IGNORED

Who Is This Other Jesus Paul Warn Us About!

Bro.Tan

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  693
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  0

28 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

I am not ignoring your question.  I said Jesus was raised on Saturday, but that is still the first day of the week on  a lunar calendar.   Jesus was not raised on the Sabbath.

Not true according to scriptures and verses. If you like we can reason together.

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  33
  • Content Count:  813
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  1

On 12/1/2017 at 9:48 PM, justadisciple said:

Sorry. I may have misunderstood your point and mixes it with other one. I don't have much time now though perhaps later i can go back and read carefully what you said.

No problem, friend :)) Welcome by the way.

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  33
  • Content Count:  813
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  1

10 hours ago, Bro.Tan said:

Those who read my post concerning your question can see that I clearly answer it. If you ask a person a question and you don't like the answer or believe the answer, why would you keep asking? Or wouldn't a thought come to your mind, and say maybe I need to ask a different question. If your heart if fix on not believing anything I respond to, then what's the purpose?

This is the proper way you should of ask me about keeping the sabbath day. Bro.Tan, how do we suppose to keep the sabbath day on the seventh day of the week according to the Bible. You could of ask about the Temple, or about the animal sacrificial laws, or where did Sunday come. Then we could of reason together with the Bible, with the word of God. Acts 18:4 And he reasoned in the synagogue every sabbath, and persuaded the Jews and the Greeks. Now people see that I answer you and this is how you respond to me. 

No offence Brother but with all due respect, don't you think "How do we keep Sabbath according to the Scriptures" would actually warrant a different response with "How do you (personally) keep the Sabbath" as both questions looks at different perspectives? Anyone can quote the scriptures and use them, even the Devil can, but how do one personally apply as evident or align with the scriptures is what we all have been asking. Because it would be certainly enlightening for me to understand how one apply it firsthand. 

Also, i think it is a little weird that you would want or expect people to construct questions according to how you would want them to be or how you would be able to respond in your favor. I do not think that's how discussion or forum works. 

image.png.cf4c3ea4fa18fd7e2f3ede913e649b

17 hours ago, Eastern Star said:

No offence Brother but with all due respect, don't you think "How do we keep Sabbath according to the Scriptures" would actually warrant a different response with "How do you (personally) keep the Sabbath" as both questions looks at different perspectives? Anyone can quote the scriptures and use them, even the Devil can, but how do one personally apply as evident or align with the scriptures is what we all have been asking. Because it would be certainly enlightening for me to understand how one apply it firsthand. 

Also, i think it is a little weird that you would want or expect people to construct questions according to how you would want them to be or how you would be able to respond in your favor. I do not think that's how discussion or forum works. 

I don't think you really understanding when I say you can't look at it personal. Everything that is made comes with a set of instructions. Whether it is home appliances, toys, automobiles, pet accessories, clothing, food, etc. Man is no different. Man was created by God and given an instruction manual, that if read and followed carefully, he would be able to make the best of his life given him on earth. Man's instruction manual is called the Bible. With that established, let me say that any knowledge that man has of God he got it out of the Bible. All preachers preach, or teach their congregations from the Bible. If you really look close, you will see that all of man's laws have the Ten Commandments as their foundation. Now before we go any further, let's establish this very important point. "Knowing this first that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.” (2 Peter 1:20-21)   

Also, let me show you that God's word is contained in a book. This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success". (Joshua 1:8) "Seek ye out of the book of the LORD, and read". I agree that anyone can quote the Bible, but not anyone can quote the Bible According to knowledge, understanding and wisdom. All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect thoroughly furnished unto all good works.” (2Timothy 3:16-17)

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

16 minutes ago, Bro.Tan said:

image.png.cf4c3ea4fa18fd7e2f3ede913e649b

I don't think you really understanding when I say you can't look at it personal. Everything that is made comes with a set of instructions. Whether it is home appliances, toys, automobiles, pet accessories, clothing, food, etc. Man is no different. Man was created by God and given an instruction manual, that if read and followed carefully, he would be able to make the best of his life given him on earth. Man's instruction manual is called the Bible. With that established, let me say that any knowledge that man has of God he got it out of the Bible. All preachers preach, or teach their congregations from the Bible. If you really look close, you will see that all of man's laws have the Ten Commandments as their foundation. Now before we go any further, let's establish this very important point. "Knowing this first that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.” (2 Peter 1:20-21)   

Also, let me show you that God's word is contained in a book. This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success". (Joshua 1:8) "Seek ye out of the book of the LORD, and read". I agree that anyone can quote the Bible, but not anyone can quote the Bible According to knowledge, understanding and wisdom. All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect thoroughly furnished unto all good works.” (2Timothy 3:16-17)

IF the way you are doing the Sabbath is of GOD, then surely GOD wont want us to be confused.  He aint the author of confusion and if its as dire as you say

Would not GOD also give you the wisdom to share with us HOW this should be done .  IN other words.......if you cant explain HOW we should keep it  OR HOW you do

Then it makes no sense to tell one they are in error and yet NOT SHOW the way.  JESUS never did that .   So why would any of us do the same.

IF a man can come and tell you your wrong , but cant show you THE RIGHT WAY.............something is way off .  just ponder that a bit .  

• Brilliant! 1

On 12/2/2017 at 7:12 PM, Cobalt1959 said:

Of course you can.  You simply choose not to because if you did explain it in detail it would quickly become obvious that you are actually not keeping the Sabbath at all.

You speaking foolish. You want me say I don't work on the sabbath day the seventh day of the week, instead of saying in Exodus 23:12  Six days thou shalt do thy work, and on the seventh day thou shalt rest: that thine ox and thine ass may rest, and the son of thy handmaid, and the stranger, may be refreshed. The seventh day begins Friday at evening, instead of, midnight Friday; thus, the seventh day is sundown Friday to sundown Saturday. So the beginning of Sunday starts Saturday sundown. However it is important that we understand that the Lord begins the day with the evening, "And God called the light day, and the darkness was called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day." (Gen 1:5). Man begins the day at 12:01 am, so, there is about a six hour difference from sundown (beginning of the day) to midnight. 

You afraid to ask me question because people will then see you don't really know the Bible. That why you have to continue saying I'm not actually keeping the Sabbath. No matter what I say, what I post from the Bible, you going to have a problem with it, and will respond negatively with no scriptures or verses from the Bible...what the point? 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 minute ago, Bro.Tan said:

You speaking foolish. You want me say I don't work on the sabbath day the seventh day of the week, instead of saying in Exodus 23:12  Six days thou shalt do thy work, and on the seventh day thou shalt rest: that thine ox and thine ass may rest, and the son of thy handmaid, and the stranger, may be refreshed. The seventh day begins Friday at evening, instead of, midnight Friday; thus, the seventh day is sundown Friday to sundown Saturday. So the beginning of Sunday starts Saturday sundown. However it is important that we understand that the Lord begins the day with the evening, "And God called the light day, and the darkness was called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day." (Gen 1:5). Man begins the day at 12:01 am, so, there is about a six hour difference from sundown (beginning of the day) to midnight. 

You afraid to ask me question because people will then see you don't really know the Bible. That why you have to continue saying I'm not actually keeping the Sabbath. No matter what I say, what I post from the Bible, you going to have a problem with it, and will respond negatively with no scriptures or verses from the Bible...what the point? 

Do you work on it .    If a man desires to hold the Sabbath and keep it holy or not eat meats or etc.  then all others should not condemn him .  Let each be fully persuaded in his own mind

at the same , do not judge those who eat meats , drinks or esteem every day alike .   Bet most don't know its a sin to try and persuade one of the weak conscious he is wrong .

IT IS.  and its also wrong to judge those who hold every day alike .    My advice remains the same .   INVITE the people to honor jewish feast days or Sabbath with you

and for those who try and sway the other , DONT DO THIS .   this conversation by all parties should have long been over .  

5 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

IF the way you are doing the Sabbath is of GOD, then surely GOD wont want us to be confused.  He aint the author of confusion and if its as dire as you say

Would not GOD also give you the wisdom to share with us HOW this should be done .  IN other words.......if you cant explain HOW we should keep it  OR HOW you do

Then it makes no sense to tell one they are in error and yet NOT SHOW the way.  JESUS never did that .   So why would any of us do the same.

IF a man can come and tell you your wrong , but cant show you THE RIGHT WAY.............something is way off .  just ponder that a bit .  

I didn't say I can't explain it, of course I will. But i have to explain using the Bible, they want me to use my own words. If we all have a Bible then people should want to know from the Bible, not me.

2 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Do you work on it .    If a man desires to hold the Sabbath and keep it holy or not eat meats or etc.  then all others should not condemn him .  Let each be fully persuaded in his own mind

at the same , do not judge those who eat meats , drinks or esteem every day alike .   Bet most don't know its a sin to try and persuade one of the weak conscious he is wrong .

IT IS.  and its also wrong to judge those who hold every day alike .    My advice remains the same .   INVITE the people to honor jewish feast days or Sabbath with you

and for those who try and sway the other , DONT DO THIS .   this conversation by all parties should have long been over .  

I just teach the uncut word of God, I'm not judging anybody, people do what they will. Do understand what I'm saying! I have no kingdom to put anybody in or out.

On 12/2/2017 at 6:48 PM, Yowm said:

Again, you  can't think just because you 'keep' one point of the law you are one up on others. The law must be  kept as a whole if at all. Since you are attempting at one point then you must keep all the law ...which include the sacrifices, pilgrimages, high priests etc...have fun.

That's just a negative reply.