• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  223
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

14 minutes ago, ambc said:

Do you know how to read and understand context? The reason why I brought up the whites-only immigration platform is to show how there would be so much outrage if a politician said that in the US, then implied it's hypocritical for Israeli supporters to support a nation that has a Jewish-only immigration policy. Quit misreading me on purpose.

Are you a globalist ? If so I read you correct imo .. If not my apologies ..

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  62
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

11 minutes ago, brujaq said:

Are you a globalist ? If so I read you correct imo .. If not my apologies ..

Hey, I want to apologize if I sounded rude or harsh in my previous post to you. It seemed like you called me a racist, and I'm no such thing.

My political views are right-wing (I voted Trump, by the way), but what makes me different about other conservatives is that I oppose war/interventionalism. Typically, they call my style of conservatism "paleoconservative," or paleocon for short. You can read about it here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paleoconservatism

Patrick Buchanan is a famous paleocon. You've probably heard of him. He is also anti-Zionist like myself.

Why do I oppose Zionism? Because I believe America's huge support for Israel is leading to a lot of conflict in the Middle East. Since I oppose war and conflict and think America should focus on our own problems at home, I naturally oppose supporting Israel with weapons. In my opinion, the two-state solution between Israel in Palestine, if it were to be implemented, would resolve so many problems.

Edited by ambc

Just now, Yowm said:

So I suppose you discount or spiritualize these types of promises?...

And I will make of you a great nation, and I will bless you and make your name great, so that you will be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, and him who dishonors you I will curse, and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”
(Gen 12:2-3)

That was written during Old Testament times. I don't think it applies to the modern era. Or do you disagree? And why?

1 minute ago, ambc said:

Hey, I want to apologize if I sounded rude or harsh in my previous post to you. It seemed like you called me a racist, and I'm no such thing.

My political views are right-wing (I voted Trump, by the way), but what makes me different about other conservatives is that I oppose war/interventionalism. Typically, they call my style of conservatism "paleoconservative," or paleocon for short. You can read about it here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paleoconservatism Patrick Buchanan is a famous paleocon. You've probably heard of him. He is also anti-Zionist like myself.

Why do I oppose Zionism? Because I believe America's huge support for Israel is leading to a lot of conflict in the Middle East. Since I oppose war and conflict and think America should focus on our own problems at home, I naturally oppose supporting Israel with weapons. In my opinion, the two-state solution between Israel in Palestine, if it were to be implemented, would resolve so many problems.

No problem, as I remember Pat was a great patriot and I agreed that we protect American interests, but I didn't like his stand against Israel and with all their faults people perceive, I believe America was blessed and created to be the super power on Earth to help rebirth Israel at the proper time in God's timing .. Just recently was the first time the US didn't support Israel in the UN for the first time and thank God Trump fixed it and even moved our embassy to Jerusalem .. I am very serious about Israel .. 

But I'm tired of liberals accusing Trump supporters falsely of racism and do it to make themselves feel justified of their self righteousness and figured your comment was a backdoored insult ..

Just now, Yowm said:

Unlike the Mosaic Covenant the Abrahamic Covenant was unconditional and eternal, here is why...

Thus says the LORD, who gives the sun for light by day and the fixed order of the moon and the stars for light by night, who stirs up the sea so that its waves roar— the LORD of hosts is his name: “If this fixed order departs from before me, declares the LORD, then shall the offspring of Israel cease from being a nation before me forever.” Thus says the LORD: “If the heavens above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth below can be explored, then I will cast off all the offspring of Israel for all that they have done, declares the LORD.”
(Jer 31:35-37)

Is a two-state solution between Israel and Palestine really such a bad thing? Is it really terrible to oppose sending billions of dollars is arms to Israel so they can bomb people (the Palestinians) who only want their country recognized?

1 minute ago, brujaq said:

No problem, as I remember Pat was a great patriot and I agreed that we protect American interests, but I didn't like his stand against Israel and with all their faults people perceive, I believe America was blessed and created to be the super power on Earth to help rebirth Israel at the proper time in God's timing .. Just recently was the first time the US didn't support Israel in the UN for the first time and thank God Trump fixed it and even moved our embassy to Jerusalem .. I am very serious about Israel .. 

But I'm tired of liberals accusing Trump supporters falsely of racism and do it to make themselves feel justified of their self righteousness and figured your comment was a backdoored insult ..

Liberals always resort to the term "racist" when they don't have an argument. It seems to me like Trump has his heart in making America great again. The US economy is booming because of his policies, so liberals only have insults to use against him, not substance.

I thought moving the US embassy in Israel to Jerusalem was a provocative move. It inflamed a lot of people in the Middle East. I'm a bit worried that our country could end up in more wars with Trump's aggression in the Middle East. Or do you think everything will be okay there?

Guest shiloh357
23 minutes ago, ambc said:

Patrick Buchanan is a famous paleocon. You've probably heard of him. He is also anti-Zionist like myself.

Anti-Zionism is anti-Semitism.  Your anti-Zionism is uninformed and factually challenged.    

The two-state solution is a liberal fantasy that the Palestinians don't want and the Arabs have always opposed.

Conflict in the middle east  existed long before the US supported Israel.   You don't know what you're talking about.

Just now, shiloh357 said:

Anti-Zionism is anti-Semitism.  Your anti-Zionism is uninformed and factually challenged.    

The two-state solution is a liberal fantasy that the Palestinians don't want and the Arabs have always opposed.

Conflict in the middle east  existed long before the US supported Israel.   You don't know what you're talking about.

How is anti-Zionism anti-Semitic? That's like saying opposition to the Mexican government is anti-Hispanic, or that opposition to the German government is anti-white.

Guest shiloh357
12 minutes ago, ambc said:

Is a two-state solution between Israel and Palestine really such a bad thing? Is it really terrible to oppose sending billions of dollars is arms to Israel so they can bomb people (the Palestinians) who only want their country recognized?

Yes, it is a bad thing.  The two-state solution would only create a 23rd terrorist state. 

Israel doesn't use that money to bomb the Palestinians.    And Palestinians have no country and deserve no country.   There is no such thing as "Palestinian" people.  They are not and never were a nation.  

Just now, ambc said:

Liberals always resort to the term "racist" when they don't have an argument. It seems to me like Trump has his heart in making America great again. The US economy is booming because of his policies, so liberals only have insults to use against him, not substance.

I thought moving the US embassy in Israel to Jerusalem was a provocative move. It inflamed a lot of people in the Middle East. I'm a bit worried that our country could end up in more wars with Trump's aggression in the Middle East. Or do you think everything will be okay there?

Don't worry friend, if you've ever seen a squadron of Israeli soldiers put ten times the amount of arabs on the run while throwing their weapons down or investigated the many miracles of improbable military victories in the last 70 years you have to know like me that Gods will is being done .. Even the amount of opposition to Trump is result of demonic influence imo yet the man imo Gods man Trump still stands tall .. I think we're safe until God changes the guard and we'll know when .. Meanwhile sit back , relax, pray and enjoy the beat down on Gods enemies ..

• Thumbs Up 1