IGNORED

The Seperation of light and darkness will be a two way street...

Gideon

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  79
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,177
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  1

The coming separation of light and darkness will be a two way street... and this should excite us to no end. It will not just be the evil waxing worse and worse, but praise God, it will be His people, learning the secret of how to walk in victory, becoming transformed into joy filled, fully obedient, holy natured children. You see, we are destined to go out with a bang, not a whimper. We, the blessed generation that will see the return of Jesus Himself for us, are destined to be made Holy, where even the weak.....no, no.... especially the weak, will find the highway of holiness that He is planting us on, to be the most amazing walk imaginable.

There is no doubt the fact that evil men are growing in both boldness and their extreme love for darkness in any and all forms. We hear daily of acts by man that defy explanation. The darkness some exhibit is so intense, so satanic, that we could not even imagined it even possible back in the days of I love Lucy, My Three Sons and The Waltons. Evil was always there, but in a muted, almost restrained form. Something has given way though, there can be no denying it.

And that brings us back to us. At present, we do not see what this means for us. We, like all of Christianity, are asleep. Going through the motions, in a nice...even good.... but passionless routine. Loving the Lord but still with our habits, our sins, our temperament ruling over us. We cannot even yet imagine what it is like to truly abide in Him, strong in faith, walking with our sins and old dead nature under OUR control rather than visa versa. To go to bed with NO guilt from our own hearts, no condemnation, ....ever, to walk in a peace that passes all understanding, joyful even in sorrow or trying times? It will be the possession of every believer, no matter how weak we are, no matter how bound we have been to addictive sins.

We as the church are about to walk as overcomers of the world, the flesh and the devil. Holiness. Not a legalistic following of rules but freedom! A bride without spot or wrinkle. If Jesus came and asked you if you believed He could do this, how would you answer? It is alright if your is no. We have been trained to believe that we can never walk without sins of disobedience. I am not referring to slip-ups.  I am talking about willful disobedience, knowing full well God is telling us no, and proceeding anyway, because we know we can be forgiven. And because of that, our shield of faith is down. At present, such a walk seems impossible to us, too good to be true, but praise God, not for long. We will know that there is not one door still locked in the mansion of our hearts, mansions He owns. He has been crowned Lord of all, and our surrender is about to be complete. He will become both Savior AND Lord, and instead of us dreading it, we realize it is what we have wanted since the day we were saved.

We will soon see something amazing. The church is about to light its lamp, first individually, then collectively... which will then ignite a WHOLE lot more individuals. It will be the final harvest and the preparation to meet our husband. His eyes will be upon each of us, in love, seeing us return the affection, the devotion, the singleness of eye. He will have for each one of us a singular new name, totally unique. He will have eyes only for us, His beloved, and glory to God, in truth, not since the days of the first church, will we only have eyes for Him.

Rejoice! But listen. We will all awake, both wheat and tares. Those with a secret love of evil in one form or another, no matter how seemingly trivial, those who want to remain in control over their own selves, will soon begin to give way to deeper darkness. There will be no standing still. The separation is beginning and light will not abide with darkness. Those who truly love the light will come to it... fully... and as a result, BE it. Not by effort. Not by self denial. Not by extreme tying up our old man, where he still is in there always squirming to get out, and succeeding more often than not. How then? By us putting on our new natures...God in us... causing us to walk as truly new men, exactly as He promised us in Ezekiel 36. The old garbage is gone, by a miracle of God.

We are about to see the work, that if our eyes did not see it, we would not believe it. Ready or not, God is about to sweep us up and love us into full un-conditional victory. We will finally see in our hearts, our souls, a full surrender, and we will abandon ourselves into the strong ever loving arms of our savior. And to our amazement, when we do, with our hearts soft again, just as the day we were first saved, that the self loving desires that once drove us, ruled over us, rule over us no more.

More to come. Aren't you excited? LOL. 

Be blessed, all of you.

Live, bones, live.

Gideon

Edited by Gideon

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43

We are already Deemed Holy By the Blood of the LORD Jesus Christ...

8 hours ago, Adstar said:

We are already Deemed Holy By the Blood of the LORD Jesus Christ...

Amen! And when we believe it, we will see changes in us that will amaze even us. But there are multitudes that are quite content to live out their lives with forgiveness and their bus pass to Heaven, with no desire at all to actually be changed into His likeness. 

Romans 7 to them is a comfortable prison cell with air conditioning and catered goodies, and a nice Sunday service in the chapel on Sunday’s. There is no hunger for real righteousness. They are quite comfortable with the attributed kind. The mindset of Paul in His Romans 7 experience was one of hatred of self, andxshame that He brought to the name of the Lord for his continued disobedience and failure.

so, if we are like Paul, longing for the FREE INDEED as Jesus defined it, then, praise God, yes, all is well. That “attributed holiness” was becoming real holiness, because hungering and thirsting for righteousness pleases the Father and insures that we WILL make heaven our home.

But if we stay content but without godliness, having a name that we live, but inside we are dead to any desire to lose our lives to find His inside us reigning, we are in trouble if we think we can stay here. God longs for us to run our race as if  there is but one prize, but let’s realize this. There will be no “participation medals”. It is all or nothing, and though the thought of that may bother us, and our hearts may at first be far away from such a place,  if we are truly His, God will bring about the change of heart we so desperately need. 

May God bless you, dear brother,

Gids

18 minutes ago, naominash said:

Yes, yes, yes brother I'm right there with you.

I used to think that being a believer was just a constant struggle for sin. But the Lord is drawing me close and the more I fix my eyes on Him, the more personal victory I am having over temptation and sin in my life. The presence of the Lord is a consuming fire that I only want more of day and night. As the world gets darker, we will get brighter. You bet, I'm excited!

In the last days, God promises to pour out His Spirit on young and old. If someone like me can worship and serve the Lord in holiness and be set apart, than I believe many others will too!!

That God would pour out His Spirit and awaken the Church to become the spotless and passionate Bride of Christ!

19 minutes ago, naominash said:

Yes, yes, yes brother I'm right there with you.

I used to think that being a believer was just a constant struggle for sin. But the Lord is drawing me close and the more I fix my eyes on Him, the more personal victory I am having over temptation and sin in my life. The presence of the Lord is a consuming fire that I only want more of day and night. As the world gets darker, we will get brighter. You bet, I'm excited!

In the last days, God promises to pour out His Spirit on young and old. If someone like me can worship and serve the Lord in holiness and be set apart, than I believe many others will too!!

That God would pour out His Spirit and awaken the Church to become the spotless and passionate Bride of Christ!

What a great post. I have shared this message that God has given me about how to escape the grip of our old fleshly nature for eleven years now. But in the last six months, I have seen the first signs of our awakening. Many go to church, and smile because everyone else is smiling, but inside they are bored, passionless, and joy has become only something they feel if the worship service is professional and powerful. Their prayer closets are silent, and they wonder inside if this is all there is. But praise God, we have seen nothing yet. We are about to be fully awakened to who we are as new creatures. 

And when we as His bride cast off the lies we have all bought, and combine the blood of the lamb with the words of OUR testimony, we will rise up as overcomers and walk with our feet on satan’s neck, right where they have always belonged. Bless you dear sister. If you need anything , you have but to ask.

Blessings,

Gideon

14 hours ago, Gideon said:

Amen! And when we believe it, we will see changes in us that will amaze even us. But there are multitudes that are quite content to live out their lives with forgiveness and their bus pass to Heaven, with no desire at all to actually be changed into His likeness. 

Romans 7 to them is a comfortable prison cell with air conditioning and catered goodies, and a nice Sunday service in the chapel on Sunday’s. There is no hunger for real righteousness. They are quite comfortable with the attributed kind. The mindset of Paul in His Romans 7 experience was one of hatred of self, andxshame that He brought to the name of the Lord for his continued disobedience and failure.

so, if we are like Paul, longing for the FREE INDEED as Jesus defined it, then, praise God, yes, all is well. That “attributed holiness” was becoming real holiness, because hungering and thirsting for righteousness pleases the Father and insures that we WILL make heaven our home.

But if we stay content but without godliness, having a name that we live, but inside we are dead to any desire to lose our lives to find His inside us reigning, we are in trouble if we think we can stay here. God longs for us to run our race as if  there is but one prize, but let’s realize this. There will be no “participation medals”. It is all or nothing, and though the thought of that may bother us, and our hearts may at first be far away from such a place,  if we are truly His, God will bring about the change of heart we so desperately need. 

May God bless you, dear brother,

Gids

We will be transformed into His likeness upon the day of the Resurrection..

As Jesus said .. Only God is Good...

We don't make heaven out Home.. Eternal life is a gift from God to those who believe Jesus and trust in the atonement He secured for them..

24 minutes ago, Adstar said:

We will be transformed into His likeness upon the day of the Resurrection..

As Jesus said .. Only God is Good...

We don't make heaven out Home.. Eternal life is a gift from God to those who believe Jesus and trust in the atonement He secured for them..

In that day, we will indeed get new bodies, but our spirits are new now. Our job is to believe that and let that pure core of who we are grow outward unto fruitfulness. 

Listen to what Paul said:

”I am crucified with Christ, nevertheless I live, yet not I but Christ who now live the in me.”

So, is Christ good in me? In you? Of course He is. Our job is to believe it. And as we fight that good fight of faith, fruits, characteristics of Christ living in us, come to the surface. In Ezekiel 36, God tells us of His coming new covenant, and then tells us that He will cause us (His exact words) to obey Him. Finally, He says this:

”I shall yet be inquired of by the House of Israel to do it for them.”

My dear brother in Christ, as we are awakened in these last days, our inquiring begins, and praise God, He shall not disappoint us! We are about to be made prepared as the bride for her bridegroom, with pure hearts and pure minds. With man it is impossible, but with God, it is not only possible. It is guaranteed!

2 minutes ago, Gideon said:

In that day, we will indeed get new bodies, but our spirits are new now. Our job is to believe that and let that pure core of who we are grow outward unto fruitfulness. 

Listen to what Paul said:

”I am crucified with Christ, nevertheless I live, yet not I but Christ who now live the in me.”

So, is Christ good in me? In you? Of course He is. Our job is to believe it. And as we fight that good fight of faith, fruits, characteristics of Christ living in us, come to the surface. In Ezekiel 36, God tells us of His coming new covenant, and then tells us that He will cause us (His exact words) to obey Him. Finally, He says this:

”I shall yet be inquired of by the House of Israel to do it for them.”

If our Spirits where now perfect we would not sin.. 

Yes The Holy Spirit that is within us.. And we are Deemed Holy because our sins are instantly and con stantly being covewred by the atoneing blood of the LORD Jesus Christ..

But our spirit is in waiting for the promise to come... 

No one is without sin in this world..

Ezekiel 36 is a prophecy of the post second coming world.. The 1000 years  Kingdom of the LORD on earth..

We are about to be made prepared as the bride for her bridegroom, with pure hearts and pure minds. With man it is impossible, but with God, it is not only possible. It is guaranteed!

Yes, If the day of the LORD Jesus Christ is soon then we are about to be made perfect with pure hearts and pure minds. But today we are only deemed to be pure.. But in day to day life we are sinners..

2 minutes ago, naominash said:

I have to disagree with the last statement. We are saints the moment we are reborn. 

I don't believe that a reborn Christian still has an unregenerate mind. 

I think to extant that we believe we are new creations who are dead to sin and alive to Christ, we will live righteous lives. 

Galatians 5:16 says

Walk by the Spirit and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. 

I believe there is a difference between temptation in our thoughts and sin in our thoughts. Jesus was tempted in every way thought wise, but did not let them fester into sin. 

To the extent that we live into Christ's power and life, we will walk in righteousness. Sometimes we doubt our identity in Christ and we sin. But that doesn't have to be a way of life.

Jesus established the teaching that evil thoughts are sins and it does not matter if one acts upon those thoughts or not..

Matthew 5: KJV

28 "But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart."

It is important that we believe these Words of Jesus.. I know many people believe if they avoid doing the physical then they have not sinned .. But they are in a very dangerous place.. They need to be repentant of evil thoughts in the same way they need to be repentant of evil actions..

4 minutes ago, naominash said:

I'm not arguing that having a lustful fantasy in your mind isn't a sin.

But it starts as a tempting thought. I'm saying that tempting thought that first pops into your head is just temptation. 

If you see a woman and end up looking away immediately and refocusing have you sinned or were you just tempted?

My reason for saying this is sometimes I think we are tempted to think, "Well we're all going to sin anyway, so no use in trying to be rid of it."

Am I saying true Christians never sin? Maybe not. But we are no longer slaves to sin. We can drop that thing and walk away from it like the dead thing it is. 

Don't you realize the duration of a mind sin does not lessen or make it non-existent ... 

If I see a woman and that thought comes into my head then I have sinned even if I then look away within a split second and scold myself mentally it makes no difference to the fact that i have already sinned..  We are faulty carnal flesh beings and we shall keep on sinning to the day we die.. The good news is that the Atonement of the LORD Jesus has us totally covered if we believe Jesus and trust in the covering Atonement He has secured for us..

17 minutes ago, Adstar said:

Jesus established the teaching that evil thoughts are sins and it does not matter if one acts upon those thoughts or not..

Matthew 5: KJV

28 "But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart."

It is important that we believe these Words of Jesus.. I know many people believe if they avoid doing the physical then they have not sinned .. But they are in a very dangerous place.. They need to be repentant of evil thoughts in the same way they need to be repentant of evil actions..

As I have already mentioned, this statement is true of every single person walking in their old fleshly nature. But if we have put off the old man, with his deeds, and have put on our new man which is created in righteousness, we are clad in armor to protect us from all Satan hurls at us. 

What good is armor if a traitor lies within. What good is it to live in a walled and fortified city if the person minding the gate is a traitor? The walls can be forty feet thick and one hundred feet tall and they offer no protection at all if the traitor opens the gate when the enemy comes attacking. 

We have the mind of Christ. Our job is to believe it. I can tell you from practical experience that once I finally got this concept, my mind had peace. Once I recognized a thought as satan’s temptation, I stood against it, disowned it, and walked on in victory. 

Exactly how do we walk by faith in victory over the world, the flesh and the devil if our minds are filled with evil thoughts. It is simply an impossibility. That, dear brother, is not victory. Far better to say as Paul did when he cried out to God “Who will set me free from the body of this death? “ than to give into the belief that sin is inevitable and undefeatable and never enter into the rest of God He has paid the price to give us. 

Far too many are telling God “I have need of nothing” when Satan still rules over them in one regard or another. That was the answer the Laodecian gave. God told them otherwise. What did James tell those who were double minded? Cleaned you hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double minded. If it were not possible,why say such a thing? But it IS possible. It is promised!

Blessings, 

Gideon

Edited by Gideon
  • Thumbs Up 1