IGNORED

THE EXHORTATION THREAD (For Christians Who Love Jesus)

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.30
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, Wayne222 said:

Islam is the Antichrist religion.  Anyone who says otherwise is false. The Catholic church does not deny Christ came in the flesh. Islam does deny Christ came in the flesh. Our enemy is Islam. Wake up people. 

Any religion , muslim , hindu budda , atherism and so on is only of darkness , of satan.

Thanks for the reminder .    but JESUS biggest warning was watch out for PRETENDERS wayne.

The perfect example of a son of perdition.      Who did JESUS call the son of perdtion .  JUDA

JUDA did not come to betray JESUS from another religion .  HE came from within .    AND Watch out Rome and many churches are pretenders who act as though

they are of Him, but whole other agendas to serve something else is what the honor .     They honor NOT the SON.

The most deceptive religion on earth comes as though its OF CHRIST .........but she aint .  She never has been .     From her birth it was darkness that only got worse .

Watch out for the many WHO come IN HIS NAME....................but yeah like judas it was all about the love of something else .  

Number one warning from both JESUS and the apostels ,  was beware of those within the own religion who comes in his name , OH but deceive many they do.

The roman church may not deny his name..........but make no mistake SHE DENIES HIM .

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  478
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,565
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  9

47 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Any religion , muslim , hindu budda , atherism and so on is only of darkness , of satan.

Thanks for the reminder .    but JESUS biggest warning was watch out for PRETENDERS wayne.

The perfect example of a son of perdition.      Who did JESUS call the son of perdtion .  JUDA

JUDA did not come to betray JESUS from another religion .  HE came from within .    AND Watch out Rome and many churches are pretenders who act as though

they are of Him, but whole other agendas to serve something else is what the honor .     They honor NOT the SON.

The most deceptive religion on earth comes as though its OF CHRIST .........but she aint .  She never has been .     From her birth it was darkness that only got worse .

Watch out for the many WHO come IN HIS NAME....................but yeah like judas it was all about the love of something else .  

Number one warning from both JESUS and the apostels ,  was beware of those within the own religion who comes in his name , OH but deceive many they do.

The roman church may not deny his name..........but make no mistake SHE DENIES HIM .

You ruin this board I am looking for another. 

• Praying! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  426
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  3

Islam is the Antichrist religion.  Anyone who says otherwise is false. The Catholic church does not deny Christ came in the flesh. Islam does deny Christ came in the flesh. Our enemy is Islam. Wake up people. 

Roman Catholicism is to Scriptural Christianity what Spam is to ham. It's an abomination to God which saves no one and makes crooked the straight paths of the Lord. At least Islam comes in "Allah"'s name or Mohammed's name and not Jesus', and wielding a sword rather than a cross or a Bible. A wolf that looks like a wolf is less dangerous than one that comes to you in sheep's clothing.

It's a pity that the Reformation only reformed Catholicism and didn't take the faith back to the New Testament standard. If it had, the difference between Christianity and Catholicism would be much more obvious today than it is, and Christians might be less easily beguiled by this counterfeit Christianity.

Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. For what partnership has righteousness with lawlessness? Or what fellowship has light with darkness? What accord has Christ with Belial? Or what portion does a believer share with an unbeliever? What agreement has the temple of God with idols? (2 Corinthians 6:14-16)

• Thumbs Up 2
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  478
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,565
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  9

35 minutes ago, LightShinesInTheDarkness said:

Roman Catholicism is to Scriptural Christianity what Spam is to ham. It's an abomination to God which saves no one and makes crooked the straight paths of the Lord. At least Islam comes in "Allah"'s name or Mohammed's name and not Jesus', and wielding a sword rather than a cross or a Bible. A wolf that looks like a wolf is less dangerous than one that comes to you in sheep's clothing.

It's a pity that the Reformation only reformed Catholicism and didn't take the faith back to the New Testament standard. If it had, the difference between Christianity and Catholicism would be much more obvious today than it is, and Christians might be less easily beguiled by this counterfeit Christianity.

Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. For what partnership has righteousness with lawlessness? Or what fellowship has light with darkness? What accord has Christ with Belial? Or what portion does a believer share with an unbeliever? What agreement has the temple of God with idols? (2 Corinthians 6:14-16)

What church do you belong to ? Do you go to a church even. I bet you belong to a cult church that's why you keep it a secret. I am a protestant and I grew up in protestant churches. I used to go to CalveryChapel. I attended a Baptist church. But I know Catholics are not false Christians. Some of there doctrine is wrong. But they have the truth of Jesus. So what church are you with. If you refuse to answer then don't answer my posts.

You ruin this board I am looking for another. 

Wayne shes a monster , that sucks the life out of so many.    I aint attacking catholics ,   I am warning out against that evil system of which many are

trapped in bondage.   We need a huge reformation on her and other churches .   and this wild boar is going sound the trumpet .

24 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

What church do you belong to ? Do you go to a church even. I bet you belong to a cult church that's why you keep it a secret. I am a protestant and I grew up in protestant churches. I used to go to CalveryChapel. I attended a Baptist church. But I know Catholics are not false Christians. Some of there doctrine is wrong. But they have the truth of Jesus. So what church are you with. If you refuse to answer then don't answer my posts.

I do not attend a church. (See my previous post about Not Forsaking The Assembling Of Ourselves Together.) You can read my profile if you'd like to know what I believe.

2 minutes ago, LightShinesInTheDarkness said:

I do not attend a church. (See my previous post about Not Forsaking The Assembling Of Ourselves Together.) You can read my profile if you'd like to know what I believe.

Sister our church IS the church of Christ .    Where we are gathered THIER HE IS .    Sound the trumpet sister ,   for we cannot be unequally yoked with

any believer who lives in willfull error .     I tried to correct pastors and in the spirit of meekness , very humble .    They agreed with what I was saying

but still refused to change their doctrines .  How on earth can a church grow IF ITS LEADERSHIP is false .  they cant , only they get worse and worse .

The leadership has to maintiain the pattern set by Christ and the apostels .    And I don't even see it being remotely close anymore .

Their are other beleivers and they do gather , but not with those who refuse to repent .   

• Thumbs Up 1

37 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

What I say next , I promise wayen its not meant to be mean .    But if you cannot see the extreme dangers in the worst of some faiths

then how on earth can you expect me to take your advice on joining a church .   I will find my own .   I mean the big ado these days

is HEY JUST HAVE FELLOWSHIP and it don't matter with who as long as its fellowship.   WELL NO THANKS ,  I dont forsake truth for unity

I have unity WITH TRUTH and those who are OF IT .    And as I said ,  its not that the churches had some people with errors ,  nope that happens

But IF the system or leadership is all WRONG ,  that is a dead end church without hope , for they refuse to repent .  THE LEADERS must be SOLID in CHRIST

and they can then truly see how to build up and correct the memebers .     

IF we follow the blind we end up in the ditch .      The leadership in churches I seen, STUNK to great heights , correcting nothing

allowing sin ,   heck teachings ways around the simpliest OF JESUS sayings    .   I dont sit under that .  and I wont .

17 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Sister our church IS the church of Christ .    Where we are gathered THIER HE IS .    Sound the trumpet sister ,   for we cannot be unequally yoked with

any believer who lives in willfull error .     I tried to correct pastors and in the spirit of meekness , very humble .    They agreed with what I was saying

but still refused to change their doctrines .  How on earth can a church grow IF ITS LEADERSHIP is false .  they cant , only they get worse and worse .

The leadership has to maintiain the pattern set by Christ and the apostels .    And I don't even see it being remotely close anymore .

Their are other beleivers and they do gather , but not with those who refuse to repent .   

I hate to say that it's better not to be in a church in these last days than to be in one, but given the abominable apostasy of the Church in general, the cons of attending one outweigh the pros.

God knows the state of the churches, and He was pleased to steer me away from joining one after He saved me. I have no regrets, but consider myself extremely blessed to have been taught by Him one on One as I have been. It spared me a lot of false teaching, which I would otherwise have had to disentangle myself from, and I learned much more unadulterated doctrine and spiritual truth by not being in a church than I would have being in one, due to the condition of the churches in these last days: I got pure milk, and meat, rather than chocolate milk and cookies. And though the discipleship came at a high personal cost, I wouldn't trade the benefits for the world.

So this is why I say, follow the Lord's leading with regard to church attendance, and do not just attend one because you think you must. A Christian does not need a pastor or to attend a church to be taught by God. The things that are written about pastors in the New Testament pertain to true pastors, who have been called, ordained and equipped by God to be such---not to men who have taken it upon themselves to be pastors, but are not qualified to be, or who have merely been made such by men. Anybody can be a pastor today, even a woman; and churches pay their pastors to say what they want to hear, and not to say what they do not want to hear. Even the pastors who are independent are simply unqualified to fill the role, however good their intentions may be.

A God-ordained, God-sent pastor today would be as well received by most Christians as a true prophet; which is, not well.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1