IGNORED

Any one want to discuss the Annihilationism vs. Traditionalism debate?

enoob57

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  3,490
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, enoob57 said:

early rule of hermeneutics ‘when the plain sense makes sense seek no other sense’ 

Do you want to go jump in fire and tell me the first thing you going to ask for is me wetting your tongue with my finger? Tell me what would burn first, your eyes? Your skin? Your tongue? 

Why dont you go and conduct the experiment and tell me what you learnt if you wish to argue with that fact?

Seriously and that makes sense to you? You even fail the logical test. Clearly you battling to handle applications of hermeneutics.

Dipping your finger and wetting the tongue is figurative language.

You failing to even prove the  immediate context that this Richman is literal burning in your version of hell

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  3,490
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, enoob57 said:

... your desperate agenda of removing the threat of hell just won’t fly from Scripture...

Hardly a desperate agenda when im not even removing hell....what you doing is twisting what im saying.

Hell (the lake of fire - that particular hell) certainly exists, otherwise the wicked wouldnt be getting annihilated.

What i am refuting is your version of hells (plural), one being physically tortured before judgment and then physically tortured again after judgment in a different hell called the lake of fire.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,184
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

My foundation is the literal interpretation of Scripture and what God says- will be what will be... you made a comment three or so threads back about your abhorrence to God torturing those who reject Him:
According to Biblical process we, as a people, have been born into death separated from the truth of God by sin... the only source we have is not within ourselves but within the Word of God to correct this death. Said Word states that God and God alone is perfect and what He does, this also is perfect... Seeing how the unsaved bears within their own being the rejection of God and thus an accounting of why being the judgment. Bottom line they made the created thing a god and rejected God and only God can tell us what is perfect in the judgment of this and here is the literal interpretation: eternal physical/spiritual  torture for all eternity is the exegetical outcome of study from God’s Word and it is perfect in all facets of Holiness, Righteouness and loving unto that eternity... the humanism your displaying is actually setting forth an authority within the created essence to judge God. I cannot tell you the severe foolishness of this path when one stands before God with it... Love, Steven