IGNORED

Mormons and the Mountain Meadows Massacre of 1857

Guest shiloh357

Guest shiloh357

A few days ago, my husband asked me if I had ever heard of the Mountain Meadows Massacre.  I had not, so he sent me a link about this horrific event in American history.

This unthinkable massacre of men, women and children is one of the largest mass murders in the history of this country. Ironically, this happened on September 11th of the year 1857.

Don’t look for the possibility of Muslims being the perpetrators. No, this planned massacre of Arkansas emigrants trying to reach California, was carried out at the hands of Mormons.  Cold blooded murder – done in the name of God; well, for Mormons we will spell that “god.”

Before I write about this blood stained event in the history of our country, I want to show the reader a blog post from Eric Barger (of Olive Tree Ministries and Take A Stand Ministries). This is from 2011:

From Ericbarger.com

The Similarities of Muhammad and Joseph Smith (Islam and Mormonism)

– Each claimed to be visited and guided by an angel.

– Each was allegedly given visions.

– Each was told that no true religion existed on the earth.

– Each claimed to be sent to restore the long lost faith as the one true religion.

– Each had a book produced from his teachings claiming to be “inspired by God.”

– Each claimed to be illiterate or uneducated and used this as proof the book was inspired.

– Each claimed the Bible was lost, altered, corrupted and unreliable.

– Each claimed his new holy book was the most correct and perfect book on earth.

– Each claimed to be a final prophet of God.

– Each claimed he was persecuted because of his pure faith.

– Each was a polygamist who had many wives.

– Each borrowed from paganism/polytheism.

– Immediately after their deaths, fights broke out from among the “faithful converts” as to who would succeed the deceased prophet.

– Each of their religions has those who follow the “original doctrine” and like both Muhammad and Smith, have exhibited violence, are polygamists, and have claimed “spiritual revelation” to justify evil actions.

– Both Islam and Mormonism claim to hold strictly to the path of their founders yet they are at least partially led by progressive revelation. (“New” revelation always replaces older revelation that becomes inconvenient to the current leaders.)

– Islam and Mormonism each sanction deception – even lying about their doctrines and true intentions – for the good of the cause of their religion. In Mormonism it is acceptable to obfuscate on one’s affiliations and beliefs to non-Mormons and to new Mormon recruits under the ‘principle’ of “milk before meat.” In Islam, Surah 4:142 of the Qur’an clearly teaches the practice of of deception for the good of Islam. These are the Islamic edicts of “Kitman,” which is half truths meant to mislead an infidel and “Taqiyya” which is complete deception to subvert and deceive unbelievers.

– Neither Islam or Mormonism offers true salvation and a path to eternity with God.

Read more at:

https://grandmageri422.me/2018/02/09/mormonism-and-the-massacre-of-which-you-probably-never-heard-the-frightening-similarities-of-mormonism-and-islam/

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  131
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

There's also the Armenian genocide, though that was in Turkey. Armenia had many Christians (Catholic, Protestant, and Apostolic) and that made the rest of Islamic Turkey nervous. So they marched on in there and murdered 1.5 million people. They began by either slaughtering the men or sentencing them to forced labor. The women and children were sent on a death march (you walk until you die) into the Syrian desert, where the overseeing Turks would either rob, rape, or just kill them. To this day, the Turkish government refuses to acknowledge it was a genocide.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

8 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

A few days ago, my husband asked me

Hey shiloh,

Did you write this or was it your husband? 

I'm a big fan myself of Jan Markell and Olive Tree Ministries, listen to the program all the time. 

Guest shiloh357
14 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Hey shiloh,

Did you write this or was it your husband? 

I'm a big fan myself of Jan Markell and Olive Tree Ministries, listen to the program all the time. 

I left a link at the bottom and I am a man not a woman  :)

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

A few days ago, my husband asked me if I had ever heard of the Mountain Meadows Massacre

YOUR WHO.     I think that is why the person got confused and thought you were a woman.

And ps.    IF you are a man and have a husband.   REPENT OF that . asap.

Guest shiloh357
5 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

A few days ago, my husband asked me if I had ever heard of the Mountain Meadows Massacre

YOUR WHO.     I think that is why the person got confused and thought you were a woman.

And ps.    IF you are a man and have a husband.   REPENT OF that . asap.

There was a link at bottom that should have answered the "who."   And I am not married or gay, or any of that.  Really, maybe you need to read a little more and talk a little less.   Try thinking a little, while you're at it, too.

2 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

There was a link at bottom that should have answered the "who."   And I am not married or gay, or any of that.  Really, maybe you need to read a little more and talk a little less.   Try thinking a little, while you're at it, too.

Looks like I was not the only one confused.   the other one didn't know either.   But I was happy to at least see it was a misunderstanding.

But , good news at least i wasn't scared to rebuke what i thought .    Instead of as most who might have said congratulations or nothing .

Do be blessed.  

Probably why this thread was so empty , most might have seen what i said and out of dire fear said i don't want no part of that .

Okay since we all friends now .      I seen that movie years back .   Of course when i brought it up to Mormons

they deny it .  say its all twisted out of text and that bring em young never supported it .

As does the catholic church too.    Anway be blessed . 

We going to have to change that name Shiloh 357

into SHILOH j316

for the weapons of our warfare are not carnal , but spiritual to the pulling down of strongholds and everything which  exalts itself against God.

brining every thought even,  captive to the OBEDIANCE of CHRIST .

ALL in favor   say  AY .   SHILOH J 316    has arrived.