• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  187
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

1 minute ago, shiloh357 said:

Do you not believe in the Trinity?  If Jesus is the Holy Spirit, then why did Jesus speak of the Holy Spirit as a separate Person?   Why did He  call the Holy Spirit "He" if He is the Holy Spirit?   How do you explain that?

#1. I'm diversified oneness. #2. the Lord Jesus did not speak of the Holy Spirit as a separate person, but as "ANOTHER" Person, (G243 allos), who is of the SAME NATURE as said. and this another or  numerical difference of the same "SORT" is whom I identify as the source of the offspring (who is the SHARE in flesh of the source), per Phil 2:6.  #3. the Scriptures are clear from Genesis 1:1 to the end of Revelation 22. God is a diversity of himself that came in flesh as the Offspring.  

2 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

I reject your theology as to the Holy Trinity.

if that's your opinion, good, but can you answer the Revelation 1:1 question?. 

again, let me make myself clear, and my position. I believe that the Holy Spirit is the ONLY TRUE God. who shared himself in flesh, hence the "ANOTHER". 

we can eliminate person(s) in the Godhead by starting with the gospels. many believe that the first person in the Godhead is called the "Father". ok, fine, but consider this. if the scriptures states, or other wise say different, then one's belief is in error. 

case in point. the title "Father". who is this Person? I say this title belong to the Holy Spirit. supportive scripture. Matthew 1:20 "But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost".

is not the one who conceive a child is the ACTUAL "FATHER". and the scriptures are clear, the Holy Ghost conceived in Mary the son. one more,  Luke 1:35 "And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God".

if someone can explain, how is the Holy Spirit is NOT the Father, when he is the one who conceive the Child in Mary.

Guest shiloh357
23 minutes ago, 101G said:

#1. I'm diversified oneness. #2. the Lord Jesus did not speak of the Holy Spirit as a separate person, but as "ANOTHER" Person, (G243 allos), who is of the SAME NATURE as said. and this another or  numerical difference of the same "SORT" is whom I identify as the source of the offspring (who is the SHARE in flesh of the source), per Phil 2:6.  #3. the Scriptures are clear from Genesis 1:1 to the end of Revelation 22. God is a diversity of himself that came in flesh as the Offspring.  

Yes, but that doesn't change anything.  You made a distinction without a difference.  The Holy Spirit is another person of the same kind.   That still means He is another person and not Jesus.    The Bible treats the Godhead as three separate persons, not diversity of Himself.   Sorry, but your position doesn't hold water.  

To say that another Person of the same kind means that they are the same person is simply irrational.

Guest shiloh357
10 minutes ago, 101G said:

again, let me make myself clear, and my position. I believe that the Holy Spirit is the ONLY TRUE God. who shared himself in flesh, hence the "ANOTHER".

But that is not what the Bible says.

we can eliminate person(s) in the Godhead by starting with the gospels. many believe that the first person in the Godhead is called the "Father". ok, fine, but consider this. if the scriptures states, or other wise say different, then one's belief is in error. 

case in point. the title "Father". who is this Person? I say this title belong to the Holy Spirit. supportive scripture. Matthew 1:20 "But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost".

is not the one who conceive a child is the ACTUAL "FATHER". and the scriptures are clear, the Holy Ghost conceived in Mary the son. one more,  Luke 1:35 "And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God".

The Holy Spirit is God.  The problem with your view is that you confuse "Person" with "Being."   God is one Being.  He is one Being, one God, but He is comprised of three separate, but co-equal, co-eternal Persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.   That is what we see in the Bible.   God is the Father of Jesus, even though God the Holy Spirit is the one who caused the Mary to conceive God the Son. 

if someone can explain, how is the Holy Spirit is NOT the Father, when he is the one who conceive the Child in Mary

We can't explain it.   The error of oneness theology is that it is trying to reconcile the mystery of the Trinity with what is possible in our human experience.    The Trinity cannot be explained.  God cannot be explained.  The Trinity is that part of God that is beyond our understanding and comprehension at this time.  It is a mystery that God has not explained to us.   

Ours is not to explain God's mysteries, but to believe and trust Him despite not being able to comprehend everything about Him.

12 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

Yes, but that doesn't change anything.  You made a distinction without a difference. 

GINOLJC, to all. but I did make the distinction, listen. G243 Allos "ANOTHER" according to Vine's Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words means, A. a numerical difference, B.  another of the same sort. this distinction in G243 allos is "SHARING" of oneself in FLESH, another nature (concering God). understand now? listen the woman is the "ANOTHER" of Man, called ADAM. because the word Adam simply means "ANOTHER" of oneself. let's check the dictionary for Adam: H120 אָדָם 'adam (aw-dawm') n-m.
ruddy i.e. a human being (an individual or the species, mankind, etc.).
[from H119]
KJV: X another, + hypocrite, + common sort, X low, man (mean, of low degree), person. 

SEE HOW THE KJV CAN TRANSLATE ADAM: "ANOTHER". Eve, the woman is ANOTHER of the Man. hence the numerical difference and  another of the same sort/nature, hence the flesh. understand, the Woman share the flesh... or the nature of man. God did not get some other dust and make the woman, NO, he took one of Adam rib and made her. BONE of my BONE, FLESH of my FLESH. see that prepositions, "of" it translates the genitive case of nouns. so "of" means the same one, be it G243 allos, G2087  heteros of itself. but it will be the numerical difference of one self, of the SAME Sort, or a qualitative difference and  of a different sort. this is how we describe the Lord Jesus as Son, the G243 Allos of God. the numerical difference, but the SAME NATURE. 

this is proved out in scripture. Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God". here the Lord Jesus is "EQUAL" to the Spirit... God. but in Isaiah 40:25 "To whom then will ye liken me, or shall I be equal? saith the Holy One". or Isaiah 46:5 "To whom will ye liken me, and make me equal, and compare me, that we may be like?". the answer is no one. but in Philippians 2:6 the Lord Jesus says he is EQUAL. please note, Philippians 2:6 says that he is the same NATURE. Form or G3444 μορφή morphe (mor-fee'). in Isaiah 46:5 only ONE person is speaking, ME, I. likewise in 46:5 ME, one "PERSON". your doctrine say all three are co-equal. well the scriptures disagree. because clearly God said in Isaiah 46:5 "To whom will ye liken me, and make me equal, and compare me, that we may be like?".

so any co-equal existence of another PERSON in the Godhead is clearly eliminated.  so we're left to the verse in Philippians 2:6. How can the Lord Jesus be "EQUAL" with God, (the ME in Isaiah) and be separate?. can't. ME, in Isaiah, is a single designation, ONLY "ONE" person. but there is the ANSWER. and here it is. the Lord Jesus is the "EQUAL" SHARE of himself in flesh. better know as the "offspring". here is where I get my Doctrine of "Diversity", or Diversified Oneness. for the Greek word for "OFFSPRING is G1085 γένος genos (ǰe'-nos) n.
kin.
{abstract or concrete, literal or figurative, individual or collective}
[from G1096]
KJV: born, country(-man), diversity, generation, kind(-red), nation, offspring, stock  

see how the KJV can translate offspring,  diversity . diversity answer the Holy Ghost question of the Lord Jesus title "Father" as well as "Son".   it's the SAME person SHARED, hence the the numerical difference, (Father, Spirit without Flesh), (Son, Spirit shared in Flesh), the SAME NATURE, ... Spirit, that's why he is EQUAL with, because it is him shared in flesh. 

12 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

The Holy Spirit is God.  The problem with your view is that you confuse "Person" with "Being."   God is one Being.  He is one Being, one God, but He is comprised of three separate, but co-equal, co-eternal Persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.   That is what we see in the Bible.   God is the Father of Jesus, even though God the Holy Spirit is the one who caused the Mary to conceive God the Son. 

this is who you "SEE" but we walk by FAITH and not by sight, and Faith reveals to us one Being, one Person "SHARED" in Flesh. the scriptures, are true. God manifested in the Flesh. if we use your definition of God above, then it was the Father, son and the Holy Spirit who manifested in flesh. see, your definition contradict the bible, because "ME" is a single designation. Isaiah 45:5 "I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: (STOP, God here clearly identifies himself as I, meaning ONE PERSON), I girded thee, though thou hast not known me". Isaiah 45:18 "For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else". now this, John 1:3 "All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made". all thing was made by the Lord Jesus right, well Huston we have a problem then, because it is the LORD all cap who said that he made the earth and created the heavens. now if you say the Son is a separate person from the Father then U have a problem.

peace in Christ Yeshua.

Guest shiloh357
4 minutes ago, 101G said:

GINOLJC, to all. but I did make the distinction, listen. G243 Allos "ANOTHER" according to Vine's Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words means, A. a numerical difference, B.  another of the same sort. this distinction in G243 allos is "SHARING" of oneself in FLESH, another nature (concering God). understand now? listen the woman is the "ANOTHER" of Man, called ADAM. because the word Adam simply means "ANOTHER" of oneself. let's check the dictionary for Adam: H120 אָדָם 'adam (aw-dawm') n-m.
ruddy i.e. a human being (an individual or the species, mankind, etc.).
[from H119]

Jesus speaks of the Holy Spirit in the third person.  That torpedoes your attempt to make them the same person.   He speaks of the Holy Spirit as a separate person from Himself.   That is unmistakable and no linguistic gymnastics is going to get around that, and you clearly have no skill in the original language if you have to depend on Strongs and Vines, neither of which give you the entire picture when it comes to the original languages.

Woman is separate in personhood from man.   You cannot say that male and female are one and the same, and you cannot say that Jesus and the Holy Spirit are one and the same.  That is not what "allos" means.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.51

16 hours ago, 101G said:

second, the Holy Spirit is the comforter. is not the Lord Jesus the Comforter?

No He is not. Please remember that the Lord Jesus spoke of the Comforter being sent in His place. I wish I could explain more but only have a few minutes

God is not one in body with three heads that is a pagan concept. God is THREE persons united as one, like a family. MissMuffet's post to you seems to explain it perfectly well.

1 hour ago, shiloh357 said:

Jesus speaks of the Holy Spirit in the third person.  That torpedoes your attempt to make them the same person.   He speaks of the Holy Spirit as a separate person from Himself.   That is unmistakable and no linguistic gymnastics is going to get around that, and you clearly have no skill in the original language if you have to depend on Strongs and Vines, neither of which give you the entire picture when it comes to the original languages.

Woman is separate in personhood from man.   You cannot say that male and female are one and the same, and you cannot say that Jesus and the Holy Spirit are one and the same.  That is not what "allos" means.

Same Person SHARED, hence your mistake. the numerical difference in G243 allos appears as if he was speaking in third person, but as the OBJECT. understand, the Lord Jesus is the object, or the objective of God in flesh as his equal share, or the ARM of God himself in flesh. see, the Spirit is Subjective. so in 3rd person, the "HIM" in John 14 is the Comforter which the OBJECT, who Jesus Christ is Glorified in spirit. I suggest you view a pronoun chart. 

this is the reason for also the Possessive pronoun used when the Lord says "MY" father. he is saying my Spirit. and the Father spirit saying "MY" son, his body that was on Earth. 

I suggest one understand the difference between "subject" Subjective and "object" objective. 

Peace in Christ Yeshua.

18 minutes ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

No He is not. Please remember that the Lord Jesus spoke of the Comforter being sent in His place. I wish I could explain more but only have a few minutes

God is not one in body with three heads that is a pagan concept. God is THREE persons united as one, like a family. MissMuffet's post to you seems to explain it perfectly well.

I didn't say God have heads, nor is he three persons. instead of confrontation, let the scriptures speak for themselves, agreed.

I don't believe in three persons. Revelation proves this out. example,  Revelation 1:4 & 5  "John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne; And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood".

is this letter, (Revelation) from three PERSON or ONE Person or Two?. read the scriptures again.

in your belief do you say. 

A. he, "which is, and which was, and which is to come" is the one you calls the Father"

B. he, "the seven Spirits" the Holy Spirit

C. and Jesus Christ. 

so I ask, is this three person or one PERSON that the letter from?. 

I'll be waiting for your answer. 

Peace in Christ Yeshua.

Edited by 101G