• Days Won:  3

15 minutes ago, john1 said:

1 John chapter 4 verse 19

We love because he first loved us.

Proverbs chapter 10 verse 12

Love covers all wrongs.

1 Peter chapter 4 verse 8

Love covers a great many sins.

All of this is true---but it has nothing to do with what I wrote in my previous post.

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  686
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Days Won:  0

58 minutes ago, LightShinesInTheDarkness said:

All of this is true---but it has nothing to do with what I wrote in my previous post.

I say as little as possible, because SDA types twist my words, so I just try to quote the right verses.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.32
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, LightShinesInTheDarkness said:

Light in the darkness.      I see this very approach in such huge mainstream churches now , its viraling to an image of GOD a love of GOD

that is not GOD NOR LOVE .   Notice any type or correction or reminder and all JOHN says is , GOD IS LOVE or LOVE FULLFILLS the law

while both quoates may be true ,  its how he sees that isway off.   

THIS is the way the entire world will be sucked into a one mind one heart mindset to worship a god that aint GOD at all

He wont say he agrees with squat and by sending those same messages he does,  HE THINKS its because WE DONT KNOW LOVE bro.

This mindset is massively increasing .     MASSIVELY .  

1 hour ago, LightShinesInTheDarkness said:

To preach JESUS , holiness , righteousness , to be grave or warn out against sin ,     And all they say IS GOD IS LOVE , GOD IS LOVE

THAT alone should spell it out real clear .  IF the early church , JESUS,  the apostels ,  God from heaven were REPENT OR ELSE

and all he says is GOD IS LOVE , LOVE FULLFILLS the law , WHICH as I said we know is true , but he brings this to the ones who warn out against evil.

THIS IS ALL BACKWARDS .    its that mindset man.  IF any body would research , I mean just research this

you would also see one common connection .  the phrase we catholics is also increasing .   THIS IS the work of darkness, preaching a love that

is not rightly divided to get people focused on unity and good works .    I don't think at this time yet   JOHN would say muslims , jews , buddits etc

are following GOD in different ways...............which is false and of satan.  the one true GOD aint in all other religions,

But even if he did ,  I don't think he would admit it yet  ,   But  aint saying he does  .    just that men and women are at work

who do believe this and the first step into it starts under a false love that gets taught  , the focus becomes on UNITY and good works .

54 minutes ago, john1 said:

I say as little as possible, because SDA types twist my words, so I just try to quote the right verses.

well I surely aint SDA.    Wont accuse you of this.   but some say so little cause they afraid of saying too much and then BAM their mission got stopped dead in its tracks.

But as I said ,  I aint saying that about you.  jUST a saying is all.   

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

3 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

This mindset is massively increasing .     MASSIVELY .

Because Satan works hard against repentance. That is why there are so many churches that embrace sin, do not correct, do not speak truth, etc...

And the flesh loves it... It loves it. And the Spirit cries, and cries.

It really looks a lot like the great falling away... The great delusion, where people are comfortable and happy in their iniquities and they believe that God is OK about it.

"For when they say, “Peace and safety!” then sudden destruction comes upon them,
as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape." - 1 Thessalonians 5:3

And this will only increase as it seems... If anyone fears God, keep away from such people.

"For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good,
traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God,
having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away!" - 2 Timothy 3:2-5

• Praise God! 1

11 minutes ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

Because Satan works hard against repentance. That is why there are so many churches that embrace sin, do not correct, do not speak truth, etc...

And the flesh loves it... It loves it. And the Spirit cries, and cries.

It really looks a lot like the great falling away... The great delusion, where people are comfortable and happy in their iniquities and they believe that God is OK about it.

"For when they say, “Peace and safety!” then sudden destruction comes upon them,
as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape." - 1 Thessalonians 5:3

And this will only increase as it seems... If anyone fears God, keep away from such people.

"For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good,
traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God,
having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away!" - 2 Timothy 3:2-5

And since the false prophets take no days off,  NEITHER WILL WE .  

They got media , major religions , education system , faiths ,   secular , just a monster amount pushing this lie right onto the peoples.

We both know we cant stop the falling away and ths all inclusive delusion that grows like a mushroom now

But that don't mean I got to take it .    NOPE it will be warned out against and who knows , maybe some will hear and repent .

I would have to be the biggest idoit to not see what is coming now , to not see what this means for me .

For us and all who love the Lord.    It means persecutions will increase against us,  it means laws will change

and many will betray many .    But I had rather die living for CHRIST and doing all to preach truth to those who even hate me , so at least maybe some will repent

than to live a lie in this dung pile wicked all inclusive unity monster getting created.     ONWARD in the LORD , cause the hate against us will only increase

the persecutions against us will become far worse than mere words ,   OH well to live for JESUS IS JOY and to die for HIM even at the hour of our death

we know tis far better to be with him.    SO REGULATORS OF THE ONE TRUE GOSPLE ..................MOUNT UP .  

• Praise God! 1

27 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

to be grave or warn out against sin

I think you need to study the bible, to  learn the truth that is taught in it, are you an SDA

Romans chapter 9 verses 30-Romans chapter 10 verse 4
What then shall we say? That the Gentiles, who did not pursue righteousness, have obtained it, a righteousness that is by faith; but Israel, who pursued a law of righteousness, has not attained it. Why not? Because they pursued it not by faith but as if it were by works. They stumbled over the stumbling stone. As it is written: See, I lay in Zion a stone that causes men to stumble and a rock that makes them fall, and the one who trusts in him will never be put to shame. Brothers my heart's desire and prayer to God for the Israelites is that they may be saved. For I can testify about them that they are Zealous for God, but their zeal is not based on knowledge. Since they did not know the righteousness that comes from God and sought to establish their own the did not submit to God's righteousness, Christ is the end of the law so that there may be righteousness for everyone who believes.

5 minutes ago, john1 said:

I think you need to study the bible, to  learn the truth that is taught in it, are you an SDA

Romans chapter 9 verses 30-Romans chapter 10 verse 4
What then shall we say? That the Gentiles, who did not pursue righteousness, have obtained it, a righteousness that is by faith; but Israel, who pursued a law of righteousness, has not attained it. Why not? Because they pursued it not by faith but as if it were by works. They stumbled over the stumbling stone. As it is written: See, I lay in Zion a stone that causes men to stumble and a rock that makes them fall, and the one who trusts in him will never be put to shame. Brothers my heart's desire and prayer to God for the Israelites is that they may be saved. For I can testify about them that they are Zealous for God, but their zeal is not based on knowledge. Since they did not know the righteousness that comes from God and sought to establish their own the did not submit to God's righteousness, Christ is the end of the law so that there may be righteousness for everyone who believes.

Oh my did the HOLY SPIRIT reveal to you this .   IF SO it weren't the HOLY SPIRIT .  I aint NO SDA.   

But man you just gave wonderful advice ,  WE ALL SHOULD READ the BIBLE and learn THE TRUTH IN IT .

SO since you offered such wonderful advice,   how bout recommending a amount of time daily we should do so

17 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

how bout recommending a amount of time daily we should do so

That's up to you, but there's nothing more important.

Matthew chapter 4 verse 4
Jesus answered, "It is written: 'Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.'"
Romans chapter 1 verse 28
Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done.

John chapter 8 verse 31,32
To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said, " If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.
2 John
 Anyone who runs ahead and does not continue in the teaching of Christ does not have God; whoever continues in the teaching has both the Father and the Son.
Job chapter 23 verse 12
I have not departed from the commands of his lips; I have treasured the words of his mouth more than my daily bread.

Matthew 11
28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”
Luke chapter 21
33 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.
Romans chapter 10 
17 Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word about Christ.
Mark chapter 13
31 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.
James chapter 1
25 But whoever looks intently into the perfect law that gives freedom, and continues in it—not forgetting what they have heard, but doing it—they will be blessed in what they do.
James chapter 4
Come near to God and he will come near to you. Wash your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded.
Isaiah chapter 45 verse 19
I have not spoken in secret, from somewhere in a land of darkness; I have not said to Jacob's descendants, 'Seek me in vain.' I, the LORD, speak the truth; I declare what is right.
Jeremiah chapter 9
24 but let the one who boasts boast about this:
    that they have the understanding to know me,
that I am the Lord, who exercises kindness,
    justice and righteousness on earth,
    for in these I delight,”
declares the Lord.
Jeremiah chapter 5 verse 1
“Go up and down the streets of Jerusalem,
    look around and consider,
    search through her squares.
If you can find but one person
    who deals honestly and seeks the truth,
    I will forgive this city.
Psalm 119 verse 114
You are my refuge and my shield; I have put my hope in your word.