I want answers

• Group:  Newbie
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I wanted to ask you people something because i was a Christian but i am starting to doubt my faith. 
1. Why does God HATE gays? I am pansexual. Will i burn in hell?

2. Let's face it. Bible is an AWFULY written book. It's just a HUGE mess. All i could understand was hate and pain. He wants my kind dead. Burning. Murdered.

3. What's with slavery? Rape? Children dying of starvation?

4. How come that God appears to answer the prayers of sportists that wants to win the game, but not a prayer of starving children?

5. Why did God picked a 14 year old girl to give birth to Jesus? That is in my opinion very cruel.

6. Original sin? Please. No one choose their parents, country and faith. 

7. How can you deny scientifically proven evolution of humanity and believe in such nonsense?

8. Why is there priests that raped children? God had better job to do then saving a children from being abused by his own man?

9. Also, how come God can make a statue cry blood, but can't cause a rain in Ethiopia, so that they can have water?

10. When we get in state of clinical death, some of see Ra, some of us Jesus, some of us Alah. What. The Hell?

I am NOT trying to be rude. I only want answers. Thanks and have a good day.

• Praying! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

4 hours ago, Tamara said:

I wanted to ask you people something because i was a Christian but i am starting to doubt my faith. 
1. Why does God HATE gays? I am pansexual. Will i burn in hell?

II Peter 3:9  The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance.

2. Let's face it. Bible is an AWFULY written book. It's just a HUGE mess. All i could understand was hate and pain. He wants my kind dead. Burning. Murdered.

John 3:16   “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him. 18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God.

3. What's with slavery? Rape? Children dying of starvation?

Matthew 15:19  For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false witness, slander.

4. How come that God appears to answer the prayers of sportists that wants to win the game, but not a prayer of starving children?

Matthew 5:45 so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven. For he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.

5 hours ago, Tamara said:

5. Why did God picked a 14 year old girl to give birth to Jesus? That is in my opinion very cruel.

Luke 1:26 In the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God to a city of Galilee named Nazareth, 27 to a virgin betrothed to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David. And the virgin's name was Mary.28 And he came to her and said, “Greetings, O favored one, the Lord is with you!” 29 But she was greatly troubled at the saying, and tried to discern what sort of greeting this might be. 30 And the angel said to her, “Do not be afraid, Mary, for you have found favor with God. 31 And behold, you will conceive in your womb and bear a son, and you shall call his name Jesus. 32 He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. And the Lord God will give to him the throne of his father David, 33 and he will reign over the house of Jacob forever, and of his kingdom there will be no end.”

6. Original sin? Please. No one choose their parents, country and faith. 

Romans 3:10 as it is written:

“None is righteous, no, not one;
11     no one understands;
    no one seeks for God.
12 All have turned aside; together they have become worthless;
    no one does good,
    not even one.”
13 “Their throat is an open grave;
    they use their tongues to deceive.”
“The venom of asps is under their lips.”
14     “Their mouth is full of curses and bitterness.”
15 “Their feet are swift to shed blood;
16     in their paths are ruin and misery,
17 and the way of peace they have not known.”
18     “There is no fear of God before their eyes.”

7. How can you deny scientifically proven evolution of humanity and believe in such nonsense?

Romans 1:19 For what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them. 20 For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse.

8. Why is there priests that raped children? God had better job to do then saving a children from being abused by his own man?

Matthew 7:21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.22 On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ 23 And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’

• This is Worthy 1
  • Loved it! 1