IGNORED

Is Same Sex Attraction a Sin? Or Only Homosexual Behavior?

Guest shiloh357

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

3 hours ago, listener24 said:

Thanks @Retrobyter for saving me time, by writing precisely correct things.

I don' t know btw where the fixation for homosexuality comes from in many Christians btw, since in the Gospel I've never read Jesus saying a word about it, so if we should estimate a percentage of Jesus' mentions on the topic would be. 0%, while for some Christian would be 60/70%, they are obsessed and need to talk about it periodically just as other people didn' t know already what they think about it. To these ones: get over it. Read the Gospel more and try to talk more about what Jesus talked about, in the same percentage.

Also, I think that since primary school I haven' t seen something as ludicrous as the OT discussing your sexuality just because He wasn' t able to answer your rational considerations, we are beyond ridiculousness there and someone if He wants to demonstrate his adulthood for one time should just apologize

So sorry lady kay but this simply will not do.    two reasons why this is so brought up.   Number one you should go preach to those who support this agenda.

THEY the ones who PUSHED IT through TV,  they the ones pushing it down the throats of the kids, they the ones pushing and pushing it.

Now they going after people on purpose to try and destroy any and all who not only oppose them but who wont Accept them and bake for them.

ITS YOUR SIDE that does all the forcing.    WE just defend the truth .   THEY been pushing this.   Now I know it AINT the only sin.

But it will be spoken out against and warned out against .   THEY the ones who go in search now high and low to destroy any one who does not hold to their sin.

YOU DONT SEE CHRISTAINS going into Gay bakeries trying to FORCE THEM TO BAKE FOR US .    LADY KAY this is evil .   you ought not even defend it .

3 hours ago, Cobalt1959 said:

You can't make a statement like the one you opened with from a position of silence on the subject.  Let's re-word your train wreck of a sentence and see how it looks with something else in homosexuality's place:

How about that?  Jesus did not need to specific address the subject of homosexuality because it was still just as morally wrong after He came to Earth as it was before.  Paul is extremely clear on that particular subject, so your lame default to the position of "Jesus didn't say anything about it," that all "progressive" believers fall back on so they can attempt to avoid dealing with a moral issue by taking an actual stand don't alienate their family and friends is a non-starter.

Christians are not obsessed with homosexuality.  Secular society certainly is, however and they are quite willing to forfeit the rights of anyone who would object to homosexuality on a moral basis to cater to 1% of the population that is only defended because they are so militant and mercenary.   Secular society wants everyone to cater to this 1%, and normalize a mental disorder in the name of political correctness.  And they do not do so out of the goodness of their hearts or because they actually care.  The victims are used as useful political tools.

exactly.   Well JESUS didn't say is what they always say.

OKAY.   JESUS did not say we cant marry a donkey either

JESUS did not say you cant marry a three year old

JESUS did not say etc.     BUT DOES IT MEAN we can.   NOPE .  

IF CHRIST had to have made mention of all that was evil,  the sermon on the mount would have taken days .

You spot on cobalt .   

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

18 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

THEY the ones who PUSHED IT through TV,  they the ones pushing it down the throats of the kids, they the ones pushing and pushing it.

This world is heading to destruction and perdition. You see Satan is trying to force things in society and making what was once wrong become right.

This has a great destructive spiritual impact and will only make people more resistant to truth... Because what is sin is now not a problem to them.

Just compare and see, how many people received the Gospel back then... And today if we see someone surrendering to Christ it is a miracle and so rare to see.

"Then those who gladly received his word were baptized;
and that day about three thousand souls were added to them." - Acts 2:41

• This is Worthy 1

11 hours ago, simplejeff said:

"The beginning of sanctification, therefore, is to see that you are utterly wrong in your desires and choices. "

http://www.worthychristianlibrary.com/ab-simpson/practical-christianity/chapter-6-practical-sanctification/

"

II. THE FORBIDDEN WORLD, THE EVIL WORLD, THE WORLD WHICH STANDS FOR THE ENVIRONMENT OF THE NATURAL AND SELF LIFE.

Not only are you wrong, but you are encompassed with a world that is wrong, and you must get out of the world as well as out of yourself. This is separation which must always accompany sanctification. Sanctification is seeing that you are wrong and handing yourself over to Christ by His Holy Spirit to make you right. Separation is pronouncing sentence of death on the world as well as on yourself, and entering into a new world, the world of the unseen"

"“Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? Whosoever, therefore, will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God” (Jas. 4:4)."

And what a work the SPIRIT SURE DOES.

When I was first drawn to Christ ,  immediately I was also placed right in the bible.

The more I read the more I was filled, and something else was occurring at the same time .

As I was reading the whole of the bible,   Christ , the Spirit, those words were cleansing

the law was at work as well .   See , the more I read , the more I began to deeply understand something .

It was truly as though the Spirit through the reading also of the law , was leading me to an all out end of self and a total dependence upon Christ.

Truly it was as though , in my case ,  Torah by the Spirit , led me to Christ ,  as in a real deep knowledge of how much I really needed a savoir.

Not a mouth need or lightly.  I mean a read deep all out need for a savoir .    It led me to Come to Christ FOR THE SOLE REASON of the DIRE NEED of a SAVOIR>

now sadly this often is not the case in many places most come due to a feel good sermon and how JESUS can make ya life easy , how he can bless ya with money and etc

WHICH I might add is not a real CONVERSION.     A man has to see himself as in need of a SAVOIR.

But this is why satan through men changed the dire need of wicked men to really SEE JESUS as SAVOIR

into oh man aint so bad,   no preaching about how wicked man is   equates to man not seeing himself as wicked and thus no real HEART FELT CRY to the one WHO can SAVE THEM

but rather a OH YEAH JESUS FULLFILL MY EVERY FLESH DREAM one .   the latter DOES NOT KNOW CHRIST at all and are still in their sin and evil.

Now granted many might say , HEY Frienduff your conversion was not real,  for it had nothing at all to do with churches.  

BUT IT WAS REAL.    And this alone by grace is also the reason my approach seems so DIFFERENT to most , not all, but most raised in Churches.

The SPRIIT is REAL.  BEING BORN AGAIN IS REAL.   and if one truly has been,   the inner man , the SPIRIT , AKA the HOLY SPIRIT

is at work in them and they learn to walk AS DID HE .    its what grace is all about.   Be blessed peoples and praise the Lord.

2 minutes ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

This world is heading to destruction and perdition. You see Satan is trying to force things in society and making what was once wrong become right.

This has a great destructive spiritual impact and will only make people more resistant to truth... Because what is sin is now not a problem to them.

Just compare and see, how many people received the Gospel back then... And today if we see someone surrendering to Christ it is a miracle and so rare to see.

"Then those who gladly received his word were baptized;
and that day about three thousand souls were added to them." - Acts 2:41

But by grace as you, I , and others know ,   this is all the more reason to get up and sound the alarm.   The evil , the wicked take not a day off to rest from their wicked cause

and we there to  fore will not take a day off from preaching CHRIST , righteous , holiness, correcting and encouraging , warning and reminding

about the TRUE CHRIST and the pattern HE SET .     ONWARD in the LORD my friend of many letters.     and praise the Lord.

• Thumbs Up 1

Guest shiloh357
34 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

So sorry lady kay but this simply will not do.    two reasons why this is so brought up.   Number one you should go preach to those who support this agenda.

Now they going after people on purpose to try and destroy any and all who not only oppose them but who wont Accept them and bake for them.

ITS YOUR SIDE that does all the forcing.    WE just defend the truth .   THEY been pushing this.   Now I know it AINT the only sin.

But it will be spoken out against and warned out against .   THEY the ones who go in search now high and low to destroy any one who does not hold to their sin.

YOU DONT SEE CHRISTAINS going into Gay bakeries trying to FORCE THEM TO BAKE FOR US .    LADY KAY this is evil .   you ought not even defend it .

Uh, you are talking to listener, not Lady Kay.

Just now, shiloh357 said:

Uh, you are talking to listener, not Lady Kay.

Oh oops.    Well then its time for listener to live up to the first six letters of his name .   

It led me to Come to Christ FOR THE SOLE REASON of the DIRE NEED of a SAVOIR>

now sadly this often is not the case in many places most come due to a feel good sermon and how JESUS can make ya life easy , how he can bless ya with money and etc

WHICH I might add is not a real CONVERSION.     A man has to see himself as in need of a SAVOIR.

But this is why satan through men changed the dire need of wicked men to really SEE JESUS as SAVOIR

into oh man aint so bad,   no preaching about how wicked man is   equates to man not seeing himself as wicked and thus no real HEART FELT CRY to the one WHO can SAVE THEM

but rather a OH YEAH JESUS FULLFILL MY EVERY FLESH DREAM one .   the latter DOES NOT KNOW CHRIST at all and are still in their sin and evil.

Now granted many might say , HEY Frienduff your conversion was not real,  for it had nothing at all to do with churches.  

BUT IT WAS REAL.    And this alone by grace is also the reason my approach seems so DIFFERENT to most , not all, but most raised in Churches.

The SPRIIT is REAL.  BEING BORN AGAIN IS REAL.   and if one truly has been,   the inner man , the SPIRIT , AKA the HOLY SPIRIT

is at work in them and they learn to walk AS DID HE .    its what grace is all about.   Be blessed peoples and praise the Lord

IN case any got confused on this let me say it real simple.

IF one is sitting in the prosperity or worldy care and pleasure in life sermons about coming and giving your life to a JESUS that is

a fullfiller of worldy dreams , money etc.

IF one is coming to JESUS for money and easy times ,    JESUS aint your GOD.....................MONEY IS > 

Guest shiloh357
1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

It led me to Come to Christ FOR THE SOLE REASON of the DIRE NEED of a SAVOIR>

is at work in them and they learn to walk AS DID HE .    its what grace is all about.   Be blessed peoples and praise the Lord

IN case any got confused on this let me say it real simple.

IF one is sitting in the prosperity or worldy care and pleasure in life sermons about coming and giving your life to a JESUS that is

a fullfiller of worldy dreams , money etc.

IF one is coming to JESUS for money and easy times ,    JESUS aint your GOD.....................MONEY IS > 

I don't see what this has to do with the topic.

41 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

I don't see what this has to do with the topic.

Just bask in the beauty of a testimony Shiloh j316