HAZARD

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

Twitter users celebrated a Christmas nativity scene featuring two gay Josephs last week.

“Our neighbor’s two Joseph nativity is up & I’m beaming,” posted Cameron Esposito, host of Queery Podcast, on Friday, along with a photo showing two models of Joseph dressed in pink surrounding baby Jesus.

The post, which received over 20,000 likes, quickly went viral, receiving praise from hundreds of accounts.

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/11/27/twitter-users-celebrate-gay-joseph-christmas-nativity-scene/

Z 81..jpg

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

1 minute ago, Davida said:

Well, it's like Jesus said, that it will be like in the times of Noah. Apostle Paul covered what happens when people preach another Gospel in Galatians 1:8.

Yes,  as in the days of Noah,  and not just preaching.... what did society participate in ?  Was it at all good for people ? (hint: no) .

That's what it is like TODAY, as JESUS says it is.  (i.e. NOT SAFE for people or babies or unbelievers , or even believers)

TODAY is just like the days of NOAH,  and also Sodom and Gomorrah .... so who is going to trust society TODAY ?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

Now aint that just so sweet. (puke - gag)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  867
  • Topics Per Day:  0.24
  • Content Count:  7,331
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  31
  • Birthday:  04/28/1964

I sometimes think that we shouldn't be posting such blasphemies as these. I was going to post the same article but felt uncomfortable about it.

However, news is news and it is important that we document what we are up against. That way, no Christian can say that they didn't know. I expect there to be more.... a whole lot more. We are living in the End Times and Satan is running riot on steroids at the moment as he knows his time is short!