IGNORED

New Jerusalem is A Cube Not a Pyramid and Yahshua Messiah is The Corner Stone Not The Capstone

Jude1:3

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  391
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

We can agree to disagree I guess.

You understand Why I have this view right ?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,594
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

6 hours ago, Jude1:3 said:

We can agree to disagree I guess.

You understand Why I have this view right ?

Shalom, Jude1:3.

Thank you. If that's as good as we can get to agreement, I'll take it. I understand all the various reasons you've given for why you have this view, but I hope you can understand why I would say otherwise.

Zerubbabel, who was an ancestor of Yeshua` and was one who SHOULD have been a king of Israel if it weren't for the Babylonian Captivity, had this prophecy made of him:

Zechariah 4:6-7 (KJV)
6Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts. 7Who art thou, O great mountain?
(like Mount Everest - 29,035 feet or 5.5 miles high) before Zerubbabel thou shalt become a plain: and he shall bring forth the headstone (CAPSTONE) thereof (of the New Jerusalem - 1400 MILES high) with shoutings, crying, Grace, grace unto it!

Ever see Zechariah's tomb?

220px-Jerusalem_-_Pyramide_de_Zacharie.jpg

And, he was one of GOD'S prophets! Who says the pyramid represents haSatan?!

Oh, and by the way, Daniel 2 talks about God's Kingdom being like a "stone CUT out of a mountain without hands" that grows until it "BECOMES a mountain" that "fills the earth" (Hebrew: erets = "land"). What shape does that suggest? It certainly doesn't suggest a cube! (Daniel 2:34-35, 44-45)

Edited by Retrobyter