's biblical.

3 hours ago, Psalms37:4 said:

Do me a favor. Post some scriptures that reveals the coming tribulation (Daniel's 70th week) is from satan and not from God.

Let's let the readers decide for themselves what's man made and what's biblical.

Peace. I do not pretend to understand any of this completely. But I do know God is Good.

The Lord God does not produce evil. He is GOOD. However He allows Satan some leeway for specific reasons, some of which might be 'tests' or 'refinements' of His people.
Satan is the usurper and takes what God allows and works evil with it.
When all is about to come to a head, the lord will destroy this evil with a WORD.
By the WORD of His Mouth. The WRATH.

It is disingenuous to pose a statement, like 'God brings tribulation'. Then ask the jury to 'strike it from the record'. It is a well used tool of deception since none can 'forget' even if the record is not apparent.

So having said that, when the Lord Yeshua allows a tribulation, wherever it is mentioned in the scriptures, it is allowed for a Godly purpose and is not an evil product of God. God does not do evil.
God is Justice and Mercy in perfect balance. So when the WRATH of the Lord comes, all evil will be destroyed in an instant. That is NOT to be confused with any kind of tribulation. Tribulation 'like the world has never know before' is not the Wrath of God.
We are all, severally and often, undergoing some kind of tribulation.

The Antichrist will resent the church and attempt to throw off these shackles is clear from the fact that he will destroy her in the middle of the Tribulation period and set up his own form of worship. To propagate that worship, the devil will provide a special man on the scene, the other awesome personage described (in Rev. 13), as the "beast coming out of the earth." That these two beasts (the first beast that comes up out of the sea (Rev. 13:1), the Antichrist, and this beast that comes up out of the earth), are men is clear from what will happen to them when our Lord returns at the end of the Tribulation.

The greatest time of deception the world has ever faced or ever will face is the 7 year tribulation. Satan will go all out with deceiving spirits, signs and lying wonders potent enough almost to deceive even the very elect. Although that period has not come yet, it is highly probable that false teachers and deceivers committed to Satan are already in working their deceptive magic on the minds and emotions of people.

Supernatural Powers of the False Prophet: Every tribal witch doctor, false religious teacher, and false prophet has tried by magic, voodoo, trickery, or demonic power to deceive people by a display of supernaturalism. Religions of the world are bound by superstition. Only Jesus Christ is able to give us peace and confidence before God, and this is not dependent on supernatural displays or signs. None of the false teachers to the present time has ever possessed the supernatural powers that will be exhibited by the False Prophet on behalf of the Antichrist during the Tribulation period.

"And he performed great and miraculous signs" (Rev. 13 verse 13). The word translated "miraculous signs" is the same word used by the Apostle John in his Gospel, describing the ministry of Jesus. This leads us to believe that the False Prophet will be equipped by Satan and the Antichrist with authority and power to do such supernatural miraculous signs as to "deceive the inhabitants of the earth." (Rev. 13 verse 14). This should come as no surprise to Bible students, for the devil has great power.

During the Tribulation period that Antichrist will have the power to perform "counterfeit miracles, signs and wonders" (2 Thess. 2:9). It does not seem surprising that the False Prophet will be able to reproduce everything that the special witnesses of God will be able to do, even to the point of reproducing the miracles of Jesus Revelation 13:13 - Maketh Fire Come Down From Heaven.

This predicted demonstration of supernatural, miraculous power should warn us of the significant truth that the mere display of supernatural power does not suffice as evidence that a matter or practice originates with God. All supernatural power is for the purpose of giving credentials to a person or a teaching. We have something far more important to stand as a test of all teaching, regardless of its accompanied signs, the Word of God. If a teaching is not in accord with that Word, it is false!

As we approach the end of the age and these signs in their initial stages begin to occur, we should not let miraculous power deceive us, but judge everything according to God's word.

"But the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who had performed the miraculous signs on his behalf. With these signs he had deluded those who had received the mark of the beast and worshiped his image Rev. 13 (see verses 16-18 for Mark of the Beast).

The two of them were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur" (Rev. 19:20). This verse can apply only to the two beasts described (in Rev. 13). This first is the governmental leader, called the Antichrist, who will set himself up as God. The second is his religious leader, who will incite men to worship Antichrist.

Guest shiloh357
19 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

Peace. I do not pretend to understand any of this completely. But I do know God is Good.

The Lord God does not produce evil. He is GOOD. However He allows Satan some leeway for specific reasons, some of which might be 'tests' or 'refinements' of His people.
Satan is the usurper and takes what God allows and works evil with it.
When all is about to come to a head, the lord will destroy this evil with a WORD.
By the WORD of His Mouth. The WRATH.

It is disingenuous to pose a statement, like 'God brings tribulation'. Then ask the jury to 'strike it from the record'. It is a well used tool of deception since none can 'forget' even if the record is not apparent.

So having said that, when the Lord Yeshua allows a tribulation, wherever it is mentioned in the scriptures, it is allowed for a Godly purpose and is not an evil product of God. God does not do evil.
God is Justice and Mercy in perfect balance. So when the WRATH of the Lord comes, all evil will be destroyed in an instant. That is NOT to be confused with any kind of tribulation. Tribulation 'like the world has never know before' is not the Wrath of God.
We are all, severally and often, undergoing some kind of tribulation.

The Antichrist will resent the church and attempt to throw off these shackles is clear from the fact that he will destroy her in the middle of the Tribulation period and set up his own form of worship. To propagate that worship, the devil will provide a special man on the scene, the other awesome personage described (in Rev. 13), as the "beast coming out of the earth." That these two beasts (the first beast that comes up out of the sea (Rev. 13:1), the Antichrist, and this beast that comes up out of the earth), are men is clear from what will happen to them when our Lord returns at the end of the Tribulation.

The greatest time of deception the world has ever faced or ever will face is the 7 year tribulation. Satan will go all out with deceiving spirits, signs and lying wonders potent enough almost to deceive even the very elect. Although that period has not come yet, it is highly probable that false teachers and deceivers committed to Satan are already in working their deceptive magic on the minds and emotions of people.

Supernatural Powers of the False Prophet: Every tribal witch doctor, false religious teacher, and false prophet has tried by magic, voodoo, trickery, or demonic power to deceive people by a display of supernaturalism. Religions of the world are bound by superstition. Only Jesus Christ is able to give us peace and confidence before God, and this is not dependent on supernatural displays or signs. None of the false teachers to the present time has ever possessed the supernatural powers that will be exhibited by the False Prophet on behalf of the Antichrist during the Tribulation period.

"And he performed great and miraculous signs" (Rev. 13 verse 13). The word translated "miraculous signs" is the same word used by the Apostle John in his Gospel, describing the ministry of Jesus. This leads us to believe that the False Prophet will be equipped by Satan and the Antichrist with authority and power to do such supernatural miraculous signs as to "deceive the inhabitants of the earth." (Rev. 13 verse 14). This should come as no surprise to Bible students, for the devil has great power.

During the Tribulation period that Antichrist will have the power to perform "counterfeit miracles, signs and wonders" (2 Thess. 2:9). It does not seem surprising that the False Prophet will be able to reproduce everything that the special witnesses of God will be able to do, even to the point of reproducing the miracles of Jesus Revelation 13:13 - Maketh Fire Come Down From Heaven.

This predicted demonstration of supernatural, miraculous power should warn us of the significant truth that the mere display of supernatural power does not suffice as evidence that a matter or practice originates with God. All supernatural power is for the purpose of giving credentials to a person or a teaching. We have something far more important to stand as a test of all teaching, regardless of its accompanied signs, the Word of God. If a teaching is not in accord with that Word, it is false!

As we approach the end of the age and these signs in their initial stages begin to occur, we should not let miraculous power deceive us, but judge everything according to God's word.

"But the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who had performed the miraculous signs on his behalf. With these signs he had deluded those who had received the mark of the beast and worshiped his image Rev. 13 (see verses 16-18 for Mark of the Beast).

The two of them were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur" (Rev. 19:20). This verse can apply only to the two beasts described (in Rev. 13). This first is the governmental leader, called the Antichrist, who will set himself up as God. The second is his religious leader, who will incite men to worship Antichrist.

No, the Tribulation is a judgement from God.  It is not God allowing something.   God is sending Tribulation/judgment on the earth and even a cursory reading of the book of Revelation tells us that this is being sent on to the earth from God.

It is not a refining of God's people.  There is nothing evil about the Tribulation; it is a just and righteous act of God's justice upon the kingdom of the Antichrist.

"Tribulation" differs from "Great Tribulation" or "Wrath". Basically, semantics and interpretations.

The Lord God is JUSTICE and MERCY in perfect balance.

During the tribulation the source of trouble is men filled with the spirit of antichrist, which is the spirit of the devil. The trouble inflicted is similar to the same kinds of trouble the earth has endured since the fall of Adam and Eve, which includes persecution, wars, famines, pestilences, and earthquakes. However, the level of trouble is increased during this time. The Lord has not promised to deliver his people from these kinds of trouble. In fact, he has promised us we would be persecuted (John 15:18-20) and we would have trouble, but we can be of good cheer because he has overcome the world (John 16:33). Even so, God does deliver his people from these things sometimes, while other times he allows us to endure them.

During the great tribulation the trouble is administered by angels and released into the earth when they blow trumpets. There were no mentions of angels or trumpets during the tribulation events. John saw the wrath of God poured out by seven angels blowing seven trumpets (Revelation 8-11). The Lord has promised to deliver his people from the wrath to come (Revelation 3:10, 1 Thessalonians 1:10, 5:9).

During the tribulation the antichrist continually increases in power. He prospers in whatever he does and performs his will with no one to stop him (Daniel 8:12). He rises from ruler of one nation to ruler of the world (Revelation 6:1-2, Revelation 13:16-17). He destroys mighty men and holy people. He destroys many while they are at ease (Daniel 8:24-25).

During the great tribulation the antichrist continually decreases in power. He will be broken without a hand laid on him (Daniel 8:25). Complete destruction will be poured out on him (Daniel 9:27, Revelation 17:11). The Lord will destroy him along with all those who destroy the earth (Revelation 11:18).

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

Corrie ten Boom's dire warning today:   concerning the false pre-trib beliefs of most americans (apparently),  deceived by the enemy.

https://z3news.com/w/corrie-ten-boom-beware-false-teaching-pretribulation-rapture/

excerpt:

" ........... .. ................ ..................

In China, the Christians were told, “Don’t worry, before the tribulation comes you will be translated – raptured.” Then came a terrible persecution. Millions of Christians were tortured to death. Later I heard a Bishop from China say, sadly,

“We have failed. We should have made the people strong for persecution, rather than telling them Jesus would come first. Tell the people how to be strong in times of persecution, how to stand when the tribulation comes, to stand and not faint.”

I feel I have a divine mandate to go and tell the people of this world that it is possible to be strong in the Lord Jesus Christ. We are in training for the tribulation, but more than sixty percent of the Body of Christ across the world has already entered into the tribulation. There is no way to escape it. We are next.

Since I have already gone through prison for Jesus’ sake, and since I met the Bishop in China, now every time I read a good Bible text I think, “Hey, I can use that in the time of tribulation.” Then I write it down and learn it by heart.

When I was in the concentration camp, a camp where only twenty percent of the women came out alive,

............. "

• Thumbs Up 1