• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.30
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

4 hours ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

If people were focused in serving the Lord, in following, obeying, submitting to Him. Then the time He will come to gather those who are His would be of little importance.

Because those who are His will be taken, and that is it.

Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his master made ruler over his household, to give them food in due season?
Blessed is that servant whom his master, when he comes, will find so doing.
Assuredly, I say to you that he will make him ruler over all his goods.
But if that evil servant says in his heart, ‘My master is delaying his coming,’
and begins to beat his fellow servants, and to eat and drink with the drunkards,
the master of that servant will come on a day when he is not looking for him and at an hour that he is not aware of,
and will cut him in two and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites. There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
--
Matthew 24:45-51

But people, instead of preparing themselves for the Lord they just keep worrying about "pre-trib" or "post-trib" as if it was a salvation issue.

Just a warning for people to focus on what really is important.

Best thing to do is tell the people WHAT JESUS said.    IN THIS WORLD you shall have tribulation.

the early church wore it as  a badge of Honor.  Paul even called it the RIGHTEOUS JUDGMENT of GOD that we be counted worthy to SUFFER for the Kingdom.

Get the people prepared IN CHRIST to be faithful unto the end and if it costs us all and even our life  , GO OUT REJOICING IN HIM and FAITHFUL to the end .

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

4 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

However, the pre-trib nonsense has teeth.

How do you know it is nonsense?!

• Group:  Mars Hill

6 hours ago, LightShinesInTheDarkness said:

READING THE SCRIPTURES SELECTIVELY & SUBJECTIVELY VS READING THEM THOROUGHLY & OBJECTIVELY

Not comparing scripture with scripture, reading or emphasizing the scriptures that agree with or support a doctrinal bias or premise (and ignoring, twisting or minimizing those that do not), and focusing on God’s promises while ignoring their conditions, is a recipe for error and potentially for harm.

We should read God’s Word to know the truth, whatever it may be---not to confirm what we want to believe. Because if it isn’t true, even if it makes us feel good to believe it, there’s no power in it: Believing something that isn’t true won’t liberate or protect us from the realities and consequences of what is true, or prepare us for whatever we may need to prepare for.

Whether bitter or sweet, knowledge is power; and deception and ignorance, however sweet, is weakness and vulnerability.

(Don’t avoid the ‘scary’ or 'hard' scriptures: They’re just as much for our good as the comforting and encouraging ones.)

EXAMPLES

Reading this: “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.” (Romans 10:13 ESV)

But not this: But how are they to call on Him in whom they have not believed? (Romans 10:14 ESV)

Or this: “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of My Father who is in heaven. On that day many will say to Me, “Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and cast out demons in Your name, and do many mighty works in Your name?’ And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you workers of lawlessness.’ (Matthew 7:21-23 ESV)

Reading this: For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord. (Romans 8:37-39 ESV)

But not this: “Abide in Me, and I in you…If anyone does not abide in Me he is thrown away like a branch and withers; and the branches are gathered, thrown into the fire, and burned.” (John 15:4,6 ESV)

Or this: “If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father’s commandments and abide in His love.” (John 15:10 ESV)

Reading this: There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. (Romans 8:1 ESV)

But not this: …who walk not after the flesh but after the Spirit. (Romans 8:1 KJV)

Or this: Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap. For the one who sows to his own flesh will from the flesh reap corruption, but the one who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life. (Galatians 6:7,8 ESV)

Or this: For if we go on sinning deliberately after receiving the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sin, but a fearful expectation of judgment, and a fury of fire that will consume the adversaries. Anyone who has set aside the law of Moses dies without mercy on the evidence of two or three witnesses. How much worse punishment, do you think, will be deserved by the one who has spurned the Son of God, and has profaned the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified, and has outraged the Spirit of grace? For we know Him who said, “Vengeance is Mine; I will repay.” And again, “The Lord will judge His people.” It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God. (Hebrews 10:26-31 ESV)

Reading this: Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. (James 4:7 ESV)

But not this: Submit yourselves therefore to God. (James 4:7 ESV)

--------

I say what GOD did for one He would do for all.    I didn't approach how to read the bible,  GOD just put the HOLY SPIRIT in me

and I just read it cause I loved it .  THE SPIRIT will make us to correctly understand what many men have made cloudy.

Just seek ye THE LORD and PRAISE HIS NAME and read and feed from the pages of the bible , for those words are as honey to the taste

as a light ,  and seek , feast and learn of Him.    WHEN JESUS sayings are the GOLD , THE TREASURE of our heart .    YOU can rest assured you under grace

CAUSE THE HOLY SPIRIT SHEDS the LOVE OF GOD on our hearts.    IF we have that LOVE then HIS SAYINGS ARE AS FINE GOLD UNTO US

and nothing can compare .     I know lusts of other things has choked that love out of many,   or its waning due to some lust .

SO , I say ,   SUBMIT TO GOD fresh and new , RESIST the devil and ,  oh he will flee.  FOR the devil cannot overcome the SPIRIT and if its THE SPIRIT IN US

then he wont be able to overcome us either , so long as we heed the Spirit .

JESUS , was made in the same likeness of sinful flesh as we all are .   HE was tempted in all points , YET NEVER SINNED

SO YOU SEE, HE REALY IS able to succor us THROUGH EVERY  TRIAL and TEMPATION.      OH sing it , their is power , power , wonder working power IN THE BLOOD

IN the BLOOD.    JESUS don't leave us powerless over trials and tempations.   GOD DOES make a way out OF EVERY ONE OF THEM.  HIS NAME IS JESUS

and if we have that SPIRIT we are not powerless nor confused .    ONWARD in the LORD PEOPLES ,  ONWARD in the LORD .

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

10 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Get the people prepared IN CHRIST to be faithful unto the end and if it costs us all and even our life

The problem is that people worry so much about it ("pre-trib" or "post-trib") as if real Christians would simply forget Christ and deny Him to save their lives during a tribulation.

Real Christians would never do that... No matter in what kind of tribulation they are in.

Then what I do is just warn, and warn to obey the Gospel: Surrender to the Lord Jesus Christ before it is too late.

"For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake will find it." - Matthew 16:25

Do not be deceived, the Lord knows who are His. The Lord knows if you are going to endure any tribulation even before it starts.

Glory to God!

Edited by 4LdKHVCzRDj2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Huh?  I don't get it. 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  426
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  3

5 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Best thing to do is tell the people WHAT JESUS said.    IN THIS WORLD you shall have tribulation.

the early church wore it as  a badge of Honor.  Paul even called it the RIGHTEOUS JUDGMENT of GOD that we be counted worthy to SUFFER for the Kingdom.

Get the people prepared IN CHRIST to be faithful unto the end and if it costs us all and even our life  , GO OUT REJOICING IN HIM and FAITHFUL to the end .

Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing. (James 1:2 ESV)

More than that, we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces character, and character produces hope, and hope does not put us to shame, because God's love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us. (Romans 5:1-5 ESV)

Then they left the presence of the council, rejoicing that they were counted worthy to suffer dishonor for the name. (Acts 5:41 ESV)

For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain. (Philippians 1:21 ESV)*

*Oh that more of us could say this honestly of ourselves, and not merely quote Paul...

• Praise God! 1

1 minute ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

The problem is that people worry so much about it ("pre-trib" or "post-trib") as if real Christians would simply forget Christ and deny Him to save their lives during a tribulation.

Real Christians would never do that... No matter in what kind of tribulation they are in.

Then what I do is just warn, and warn to obey the Gospel: Surrender to the Lord Jesus Christ before it is too late.

"For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake will find it." - Matthew 16:25

Do not be deceived, the Lord knows who are His. The Lord knows if you are going to endure any tribulation even before it starts.

Glory to God!

Yes ,  and the SPIRIT shows us things to come. 

Why you think i have been warning out against this all inclusive monster.     It leads to the greatest tribulation to come .

and we running out of time.    My advice stands.    Be prepared to suffer and die for the LORD.   we know not who is going to be killed or the few who will still be alive

at HIS COMING.  BUT we MUST KNOW a monster tribulation hour approaches and world wide will it be.  WE therefore must be prepared to lose all

Many are falling under this all inclusive lie for world peace.    They even have a song on a christain radio station.

ITS words ,     Their goes a Baptist and a jew , their goes a muslim and  a hindu

I see a catholic and i see you.   WE all GODS CHILDREN why cant we be just one BIG FAMILY.   we all Gods children.     WHAT A DUNG PILE

but i warned us this would only increase .    its all inclusive .    I don't remember the words i heard said , but that was close enough.

Oh it said Mormon too.    This idea is all over Rome and others. and now we see big moves of UNITY with ROME and with the world as one .

THIS IS LEADING TO ANTI CHRIST .    Its not coinicidence that WHILE the religions are preaching this UNITY

SO is the UN  , a red alert it gave.    I warn us all,    FLEE IT , FLEE any concept if it .  the gospel for world peace is a LIE that leads to the beast .

and my goodness ITS SPEEDING UP .     IT could stand at any time and this dark king and kings will destroy BY PEACE.

the very idea of what we now see LEADS to this dark king .   AND THIS IS WORLD WIDE.   

• Thumbs Up 2

Just now, LightShinesInTheDarkness said:

Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing. (James 1:2 ESV)

More than that, we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces character, and character produces hope, and hope does not put us to shame, because God's love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us. (Romans 5:1-5 ESV)

Then they left the presence of the council, rejoicing that they were counted worthy to suffer dishonor for the name. (Acts 5:41 ESV)

For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain. (Philippians 1:21 ESV)*

*Oh that more of us could say this honestly of ourselves, and not merely quote Paul...

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL        JOY , peoples

for whether we live or die WE THE LORDS .  REJOICE in the LORD, rejoice when you are persecuted.  and believe me ITS COMING FULL FORCE SOON.  

1 minute ago, Giller said:

I really do believe that the pre trib view , is biblically correct, and it is an important matter, for God put it in his word, but laying this issue aside, people really need to get acquainted in knowing how to take up their cross daily and following Jesus.

There are so many extremes, some will say "if you say this" it always means this or that which is not always the case.

Every matter should be taken within their own context and situation, what we need is knowing how to be lead by the Holy Spirit.

The church  as whole needs to repent, and get back on track with the Lord.

1Pe 4:17-18
(17)  For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?
(18)  And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?

Pro 14:26
(26)  In the fear of the LORD is strong confidence: and his children shall have a place of refuge.

Say it with me GILLER   .  ready.    I SHALL NOT FEAR what man can do to me

I shall not fear it .      GET READY GILLER.  for if you remain faithful to JESUS only and don't go along with this all inclusive gospel

MASSIVE TRIBULATION COMES against us .   BUT HEY ,    if those in CHRIST are hammered , killed ,persecuted

Then how much worse for the ungodly,     A LAKE OF FIRE gilbert.       Now reach the lost , preach the JESUS ONLY saves gospel and that HE is no minister of sin.

Can i prove that we about to go through the greatest tribulation ever.    No, THOUGH IT IS TRUE

but i guess you will have to SEE IT TO BELEIVE IT .  and if you stay faithful.   WE ALL WILL SOON ENOUGH.

til then  i can only warn COUNT THE COST and be prepared to lose all.  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.94
  • Days Won:  21

12 minutes ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

How do you know it is nonsense?!

The Bible explicitly states that the dead in Christ will be resurrected. After this resurrection we are told that we will be caught up to meet the Lord in the air, what we refer to as the rapture. But when does the resurrection take place? The scripture clearly answers this question. At the last trumpet. In other words after the plagues. It was after the plagues and judgments that God caught up His people and took them out of Egypt, but only those who were covered by the blood of the Passover lamb. When Pharaoh pursued them God Himself took Pharaoh and his army and drowned them in the depths of the sea. The book of Revelation states that after God’s judgement and deliverance he binds Satan for a thousand years casting him into the abyss.
https://nopretrib.com/3-reasons-why-there-cannot-be-a-pre-tribulation-rapture/

Pre-trib was deliberately started by a Jesuit scholar for the Pope in 1500's to get the heat off Rome since the reformists were saying the pope and rome were the anti-Christ and the beast. Then Darby cottoned on and with Scofield's deliberate mistranslation, and sent millions of bibles to pastors and seminars world wide. Check out the Scofield bible and pre-trib footnotes.

Daniel has been so misapplied that instead of the Savior being the central figure, it is now the anti-christ that everyone talks about. A travesty!

Also, if you harmonize all scriptures to do with the end times and the second coming, instead of cherry picking ones that appear to suit the pre-trib cause, you will make sense of it all. Remember revelations and Zephania and other prophesies as well are extremely relevant and must fit in.

If you do not harmonize the scriptures, then how do you account for four resurrections, since the four accounts differ?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  426
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  3

13 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

I say what GOD did for one He would do for all.    I didn't approach how to read the bible,  GOD just put the HOLY SPIRIT in me

and I just read it cause I loved it .  THE SPIRIT will make us to correctly understand what many men have made cloudy.

Just seek ye THE LORD and PRAISE HIS NAME and read and feed from the pages of the bible , for those words are as honey to the taste

as a light ,  and seek , feast and learn of Him.    WHEN JESUS sayings are the GOLD , THE TREASURE of our heart .    YOU can rest assured you under grace

CAUSE THE HOLY SPIRIT SHEDS the LOVE OF GOD on our hearts.    IF we have that LOVE then HIS SAYINGS ARE AS FINE GOLD UNTO US

and nothing can compare .     I know lusts of other things has choked that love out of many,   or its waning due to some lust .

SO , I say ,   SUBMIT TO GOD fresh and new , RESIST the devil and ,  oh he will flee.  FOR the devil cannot overcome the SPIRIT and if its THE SPIRIT IN US

then he wont be able to overcome us either , so long as we heed the Spirit .

JESUS , was made in the same likeness of sinful flesh as we all are .   HE was tempted in all points , YET NEVER SINNED

SO YOU SEE, HE REALY IS able to succor us THROUGH EVERY  TRIAL and TEMPATION.      OH sing it , their is power , power , wonder working power IN THE BLOOD

IN the BLOOD.    JESUS don't leave us powerless over trials and tempations.   GOD DOES make a way out OF EVERY ONE OF THEM.  HIS NAME IS JESUS

and if we have that SPIRIT we are not powerless nor confused .    ONWARD in the LORD PEOPLES ,  ONWARD in the LORD .

There is no temptation or trial that there is not grace available to us to overcome or endure. If we truly comprehended this truth and availed ourselves of that limitless power of God as we could and should, instead of making excuses for not obeying, and running away from the battles and the refining fires, we would be so much stronger, purer and brighter than many of us are. We don't see God work as He can because we don't put ourselves in a position to see Him work like the God He is. He points forward and we stand still or cut to the right or the left. Yet whenever God points us forward, He goes before and behind us. Whenever He says "Do", it is He who enables us to do it. And the result of choosing to die to ourselves, and to trust God in order to do His will is a rewarding rush of love and zeal for the Lord, that we will not have if we do not, as well as a mind more like His, greater insight into His wisdom, and greater joy in Him. 

(If you wonder why you don't have the kind of love and enthusiasm for God that David expressed in the Psalms, it's because you're not the kind of saint that David was!)

• Thumbs Up 1