IGNORED

THE EXHORTATION THREAD (For Christians Who Love Jesus)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

Some people will not go to church and they think they have not fallen.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

Just now, Wayne222 said:

That's your opinion and that's all it is.

Wayen that wicked rome has led in interfaith since the eighties .      And you keep on defending that .   

I am going to keep on warning against that unity false dung  .   So armour up and join with me , or keep complaining . 

All church's are not walking right but find one of the many who are. Don't spend all your time at worthy telling people your opinions like your the pastor of worthy.

1 minute ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Wayen that wicked rome has led in interfaith since the eighties .      And you keep on defending that .   

I am going to keep on warning against that unity false dung  .   So armour up and join with me , or keep complaining . 

I think your trying to ruin this board. It's become boring too. How many people don't even post anymore. They hear your delusion. 

Just now, Wayne222 said:

All church's are not walking right but find one of the many who are. Don't spend all your time at worthy telling people your opinions like your the pastor of worthy.

We all speak here or type here as we please .     Either ignore me or agree with me .    But lets not try and censor anyone .

Most of my time as of late has been encouraging people to praise the Lord , though warnings are still their .   Armour up .  IF you don't like it , don't respond.  

or respond .  you are free to do as you please.   But if you expecting me to change my pattern,   its only headaches for you.    You don't have to even read what I say. 

You got nan from other boards because your trying to make them into your soapbox about the Catholic church . They had none of it.

1 minute ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

We all speak here or type here as we please .     Either ignore me or agree with me .    But lets not try and censor anyone .

Most of my time as of late has been encouraging people to praise the Lord , though warnings are still their .   Armour up .  IF you don't like it , don't respond.  

or respond .  you are free to do as you please.   But if you expecting me to change my pattern,   its only headaches for you.    You don't have to even read what I say. 

You respond always to my post not me to yours. 

3 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

For years I did .    You think many are ,  but you also don't seem to see the dangers of rome .   So no wonder you think many churches are still good.

I have no doubts some are .     Davida seems to have one ,    yowm seems to have one ,   

they can at least discern between good and false  .    Just start fresh again wayne .     Just seek Him out for yourself and get refreshed in the bible again .

I know you said you read it .    But pick it up again and may a fire and passion fill your heart for them pure words again .     its simple really wayne.

I aint condemning you.     Just trying to help and encourage .

2 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

You respond always to my post not me to yours. 

As of late you been responding to mine .   And its fine wayne .     Don't bother me .   sure I will correct but it don't bother me that you

respond to mine.     You just pray and really start fresh again .    Be encouraged,   just pick up the bible ALL over again , get refreshed .   watch

how it will encourage you.   

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  426
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Days Won:  3

5 hours ago, Davida said:

Please give us the scripture quote for this statement you made. That above is a false teaching. 

It is not a false teaching, but it would be of no use for me to provide you with the scriptures which teach and support this. It's not the scriptures you need, but understanding from the Lord about it. If I gave you scriptures to prove this, which I already have elsewhere on this thread, you would misinterpret them and say that they don't mean what they say or don't apply to whom they apply. It's not the scriptures that you need (which you would already be familiar with if I were to list them here) but the right understanding of them. And only the Lord can give you that if you're confused about it.