• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  569
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

16 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

It is disingenuous to pose a statement, like 'God brings tribulation'. Then ask the jury to 'strike it from the record'. It is a well used tool of deception since none can 'forget' even if the record is not apparent.

2 Thessalonians 1:6-8 New King James Version (NKJV)

since it is a righteous thing with God to repay with tribulation those who trouble you, and to give you who are troubled rest with us when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with His mighty angels, in flaming fire taking vengeance on those who do not know God, and on those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.

2 Thessalonians 1:6-8 King James Version (KJV)

Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you;

And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,

In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:

Still waiting for your scriptures revealing the tribulation (Daniel's 70th week) is from satan and not from God. If you can't find it, just say so. Nothing wrong with telling the truth.

15 hours ago, simplejeff said:

Corrie ten Boom's dire warning today:   concerning the false pre-trib beliefs of most americans (apparently),  deceived by the enemy.

https://z3news.com/w/corrie-ten-boom-beware-false-teaching-pretribulation-rapture/

excerpt:

" ........... .. ................ ..................

In China, the Christians were told, “Don’t worry, before the tribulation comes you will be translated – raptured.” Then came a terrible persecution. Millions of Christians were tortured to death. Later I heard a Bishop from China say, sadly,

“We have failed. We should have made the people strong for persecution, rather than telling them Jesus would come first. Tell the people how to be strong in times of persecution, how to stand when the tribulation comes, to stand and not faint.”

They also failed to tell everyone there was no post-trib rapture occurring after their tribulation. Corrie ten Boom's testimony sure refuted the post trib nonsense didn't it?

In fact, there has never been a post trib rapture after every Christian persecution throughout the church age. Safe to say if it didn't happen the last 2000 years, it ain't gonna happen the next 7 years.

:D:P

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

34 minutes ago, Psalms37:4 said:

They also failed to tell everyone there was no post-trib rapture occurring after their tribulation. Corrie ten Boom's testimony sure refuted the post trib nonsense didn't it?

In fact, there has never been a post trib rapture after every Christian persecution throughout the church age. Safe to say if it didn't happen the last 2000 years, it ain't gonna happen the next 7 years.

Sorry, no. 

Since "post" means after,  not when you expect it,  it might still happen,  as written in Yahweh's Word exactly.

1 hour ago, simplejeff said:

Sorry, no. 

Since "post" means after,  not when you expect it,  it might still happen,  as written in Yahweh's Word exactly.

So are you saying if the rapture happens tomorrow, it would fulfill the post trib rapture theory since it happened after all those Christian persecutions of the past regardless of length in time that has elapsed?

Example, during WW2 when Corrie ten Boom experienced her tribulation in the link you posted. If the rapture happens tomorrow and Daniel's 70th begins a week after, this would fulfill a post trib rapture because Corrie ten Boom experienced her tribulation over 75 years ago?

https://z3news.com/w/corrie-ten-boom-beware-false-teaching-pretribulation-rapture/

Is this your opinion?

56 minutes ago, Psalms37:4 said:

So are you saying

All will happen

2 hours ago, simplejeff said:

as written in Yahweh's Word exactly.

No one's opinion matters, except Yahweh's.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

6 hours ago, Psalms37:4 said:

Still waiting for your scriptures revealing the tribulation (Daniel's 70th week) is from satan and not from God. If you can't find it, just say so. Nothing wrong with telling the truth. 

Hi there:

Thought I did, but maybe you want other verses. I just maintain my thoughts on this are that Tribulation is happening now and will increase in severity. But the Great Tribulation or Wrath of God is different. That will be Passing and Executing Judgement.

If you do not think it is bad right now for so many, I hardly thing you can make it any worse for those that die tomorrow; they might think they are in a Tribulation. For those that fish out the bodies of their babies trying to flee oppression; to them it is Tribulation. It is man and Satan causing this, not God.

I have not got a clue what the 'magic' verse is you are looking for. I have already stated my position.

I just follow what the Lord God says and do not compile lists of verses to prove something that is not provable. The Lord God is Justice and Mercy in Perfect balance. I will trust in Him.

On 11/3/2017 at 1:19 AM, simplejeff said:

No one's opinion matters, except Yahweh's.

Now this I actually agree. So let's put aside Corrie ten Boom's post tribulation rapture theory and see what God has to say about the rapture in the bible.

Isaiah 26:19-27:13 New King James Version (NKJV)

19 Your dead shall live;
Together with my dead body they shall arise.
Awake and sing, you who dwell in dust;
For your dew is like the dew of herbs,
And the earth shall cast out the dead.

20 Come, my people, enter your chambers,
And shut your doors behind you;
Hide yourself, as it were, for a little moment,
Until the indignation is past.

21 For behold, the Lord comes out of His place
To punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity;
The earth will also disclose her blood,
And will no more cover her slain.

27 In that day the Lord with His severe sword, great and strong,
Will punish Leviathan the fleeing serpent,
Leviathan that twisted serpent;
And He will slay the reptile that is in the sea.

In that day sing to her,
“A vineyard of red wine!
I, the Lord, keep it,
I water it every moment;
Lest any hurt it,
I keep it night and day.
Fury is not in Me.
Who would set briers and thorns
Against Me in battle?
I would go through them,
I would burn them together.
Or let him take hold of My strength,
That he may make peace with Me;
And he shall make peace with Me.”

Those who come He shall cause to take root in Jacob;
Israel shall blossom and bud,
And fill the face of the world with fruit.

Has He struck Israel as He struck those who struck him?
Or has He been slain according to the slaughter of those who were slain by Him?
In measure, by sending it away,
You contended with it.
He removes it by His rough wind
In the day of the east wind.
Therefore by this the iniquity of Jacob will be covered;
And this is all the fruit of taking away his sin:
When he makes all the stones of the altar
Like chalkstones that are beaten to dust,
Wooden images and incense altars shall not stand.
10 Yet the fortified city will be desolate,
The habitation forsaken and left like a wilderness;
There the calf will feed, and there it will lie down
And consume its branches.
11 When its boughs are withered, they will be broken off;
The women come and set them on fire.
For it is a people of no understanding;
Therefore He who made them will not have mercy on them,
And He who formed them will show them no favor.

12 And it shall come to pass in that day
That the Lord will thresh,
From the channel of the River to the Brook of Egypt;
And you will be gathered one by one,
O you children of Israel.

13 So it shall be in that day:
The great trumpet will be blown;
They will come, who are about to perish in the land of Assyria,
And they who are outcasts in the land of Egypt,
And shall worship the Lord in the holy mount at Jerusalem.

~In Isaiah 26:19, we see the resurrection part of the rapture. If the rapture happened before Christ leaves heaven, how can there be a post trib rapture?

~In Isaiah 26:20, we see Christ leaving heaven coming to judge the world. But we don't see a post trib rapture as He descends upon the earth. No "gathering" as post tribbers like to use this word in reference to the rapture.

~In Isaiah 27:1, we see Christ defeating the a/c. Still no gathering. In a post trib rapture, Christians are suppose to ascend into the air to meet Christ as He comes down to earth. Here the bible still doesn't show a post trib rapture in Isaiah 27:1 either and Christ is already on earth defeating the a/c.

Did the prophet Isaiah forget to reveal the gathering of God's elects during Christ descends upon the earth as foretold by those promoting the post trib rapture theory?

~From Isaiah 27:2-27:11, we see the restoration of Israel. But still no gathering.

Did the prophet Isaiah forget to reveal the gathering of God's elects during Christ descends upon the earth as foretold by those promoting the post trib rapture theory?

But wait! Lo and Behold! We see a gathering at the last two verses of Isaiah 27. Amazingly Isaiah also remembered to reveal the great trumpet being blown in verse 13.

Isaiah 27:12-13 New King James Version (NKJV)

12 And it shall come to pass in that day
That the Lord will thresh,
From the channel of the River to the Brook of Egypt;
And you will be gathered one by one,
O you children of Israel.

13 So it shall be in that day:
The great trumpet will be blown;
They will come, who are about to perish in the land of Assyria,
And they who are outcasts in the land of Egypt,
And shall worship the Lord in the holy mount at Jerusalem.

Isaiah 27:12-13 Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)

12 At that time the Lord will begin separating his people from others. He will begin at the Euphrates River and will gather his people from there to the River of Egypt.

You people of Israel will be gathered together one by one. 13 Many of my people are now lost in Assyria. Some of my people have run away to Egypt. But at that time a great trumpet will be blown, and all those people will come back to Jerusalem. They will bow down before the Lord on that holy mountain.

Contrary to what the post trib rapture doctrine teaches, Jesus doesn't gather His elects in the air as He descends upon the earth. Christ already is on earth when the elects are being gather.

We also see evidence of this in Zechariah 14:4-5. Here Christ is already on earth standing at the Mount of Olives when the elects of Israel are being gather to Him. More evidence the post trib rapture is a hoax here. If there's a rapture here, shouldn't the elects Christ is gathering be flying instead of fleeing? They're obviously returning to Jerusalem by foot, not by air via caught up as in the rapture.

Zechariah 14:4-5 New King James Version (NKJV)

And in that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives,
Which faces Jerusalem on the east.
And the Mount of Olives shall be split in two,
From east to west,
Making a very large valley;
Half of the mountain shall move toward the north
And half of it toward the south.
Then you shall flee through My mountain valley,
For the mountain valley shall reach to Azal.
Yes, you shall flee
As you fled from the earthquake
In the days of Uzziah king of Judah.

Thus the Lord my God will come,
And all the saints with You.

The gathering after the tribulation is NOT a rapture. No such thing as a post trib rapture. The gathering is no different from all other gatherings in the past when God gathers His people back to Israel. Only this time, Christ is there waiting for us all.

The rapture is not post trib. It happened in Isaiah 26:19 before the indignation, before Christ leaves heaven. 

On 11/3/2017 at 4:29 AM, Justin Adams said:

Hi there:

Thought I did, but maybe you want other verses.

No, I just wanted you to post scriptures showing us the the coming tribulation (Daniel's 70th week) is from satan and not from God.

Instead all you did was just posted a bunch of verses (which I bolded in red) on the antichrist, nothing revealing the tribulation (Daniel's 70th week) is from satan and not from God as I've been requesting. Posting scriptures on the a/c does not prove the tribulation or the a/c is brought about by satan. 

God is in complete control of everything.

Ezekiel 38:3-4 New King James Version (NKJV)

and say, ‘Thus says the Lord God: Behold, I am against you, O Gog, the prince of Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal. I will turn you around, put hooks into your jaws, and lead you out, with all your army, horses, and horsemen, all splendidly clothed, a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords.

If God wanted to, He can have the devil tied up not able to do anything to anyone.

Revelation 20:1-2 New King James Version (NKJV)

20 Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, having the key to the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. He laid hold of the dragon, that serpent of old, who is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years;

Now this was what you wrote below.

On 11/2/2017 at 5:27 AM, Justin Adams said:

Peace. I do not pretend to understand any of this completely. But I do know God is Good.

The Lord God does not produce evil. He is GOOD. However He allows Satan some leeway for specific reasons, some of which might be 'tests' or 'refinements' of His people.
Satan is the usurper and takes what God allows and works evil with it.
When all is about to come to a head, the lord will destroy this evil with a WORD.
By the WORD of His Mouth. The WRATH.

It is disingenuous to pose a statement, like 'God brings tribulation'. Then ask the jury to 'strike it from the record'. It is a well used tool of deception since none can 'forget' even if the record is not apparent.

So having said that, when the Lord Yeshua allows a tribulation, wherever it is mentioned in the scriptures, it is allowed for a Godly purpose and is not an evil product of God. God does not do evil.
God is Justice and Mercy in perfect balance. So when the WRATH of the Lord comes, all evil will be destroyed in an instant. That is NOT to be confused with any kind of tribulation. Tribulation 'like the world has never know before' is not the Wrath of God.
We are all, severally and often, undergoing some kind of tribulation.

The Antichrist will resent the church and attempt to throw off these shackles is clear from the fact that he will destroy her in the middle of the Tribulation period and set up his own form of worship. To propagate that worship, the devil will provide a special man on the scene, the other awesome personage described (in Rev. 13), as the "beast coming out of the earth." That these two beasts (the first beast that comes up out of the sea (Rev. 13:1), the Antichrist, and this beast that comes up out of the earth), are men is clear from what will happen to them when our Lord returns at the end of the Tribulation.

The greatest time of deception the world has ever faced or ever will face is the 7 year tribulation. Satan will go all out with deceiving spirits, signs and lying wonders potent enough almost to deceive even the very elect. Although that period has not come yet, it is highly probable that false teachers and deceivers committed to Satan are already in working their deceptive magic on the minds and emotions of people.

Supernatural Powers of the False Prophet: Every tribal witch doctor, false religious teacher, and false prophet has tried by magic, voodoo, trickery, or demonic power to deceive people by a display of supernaturalism. Religions of the world are bound by superstition. Only Jesus Christ is able to give us peace and confidence before God, and this is not dependent on supernatural displays or signs. None of the false teachers to the present time has ever possessed the supernatural powers that will be exhibited by the False Prophet on behalf of the Antichrist during the Tribulation period.

"And he performed great and miraculous signs" (Rev. 13 verse 13). The word translated "miraculous signs" is the same word used by the Apostle John in his Gospel, describing the ministry of Jesus. This leads us to believe that the False Prophet will be equipped by Satan and the Antichrist with authority and power to do such supernatural miraculous signs as to "deceive the inhabitants of the earth." (Rev. 13 verse 14). This should come as no surprise to Bible students, for the devil has great power.

During the Tribulation period that Antichrist will have the power to perform "counterfeit miracles, signs and wonders" (2 Thess. 2:9). It does not seem surprising that the False Prophet will be able to reproduce everything that the special witnesses of God will be able to do, even to the point of reproducing the miracles of Jesus Revelation 13:13 - Maketh Fire Come Down From Heaven.

This predicted demonstration of supernatural, miraculous power should warn us of the significant truth that the mere display of supernatural power does not suffice as evidence that a matter or practice originates with God. All supernatural power is for the purpose of giving credentials to a person or a teaching. We have something far more important to stand as a test of all teaching, regardless of its accompanied signs, the Word of God. If a teaching is not in accord with that Word, it is false!

As we approach the end of the age and these signs in their initial stages begin to occur, we should not let miraculous power deceive us, but judge everything according to God's word.

"But the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who had performed the miraculous signs on his behalf. With these signs he had deluded those who had received the mark of the beast and worshiped his image Rev. 13 (see verses 16-18 for Mark of the Beast).

The two of them were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur" (Rev. 19:20). This verse can apply only to the two beasts described (in Rev. 13). This first is the governmental leader, called the Antichrist, who will set himself up as God. The second is his religious leader, who will incite men to worship Antichrist.

Posting scriptures on the a/c does not prove the tribulation is brought about by satan. The a/c and the devil are not the same being. The a/c will have an antichrist spirit leading him but he is not satan. Many people doing wicked thing during the tribulation will also have antichrist spirits. But none of them are the devil. In Rev 16:13, the devil and the a/c are distinguish.

Revelation 16:13 New King James Version (NKJV)

13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs coming out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

In Rev 19:20, the a/c and the false prophet are thrown into the lake of fire at the end of the tribulation.

Revelation 19:20 New King James Version (NKJV)

20 Then the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who worked signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image. These two were cast alive into the lake of fire burning with brimstone.

In Rev 20:10, the devil is thrown into the lake of fire at the end of the millennium.

Revelation 20:10 New King James Version (NKJV)

10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

I have not got a clue what the 'magic' verse is you are looking for.

Are you playing coy? This was what you said in the last page.

On 11/1/2017 at 4:37 AM, Justin Adams said:

Peace:

Mr. Darby did not need to. It was ipso facto (understood). So very simple.
Tribulation is from Satan
and his hierarchy of demonic and human agencies. Bad, Bad, Bad!
Wrath is from God upon the sons of disobedience. Burn, Burn, CONSUME...

I trust God. Not man. I expect it is going to get really, really horrible and a lot will be nonplussed and bewildered when that great elevator-in-the-sky does not come to pick them up immediately.

In reply, I'm asked you to show me scriptures to support your theory. This time, why not just show me one verse? One single verse. ONE! UNO!

On 11/2/2017 at 1:12 AM, Psalms37:4 said:

Do me a favor. Post some scriptures that reveals the coming tribulation (Daniel's 70th week) is from satan and not from God.

Let's let the readers decide for themselves what's man made and what's biblical.

I'm asking you to prove to everyone what you said actually comes from the bible and not something you just made up. Is that so hard to ask? Just one verse.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

5 minutes ago, Psalms37:4 said:

I'm asking you to prove to everyone what you said actually comes from the bible and not something you just made up. Is that so hard to ask? Just one verse.

Hi there.

I will not 'prove' to 'everyone' anything. 'Everyone' should take a look for themselves and decide.

If you happen to be a pre-trib believer, then I am sorry that you are wrong. So I would rather you study scripture about what happens if the pre-trip position is incorrect. I see nothing but a huge waste of energy to post long posts trying to disprove what is only a 'belief' and not yet a fact.

There is no specific reference in the Bible describing the final seven years before the Lord’s return as the Tribulation. The proper name for the final seven years is Daniel’s 70th Week. That’s when Israel’s 7 year covenant is enforced by the anti-Christ (Daniel 9:27). The Great Tribulation is the last half of that week of years and begins when the anti-Christ makes the Temple desolate by claiming he’s God (2 Thes. 2:4).

1 hour ago, Psalms37:4 said:

Yes, a waste of time and effort.

A new heart seeking after Yahweh's Kingdom,  seeking Truth from Yahweh is needed.

"Elephant's are pink" is similar to your posts.

No one can quote any Scripture to show that that is contrary to Scripture, can they ?!

That's because Scripture does not say anything about Elephants being pink.

Likewise you have believed men instead of God - Scripture does not say anything in line with your posts/ideas concerning 'pre-trib'.

Those are all sourced from babylon and/or roman catholicism,  and meant to do just what they did:  deceive many.