• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,218
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0

42 minutes ago, Yowm said:

OBTW, I guess Hitler missed and exterminated millions of 'fake' Jews?

Hitler, not a Christina but a follower of esotherism, the occult a member of the Thule and Vril society. He was a man of hate. He not only exterminated the Jews but many others. The American government was responsible in funding Hitler.

It was WRONG and what happened in Hitler Germany can happen again.

We are now seeing signs of a worse preparation of extinction than Hitlers.

It is part of the New World Order.

We are slowly being groomed to be indoctrinated into the GREAT DELUSION.

In the bible Christ Jesus also point out the true Jews and the ones that are NOT.

I understand what angle you are coming Shiloh, but at the same time I understand also that there are a "form" of Jews that go by name alone and are complete atheist and part of the makings of this New World Order.  The antichrist to come may very well be such a -Jew-

I don't disrespect the chosen people of God, I respect the bible- old and new and what is says-.

What Hitler did to the Jews- was wrong- what Hitler did to many other people who were not Jews was also wrong.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shiloh357
29 minutes ago, 1to3 said:

I understand what angle you are coming Shiloh, but at the same time I understand also that there are a "form" of Jews that go by name alone and are complete atheist and part of the makings of this New World Order.  The antichrist to come may very well be such a -Jew-

Yeah, that is not going to fly.   The state of Israel was founded by Jews; real Jews.   You don't have to be religious to be an ethnic Jew. 

Funny how no one has a problem with identifying Jews as having suffered the holocaust and some even think they deserved it, but those same Jews, who survived the holocaust and later founded the nation of Israel are, magically, not really Jews, but some imaginary people who just call themselves Jews.   It's complete nonsense.

It's how some people try get away with hating Jews without having to admit they are racist (I am not referring to you, 1to3).

In the bible Christ Jesus also point out the true Jews and the ones that are NOT.

You are completely taking that out of its literary context.

We are slowly being groomed to be indoctrinated into the GREAT DELUSION.

That has nothing to do with this.

Edited by shiloh357

36 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

You are completely taking that out of its literary context.

who helped finance World war II.

If you look it up several "Jewish names" are involved, including those who founded the federal reserve.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/history-of-world-war-ii-nazi-germany-was-financed-by-the-federal-reserve-and-the-bank-of-england/5530318

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2004/sep/25/usa.secondworldwar

http://www.nytimes.com/1998/12/24/business/chase-and-morgan-sued-over-jewish-assets.html

Edited by 1to3

Guest shiloh357
2 minutes ago, 1to3 said:

who helped finance World war II.

If you look it up several "Jewish names" are involved, including those who founded the federal reserve.

How does that serve as an indictment of the Jewish people or the state of Israel.

Everyone seems to think that Jews were powerful enough to rule over the world, yet didn't have enough power to stop the slaughter of 6 million of their people.

It's all just nonsense.

And by the way, "Jewish names"  doesn't make anyone Jewish.   Many of the so-called "Jewish Names" were also names of Gentiles in Europe.  There are also Jews with names like "Smith" and "Jones." 

4 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Everyone seems to think that Jews were powerful enough to rule over the world, yet didn't have enough power to stop the slaughter of 6 million of their people.

A Jewish name that comes to mind: Rothschild

23 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:
30 minutes ago, 1to3 said:

A Jewish name that comes to mind: Rothschild

So why does that indict the Jews and Israel?

I need to take more time to study the subject matter, but what i was trying to say about "certain jews' their are ones that hate God and do exist.  And even Christ Jesus talked about such a kind. That there are some "Jew" who are not "good" Jews, but are  atheist Jews trying to take a lead towards a new kind of monetary world system. They don't care who they crush in the process to get there.

From what I know there are :pro Palestinian and pro Israel Jews.

Just found this:

http://www.momentmag.com/growing-gap-israel-american-jews/

And yes i can see the danger in the pro Palestinian view.

I just heard something recently about trump, even though he is for recognizing Jerusalem  as capital of Israel :

https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2017/12/jerusalem-embassy-capital-trump/547592/

JERUSALEM—Even before reports suggested President Trump will declare that Jerusalem is the capital of Israel and eventually move the U.S. embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, officials were predicting that the announcement would create chaos. By predetermining the final status of Jerusalem, Trump’s announcement would derail any hope for an Israeli-Palestinian peace process, and spark violent protests across the Middle East.

Foreign leaders from across the Arab world have been warning the Trump administration of the potential for violence. King Abdullah II of Jordan, which has custodianship of Christian and Muslim holy sites in Jerusalem, told U.S. lawmakers that the move could be exploited by terrorists to stoke anger in the region.

Edited by 1to3

Guest shiloh357
5 minutes ago, 1to3 said:

I need to take more time to study the subject matter, but what i was trying to say about "certain jews' their are ones that hate God and do exist. 

That has nothing to do with this thread. 

And even Christ Jesus talked about such a kind. That there are some "Jew" who are not "good" Jews, but are  atheist Jews trying to take a lead towards a new kind of monetary world system. They don't care who they crush in the process to get there.

Jesus never said that.   You are out in left field.   Time to come back into the real world with the rest of us.

JERUSALEM—Even before reports suggested President Trump will declare that Jerusalem is the capital of Israel and eventually move the U.S. embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, officials were predicting that the announcement would create chaos. By predetermining the final status of Jerusalem, Trump’s announcement would derail any hope for an Israeli-Palestinian peace process, and spark violent protests across the Middle East.

Foreign leaders from across the Arab world have been warning the Trump administration of the potential for violence. King Abdullah II of Jordan, which has custodianship of Christian and Muslim holy sites in Jerusalem, told U.S. lawmakers that the move could be exploited by terrorists to stoke anger in the region.

How is that any worse than six wars that have been started by and waged by the Arabs against Israel's existence?   How is that any different than over 60 years of non-stop day and night terror attacks on Israel that happen every day?   How is that any different than Imams screaming for Israel's destruction every Friday night in mosques that sit on sovereign Israeli soil?

All of the warnings about violence are meaningless because Israel is being besieged every day.  

6 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:
15 minutes ago, 1to3 said:

I need to take more time to study the subject matter, but what i was trying to say about "certain jews' their are ones that hate God and do exist. 

And even Christ Jesus talked about such a kind. That there are some "Jew" who are not "good" Jews, but are  atheist Jews trying to take a lead towards a new kind of monetary world system. They don't care who they crush in the process to get there.

Jesus never said that.   You are out in left field.   Time to come back into the real world with the rest of us.

John 8:44-55New International Version (NIV)

44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. 45 Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me! 46 Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don’t you believe me? 47 Whoever belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God.”

Jesus’ Claims About Himself

48 The Jews answered him, “Aren’t we right in saying that you are a Samaritan and demon-possessed?”

49 “I am not possessed by a demon,” said Jesus, “but I honor my Father and you dishonor me. 50 I am not seeking glory for myself; but there is one who seeks it, and he is the judge. 51 Very truly I tell you, whoever obeys my word will never see death.”

52 At this they exclaimed, “Now we know that you are demon-possessed! Abraham died and so did the prophets, yet you say that whoever obeys your word will never taste death. 53 Are you greater than our father Abraham? He died, and so did the prophets. Who do you think you are?”

54 Jesus replied, “If I glorify myself, my glory means nothing. My Father, whom you claim as your God, is the one who glorifies me. 55 Though you do not know him, I know him. If I said I did not, I would be a liar like you, but I do know him and obey his word.

7 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

How is that any worse than six wars that have been started by and waged by the Arabs against Israel's existence?   How is that any different than over 60 years of non-stop day and night terror attacks on Israel that happen every day?   How is that any different than Imams screaming for Israel's destruction every Friday night in mosques that sit on sovereign Israeli soil?

All of the warnings about violence are meaningless because Israel is being besieged every day.  

Others don’t believe a deal is possible, or even actively hope America’s announcement will derail any further negotiations. “I wish for my children that this is true,” said King. “If Palestinians would get a state for themselves, it would be the biggest punishment for the Western world, the entire world.” For him, U.S. recognition of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital is a fulfillment of the messianic promise of the Hebrew Bible: “In the time before messiah will come, most nations will accept us as Jews returning us to our holy city … like the United States wants to do now.”

At best, said Yehudah Mirsky, an associate professor at Brandeis University who previously served in the Clinton administration and lived in Israel, this move will be a tangible affirmation of the United States’ support for Israel. “People have a hard time understanding why Israelis feel as insecure as they do, given Israel’s military prowess,” he said. “Israel is the only country in the world whose right to exist is talked about. This continuing charade of not recognizing the city it regards as its capital makes lots of rank-and-file Israelis feel like the deck is stacked against them.” Day-to-day life in the city might not change, he said, but “anything that lessens people’s sense of defensiveness here, and gives them a greater sense of self-confidence in their own future, is helpful.”

Like everything with Jerusalem, however, perceptions of whether that comfort is good vary widely. For the United States to declare Jerusalem the united capital of Israel doesn’t make it so. Trump’s announcement will “lead the Israeli public, including those who are in Jerusalem, deeper into clinical denial, or ‘occupation denial,’” Seidemann said, adding: “We’re sipping cappuccino on the edge of a volcano.”

https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2017/12/jerusalem-embassy-capital-trump/547592/

Guest shiloh357
30 minutes ago, 1to3 said:

John 8:44-55New International Version (NIV)

44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. 45 Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me! 46 Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don’t you believe me? 47 Whoever belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God.”

How does that even come close to your claim that Jesus said "but are  atheist Jews trying to take a lead towards a new kind of monetary world system. They don't care who they crush in the process to get there."????

Nothing Jesus said comes close to your anti-Semitic garbage.

Like everything with Jerusalem, however, perceptions of whether that comfort is good vary widely. For the United States to declare Jerusalem the united capital of Israel doesn’t make it so. Trump’s announcement will “lead the Israeli public, including those who are in Jerusalem, deeper into clinical denial, or ‘occupation denial,’” Seidemann said, adding: “We’re sipping cappuccino on the edge of a volcano.”

There is no "occupation" and never was one.   Jersualem IS and always WILL be the united capital of Israel.  To deny that, is to deny reality.