IGNORED

Standing with Israel

Guest shiloh357

Guest shiloh357
2 minutes ago, ambc said:

Look up the birth rates by ultra Orthodox (Haredim) Jews in Israel. By some estimates they will become the majority by mid century. If Israel is a secular society now, and it isn't, then it will be a whole lot different in the future. Demography is destiny.

There is a lot of conflicting data and some say that the Arabs will actually be the majority, but none of that matters because one day Jesus will rule and reign from Israel after He returns so all of this really much ado over nothing

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  62
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Just now, shiloh357 said:

There is a lot of conflicting data and some say that the Arabs will actually be the majority, but none of that matters because one day Jesus will rule and reign from Israel after He returns so all of this really much ado over nothing

If Arabs become the majority, Israel will have to concede that non-Jews have human rights. By the way, did you see my edit in my previous post?

Guest shiloh357
1 minute ago, ambc said:

If Arabs become the majority, Israel will have to concede that non-Jews have human rights. By the way, did you see my edit in my previous post?

Israel already honors the human rights of non-Jews.   Israel isn't like the Soviet Union.  

Israel already honors the human rights of non-Jews.

If that is true, why does Israel have an exclusive Jewish-only immigration policy? Can you imagine the outrage if a US politician promoted a whites-only immigration policy here?

Guest shiloh357
1 minute ago, ambc said:

If that is true, why does Israel have an exclusive Jewish-only immigration policy? Can you imagine the outrage if a US politician promoted a whites-only immigration policy here?

Israel has no exclusive Jewish-only immigration policy.  

https://momentumisrael.com/non-jews-israel/

Non-Jews immigrate to Israel all of the time.

Israel has no exclusive Jewish-only immigration policy.  

https://momentumisrael.com/non-jews-israel/

Non-Jews immigrate to Israel all of the time.

The president of Israel referred to African immigrants there as "infiltrators" and vowed to do everything he can to get rid of them. Israel is also forcibly limiting the number of black births in their country: https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-ethiopians-fooled-into-birth-control-1.5226424 

Guest shiloh357
6 minutes ago, ambc said:

The president of Israel referred to African immigrants there as "infiltrators" and vowed to do everything he can to get rid of them. Israel is also forcibly limiting the number of black births in their country: https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-ethiopians-fooled-into-birth-control-1.5226424 

They were not immigrants. They were asylum seekers.  And the use of "infiltrators"  was accurate and was not a pejorative. It is a problem for Israel because you are talking about 60,000 people who simply come into a country as small as Israel and expect to be subsidized and take up space.  Israel had to find some other place for them, because they could not absorb them.  I had nothing to do with the being black. 

And Israel was not forcibly limiting the number of black births.   Your articles states that the Israeli ministry of health told gynecologists NOT to give the Ethiopian women the long term both control.

And by the way, the articles you posted are at least 4-5 years old and do not represent what is actually happening on the ground.   Israel as the best human rights record in the middle east.  And non-Jews are better off in Israel than any Arab country over there.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  223
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

4 hours ago, ambc said:

Israel is a sovereign nation that needs no help running their country and are capable of making their own laws. My understanding is it was created for Jewish citizens to be welcome from all countries of Earth, especially the European Jews that were not welcome . God promised that land and more to them by covenant on top of that .. Your ideas of what is right to you is a moot point . The Palestinians have a standing offer to become Israeli citizens if they are willing to adhere, there are many arabs who are working and living in peace in Israel , even fight in the Israeli armed forces . 

How many Jews are welcome to immigrate to the Arab nations who want to drive Israel in the sea or totally destroy them off the face of the Earth ? Did not God himself say he would gather his chosen from all nations on Earth again in the End Times, that they would prosper, even prophesy that they would be born and established again in one day ? 

And where do you come up with that white only crap ? Your imagination ? Are you racist or mad because Americans aren't too ? Last time I checked our whole nation is made up from all nations on Earth who want to believe and live as Americans except the one who come illegal and sit on government benefits ..

14 hours ago, brujaq said:

Israel is a sovereign nation that needs no help running their country and are capable of making their own laws. My understanding is it was created for Jewish citizens to be welcome from all countries of Earth, especially the European Jews that were not welcome . God promised that land and more to them by covenant on top of that .. Your ideas of what is right to you is a moot point . The Palestinians have a standing offer to become Israeli citizens if they are willing to adhere, there are many arabs who are working and living in peace in Israel , even fight in the Israeli armed forces . 

How many Jews are welcome to immigrate to the Arab nations who want to drive Israel in the sea or totally destroy them off the face of the Earth ? Did not God himself say he would gather his chosen from all nations on Earth again in the End Times, that they would prosper, even prophesy that they would be born and established again in one day ? 

And where do you come up with that white only crap ? Your imagination ? Are you racist or mad because Americans aren't too ? Last time I checked our whole nation is made up from all nations on Earth who want to believe and live as Americans except the one who come illegal and sit on government benefits ..

Do you know how to read and understand context? The reason why I brought up the whites-only immigration platform is to show how there would be so much outrage if a politician said that in the US, then implied it's hypocritical for Israeli supporters to support a nation that has a Jewish-only immigration policy. Quit misreading me on purpose.

Guest shiloh357
2 minutes ago, ambc said:

Do you know how to read and understand context? The reason why I brought up the whites-only immigration platform is to show how there would be so much outrage if a politician said that in the US, then implied it's hypocritical for Israeli supporters to support a nation that has a Jewish-only immigration policy. Quit misreading me on purpose.

Actually, Israel has NO Jewish-only immigration policy.