• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

18 hours ago, Yowm said:

Here is what Paul did say about this topic...

Php 3:2-15
(2)  Look out for the dogs, look out for the evildoers, look out for those who mutilate the flesh.
(3)  For we are the circumcision, who worship by the Spirit of God and glory in Christ Jesus and put no confidence in the flesh—
(4)  though I myself have reason for confidence in the flesh also. If anyone else thinks he has reason for confidence in the flesh, I have more:
(5)  circumcised on the eighth day, of the people of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, a Hebrew of Hebrews; as to the law, a Pharisee;
(6)  as to zeal, a persecutor of the church; as to righteousness under the law, blameless.
(7)  But whatever gain I had, I counted as loss for the sake of Christ.
(8)  Indeed, I count everything as loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. For his sake I have suffered the loss of all things and count them as rubbish, in order that I may gain Christ
(9)  and be found in him, not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but that which comes through faith in Christ, the righteousness from God that depends on faith—
(10)  that I may know him and the power of his resurrection, and may share his sufferings, becoming like him in his death,
(11)  that by any means possible I may attain the resurrection from the dead.
(12)  Not that I have already obtained this or am already perfect, but I press on to make it my own, because Christ Jesus has made me his own.
(13)  Brothers, I do not consider that I have made it my own. But one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead,
(14) I press on toward  the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.
(15)  Let those of us who are mature think this way, and if in anything you think otherwise, God will reveal that also to you.

Those who are mounting the Via Nomos (Way of the Law) are on the dangerous path of self righteousness.

The problem is this.  the guy that brought this on was actually saying truth.  WE should be praying LORD let me not sin.  Lord direct my path.

Instead we make excuses on that we cant stop sinning .    this is no good.   It was never taught , the approach we cant stop sinning with grace was never taught.

What was taught was GO and sin no more .   SO why on earth did any of you come after that guy.   IF a man comes brining truth why go after it.

HOW often did paul warn, JAMES warn and said ERR NOT .

YET today if anyone says STOP sinning , its WE CANT .  that was NEVER taught.

The approach was CEASE IT with a very grave attitude.  I already KNOW people have sinned since coming .   But we should NEVER teach we cant stop

INSTEAD teach GO and sin no more .  The approach today , frankly stinks .  it shows no one the way out of sin and it makes sin seem as no real major big deal.

JESUS came to set us free from the power of sin.   IF , IF , IF any does err, we must repent .   TEACH THAT ,  stead of we cant stop.

IF we could not stop by the power of Grace ,  THEN WHY was the command LET not even these things ONCE be named among you as becomes saints.

or let HE who names the name of Christ depart from inquity .   NOt today HEY ya should not sin but ya cant stop funny biz.

I can assure you IF people really knew how grave sin is , and we preached it the way the early church did,  A whole lot of  folks would be crying OUT

to GOD , LORD HELP ME .  AND HE WOULD HEAR .  but till they see and know number one THAT SIN IS DEADLY and its END is death

How serious will they be.  I mean we got to do something .   QUIT saying we cant stop.  AND START praying to the LORD for the power to OVERCOME EVIL .

We all have erred since coming and the main reason many have no real life and death serious attitude to cease sin is due to sorry preachers who are too afraid to correct squat

and thus made excuse , oh we cant stop , .     I aint gonna limit the POWER of CHRIST in my life.  WITHOUT that power sin only overcomes me .

NO , I will keep on warning and being grave.   And I wont condemn a soul in sin , BUT I WILL WARN IT you cease that wickedness ASAP or risk death .  that is how we should be.

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Mars Hill

Look at the real power at work.     Their is no temptation that is not common to man, GOD will not allow us to betempted above what we are able.

BUT WILL MAKE MAKE M AKE MAKE a way out .   BAM no exuse , NONE .  now teach the real way and lets get serious .

• This is Worthy 1

18 minutes ago, Yowm said:

No one (at least not me) here is denying the truth 'Go and sin no more'...that should be our heart cry and not our boast. What I was coming against was the whole idea of 'perfect' being used as 'sinlessness' rather than it's truer meaning of complete. ..We are complete in Christ, both positionally and eschatologically, but not in our growth. We still need to repent and die daily. 

Hope that was clear enough.

Then from now on if one comes warning to go and sin no more .  JUST let that message stand .  their is no need to bring anything to it.

We do die to Sin daily by the power of Christ .  and so many need to hear how death serious it is to remain in sin .   THEY need to hear < THAT it must be ceased

and their is ONLY ONE who can give us both the desire and power to crucify that sin.    Have you seen how many who call themselves christain

are wigging out with fearful minds .   I have never seen an epidemic  of a generation that gives all its problems a label.

SIN rages war against the mind .  THIS too is why so many have fear .  in the inner conscious by grace they KNOW ITS WRONG

but no one is being serious enough with them to get them to cease it asap.  THEN what happens.  they go under a false delusion and fall , fall away.

I have watched this happen to quite a few.    ITS TIME to get real grave.  PUT the fear of GOD in them,  they will make a decision .  and in their greatest hour of need

THEY GONNA CRY OUT , O LORD HELP ME.  AND YOWM..............HE WILL HEAR.   HE WILL.   its time to get correction back in CENTER LINE .  and fast

cause a delusion which is at the door , even beginning , that is going to take all captive who follow not the lamb.  AND YOWM.  JESUS as you KNOW

aint no minister of sin.   IF we build again the things which once we destroyed..........pard we MAKE OUR SELVES the transgressors.  

HELP ME , help them. and may GOD help us all to get us through every trial and temptation .   FOR only By HIS POWER , by faith IN HIM can we overcome the evil . 

and notice this.   john says OVERCOME THEM.  meaning false teachers with their false doctrines .  You be blessed yowm.   I Do enjoy hearing some of the things

i see you say.  But we seriously need to get serious , and i need others helping me to warn out against that monster all inclusive interfaith too.  that beast

is sprouting like a green bay tree .  

1 hour ago, Yowm said:

Something that is between the person and God. This is not Calvin's Geneva.

Romans 14:4 NASBS
[4] Who are you to judge the servant of another? To his own master he stands or falls; and he will stand, for the Lord is able to make him stand.

Who on earth is calvin.    OH like calvin from the reformation .   no.  it aint his Geneva.

As for sin being between that person and GOD and that we should not warn ,rebuke the other, even go as far as some form of discipline.

Goodness what would people today tell paul.    He sure intended to get pretty darn serious if he showed up and those who had sin and still not repenting .

Take a read of the last two chapters in second Corinthians.    The sin between a person and GOD and the JUDGE card fails that test.

But this is in large due to sloppy preachers who were to afraid to correct anything so they left it up to the person and GOD syndrome.  sadly leaven went viral

as less and less corrected and the mentality went from NOT correcting , rebuking sharply etc, to not even correct period to now HEY JUDGER that is tween him and god

who are you to judge. SEE why the churches fell so bad.   None really correct anymore .   Well, by grace when I am in error someone better rebuke me

and if I see error,   stand aside ,cause its getting corrected and if they don't repent , I got to stage two of HOW jesus said to correct

and if they still wont cease the sin,  stage three.  I Separate from theys company.   JESUS left the pattern and lots of sayings.  I INTEND to follow HIS pattern and His sayings.

no matter who does or don't .   ITS THE ENTIRETY OF CHRIST that shall get preached from every saying and every pattern .   And yowm, this is life abundant .  its joy and peace.
though correction may not bring be joy to have to do that ,  ITS A DIRE NECESSITY.   As by grace I said,   I intend to follow CHRIST till the last breath

and by all means has this brought much opposition against me.  REJOICE and praise the LORD.  be encouraged yowm.  ITS JESUS and ALLL of HIS SAYINGS

and what a blessing that has been.   amen.