• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

4 minutes ago, Concretecamper said:

I pray to God, I ask my freinds and family to pray for me, and I ask the saints in Heaven to pray for me.

Then this type of follower doesnt follow the Bible.

I am a member of His Church, I read the bible ( 73 books) and follow it as did the Early Church fathers.  God bless

There are 66 inspired books in the Word of God, the others are Catholic additions.

"The Bible is God's inspired revelation of the origin and destiny of all things. It is the power of God unto eternal salvation and it is the source of present help for the body, soul, and spirit (Rom. 1:16; John 15:7). It is God's will and testament to men in all ages, revealing the plan of God for man here and now and in the next life. It is the record of God's dealings with man; past, present, and future. It contains God's message of eternal salvation to all people who believe in Christ and of eternal damnation to those who knowingly and willingly rebel against the gospel.

"Over forty different authors wrote the sixty six books of the Bible during a period of 1,800 years; and they all had one theme. The creation and redemption of the human race by God through Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit.
These books of the Bible were written by men from all walks of life such as Kings, Priests, Judges, lawyers, Princes, Shepherds, Soldiers, Courtiers, Statesmen, Musicians, Inventors, Singers, Poets, Preachers, Prophets, Fishermen, Farmers, Tentmakers, Publicans, Physicians, Rich men and Poor men.
They were written in various lands of three continents, Europe, Asia, and Africa. They were written in different ages and by many men, some who never saw each other or knew what the others wrote on the same subjects, yet when their writings were all assembled into one book, there is not one contradiction among them."

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Concretecamper said:

Tell that to the 10's of thousands protestant denominations??

You mean the millions of duped Catholics.?

2 minutes ago, Concretecamper said:

Tell that to the 10's of thousands protestant denominations??

I am not concerned with the thousands of denominations. Is this a protestant vs catholic thing with you? It isnt with me. I am a person who bases my thinking on the word. If it isnt in the word of God; I will refute it no matter what denomination on claims. The problem here is yoy are defending catholism and I am defending the word of God who is truth who is Christ. 

According to many Bible scholars and historians the great whore is identified as a great religious system, the Roman Catholic Church, which they claim will fulfil Rev. 17 and dominate the Antichrist for a short time during his rise over the ten kings and until the middle of the Week. Then the beast and the ten kings will destroy her (Rev. 17:9-17).

Even catholic divines admit Rev. 17 is a description of their church. (See the writings of Cardinal Ballarmine and the French Prelate. Boussuet.)

She has a name on her forehead, MYSTERY BABYLON THE GREAT.

"THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS" Rev. 17:5. This name is certainly appropriate to Romanism. Hundreds of different branches of Christendom have been formed since the reformation. The word HARLOTS no doubt refers to these branches which will become more apostate as the age ends and will finally become united with Rome again to fulfil this revelation of things after the churches. Many churches are looking to Rome even now.

THE MOTHER OF ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. Rev. 17:5. This is very appropriate of Romanism. The many abominations started and practices by the ancient Babylonian cult and her present successor go far to identify this woman as a symbol of Romanism.

THE GREAT WHORE. Rev. 17: 1-2. She is called this because of her illicit intercourse with the kings of the Earth in religious practices and superstitions, and which give her influence over the nations of the ten kings.

And there are many more examples!!!!!

Even the attire worn by her clergy. Rev. 17:4. Scarlet is the color of Romanism, being reserved for the Pope and his cardinals. This religious denomination is the richest on Earth as pictured in this verse.

The drunkenness of this whore proves her to be Romanism. Rev. 17:6-7. This finger of accusation is no mere accident. While it refers to the martyrdom of saints "after the churches," by Romanism, still is it not common knowledge thatthis same persecution has gone on in past ages? It has been estimated that more than 200,000,000, people have been slain by Romanism in the past. These terrible days of persecution will come again, at least after the rapture of the church, and before Christ comes to the earth (Rev. 6: 9-11; 7:9-17.

• Group:  Catholic
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  827
  • Content Per Day:  0.40
  • Days Won:  0

3 minutes ago, 1sheep said:

Is this a protestant vs catholic thing with you?

Nope, but it certainly seems like it is to other posters.  I am just correcting the false statements made by some posters 

Just now, Concretecamper said:

Nope, but it certainly seems like it is to other posters.  I am just correcting the false statements made by some posters 

By your own words I think it is with you. From what I have read; others are supporting THE written word. You are defending catholism. 

2 minutes ago, Davida said:

It is forbidden to pray to the dead

So physical death separates one from the Body of Christ?

3 minutes ago, Davida said:

I think you're reading the Roman Catholic material

Yes, I often read the Bible

3 minutes ago, Davida said:

The RCC doesn't preach the full counsel of God and they promote a False gospel and another Jesus one that is subservient to Mary.

Mary is a created creature.  You are not informed on what the Church teaches

4 minutes ago, 1sheep said:

By your own words I think it is with you. From what I have read; others are supporting THE written word. You are defending catholism. 

I am defending the Catholic Church because I believe she was founded by Christ and her mission is to make disciples of all nations.

21 minutes ago, HAZARD said:

There are 66 inspired books in the Word of God, the others are Catholic additions

When did the Catholic Church add 7 books to the bible?

Prayer Requests

Submit your prayer requests, and intercede for others who need prayer.

This is from the home page from the forum.  This is so funny...you cant make this stuff up