Wayne222

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

Jesus the son of Joseph. Was a jewish boy in Isarel. He was raised by the law of Moses. He had no scholarly education. It is evident that he knew the torah and the prophets. He could debate the scriptures with the scholars in the temple at age of 12. His wisdom astounded them. He obey his father and mother. He lived a unremarkable life until the time was fulfilled. 

The son of God was waiting until the holy spirit told him it was the time. He knew from his childhood that he was the son of God. Jesus was a king among us as a peasent. He seen the temple offerings. And he knew he was the offering God wanted.

By his own blood he enter once into the holy place having obtain eternal redemption for us.

Jesus was the holy offering. The only offering that could be accepted and that would please God. John said behold the lamb of God. 

After he died on the cross he would raise on the third day. Many wittnesses seen him for 40 days. Then after giving commandments to the Apostles he asended into heaven again. Given all power over all things. Waiting again for the time to be fulfilled to be sent to rule over all nations and to raise the dead.

Jesus king over all things will rule forever. Every knee will bow down to him. Every person will owe him there lifes. 

• Praise God! 1

• Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,559
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

Also Yowm he was the one Moses spoke of. That prophet who would araise among his people. One like unto Moses. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,853
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

7 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

Jesus the son of Joseph. Was a jewish boy in Isarel. He was raised by the law of Moses. He had no scholarly education. It is evident that he knew the torah and the prophets. He could debate the scriptures with the scholars in the temple at age of 12. His wisdom astounded them. He obey his father and mother. He lived a unremarkable life until the time was fulfilled. 

The son of God was waiting until the holy spirit told him it was the time. He knew from his childhood that he was the son of God. Jesus was a king among us as a peasent. He seen the temple offerings. And he knew he was the offering God wanted.

By his own blood he enter once into the holy place having obtain eternal redemption for us.

Jesus was the holy offering. The only offering that could be accepted and that would please God. John said behold the lamb of God. 

After he died on the cross he would raise on the third day. Many wittnesses seen him for 40 days. Then after giving commandments to the Apostles he asended into heaven again. Given all power over all things. Waiting again for the time to be fulfilled to be sent to rule over all nations and to raise the dead.

Jesus king over all things will rule forever. Every knee will bow down to him. Every person will owe him there lifes. 

Jesus was known as the son of Joseph, because of a number of things. 

Joseph never said ; 

Jesus is my son, he took care of him, as if he was his father, and he kept it a secret. 

He knew of the miraculous birth of Jesus. 

Joseph knew that he was not his son, from the very beginning, even thought he acted as his father in the eyes of the other people, and more other reasons. 

Jesus was born in Bethlehem, but because he grew up in Nazareth, he was known from being from Nazareth as being born in Nazareth.

He hide it from the people that he was born in Bethlehem and the events that took place at that time. 

He also hide it from the people about his going to Egypt . 

The prophecy was that the Christ will come from or born in Bethlehem. 

" o Bethlehem the smalest city , out of you, will come the Messiah", (just about). 

This was eliminating that the Christ will be from a prominent family, or from Jerusalem and from the family of those who served before the Lord in the Temple. 

Suggesting that his coming will be hidden from people.

As Moses said: 

Someone from amongs you, whom he will be living amongs you and you will not suspect that he was the Christ till the time that he was reveal from God. 

(Just like me, said Moses:

At my birth no one knew whom I am going to be, even surviving the death wish upon the males from Farrao. 

Just like me not one knew that Moses the Prince of Egypt will be the great frient of God "the deliverer").

Born in Bethlehem but Not necessarily growing there. 

Out of Egypt will come the Christ. 

At first Knowing that Jesus went to Egypt after his birth, we assumed that the prophecy is fullfiled.

That too, but also.          " Egypt has another meaning , 

It is the place of captivity, and it must be shown that the Christ came out of the place of captivity leading the captives out from there. 

The CHRIST must be a deliverer and a greater deliver than Moses. 

Without going to details, that what happened to Jesus , his mission was to delivered the people from the death captivity, he must go to the place where they were kept, and give them life, and take them out from there in the HEAVENLY PROMISE LAND. 

That's why the prophecy was fullfiled : 

Jesus had to die, so he can go to the place of the dead among other reasons for his death. 

But the only way to go to the place of captivity he had to die first, and as the sacrifice lamb he went there, with the blood of the attoment he went there: 

Moses gave them the blood of the "passover" lamb. 

But Jesus gave them to the captives his blood that gives life. And led them out from there at the time of his resurection. 

As he said not in the dessert like Moses, 

But in my Father's house.  there many mansions , that's your place waiting for you. 

This takes us to the death of Jesus CHRIST and his going to the place of the captivity of death, and giving life to the dead with his own blood, those who believe in him. 

And at the time of his resurection he led them out from there in the Father's House, thats where he is sitting on the Throne on the right hand of the Father, 

HAPPY EASTER 

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  113
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

On 3/31/2018 at 10:09 PM, Yowm said:

Prophesied of and foretold throughout the writings of the Jewish prophets.

Born of a virgin, God in the flesh, Immanuel. Kept the demands of the law, fulfilled righteousness in our stead, the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world, paid our sin debt, bore our deserved punishment. The Hope of Israel. 

Coming again, to judge the world in righteousness and to set up His Kingdom.

...and so much more

Yes!

My belief is that Jesus is the Second Person of the Holy Trinity, and while here on earth, He was fully God and fully Man.  This is my belief, I understand others do not believe in the Holy Trinity, but I wanted to add this because it is important to me.

God bless

• Thumbs Up 1

• Topic Count:  953
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,589
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

On 3/31/2018 at 10:40 PM, Wayne222 said:

Jesus  is God. 

"He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation.  For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through him and for him.  And he is before all things, and in him all things hold together.  And he is the head of the body, the church. He is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in everything he might be preeminent.  For in him all the fullness of God was pleased to dwell,  and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether on earth or in heaven, making peace by the blood of his cross.

And you, who once were alienated and hostile in mind, doing evil deeds,  he has now reconciled in his body of flesh by his death, in order to present you holy and blameless and above reproach before him,  if indeed you continue in the faith stable and steadfast, not shifting from the hope of the gospel that you heard, which has been proclaimed in all creation under heaven, and of which I, Paul, became a minister."

• This is Worthy 1

On 4/2/2018 at 2:02 PM, Yowm said:

You’ll find most all here on this forum are Trinitarian...whether or not we fully understand it...well, that’s another story lol.

My understanding is:

God the Father........God OF man

God the Son......God AS man

God the Holy Spirit.......God WITHIN man

just as I understand it

:)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  7,853
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

9 minutes ago, p.rehbein said:

My understanding is:

God the Father........God OF man

God the Son......God AS man

God the Holy Spirit.......God WITHIN man

just as I understand it

Jesus said " the Holy Spirit who comes from the Father" , 

The paracletos, the counselor, the teacher, the healer and so on.....

Stephan said: I see Jesus sitting on the Throne on the right hand of the Father". 

Philip said to Jesus: my Lord and my God. 

Philip who after the Cross had gone back to worship according to the Jewish customs, calling upon the Lord God of the Jews, that moment when he said to Jesus "my Lord and my God", at the same time he renounces his going back to Judaism and calling upon the Lord and God of the OT. 

He said no more the Old Lord and God he said to Jesus you are the one, and you are the Christ. 

Jesus said to those who continued to worship the Lord God and denied to believe in him "you are in your sins", he cannot help you, he is no more, he left everything to become the Christ. 

Philip and the disciples understand that and they were not afraid of the God of the Jews if they dont keep the sabath or the holidays, and the circumcision. 

They see Jesus their Lord God who is now the Christ.

Everything is given to me, call upon my name, it means don't call upon the name of the Lord God of the old testament. 

Who had nothing to do with the Gentiles. 

Any way he is no where to be found in his old state of being. 

Look to the birth and the death and the resuraction of Jesus and him being the Christ, 

There is only one Judge for all his name is JESUS CHRIST. 

Philip understand he said: I went to look for my Lord God and Judge in the wrong place in the old way, and I found you , as Moses said when he comes you must leave the old and follow him. 

He is the way and the life and the light. 

Regarding the Divinity of Christ, and the Truth of the Holy Trinity, one only has to read and understand the Gospel of John.  It proclaims, defines and justifies the Divinity of Christ and the Holy Trinity.

(in my opinion only I suspect)